Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I have pain in my lower an upper back area since 5-6 years. If I do exercise or run the pain disappears and come back again after resting for some time or seating for 10-15 min. Whenever I wakeup in morning I feel more pain in my back.
My uncle is complaining about severe pain in his left shoulder. He already have a problem of back pain. Now both the pains hit him together. Can you please suggest me any remedy. Thanks in advance.
I am having pain in both my knees for the last 3 yrs, once consulted a doctor he said lactic acid is getting coagulated what should I do. Is there any exercise to counter it.
I am 23 year old boy. Sir I have a problem of leg upper side pain since last 30 to 40 days I was taken some tablets of pain but it doesn't work. So I want tht you help me take out from this pain.
Hi, am anudeep 23 years and I am suffering with back pain from 4 years. It's not bothering regularly but comes with a serious pain. What should I do for this.
I am taking two cups of milk everyday as it was advised for old age, bone health, joint pain, muscle pain etc. As you are telling that it is a myth, please advise me a good substitute.
Hello I am 21 year old. I have pain in knee joint and some sound come from knee joint (sound like kt kt kt) so can I take calcium + multivitamin. Is there any side effect?
I am 53 years. Old women. I feel left upper arm inner pain. Allopathy, ayurvedic and physiotheraphy Please Advice.
I am 25 years old. I met with an accident 1 year back. There was a miniscule fracture in my knee. Even after one year, I feel a hitch sometimes in the knee when I try to stretch my leg. What should be done to get my knee back to normal.
I am suffering from pain in my right jaw under right ear also getting pain on the pheripery of right chest and right back. Even my right hand and right leg also getting pain since 10 years. I think d problem is due to muscle and nerves contraction. I concerned many doctors and took scan reports and no problem was absorbed. So I kindly request you you sir to suggest me medicine to make me fit.
Hi ,My father is 71 years old. He is having knee pain for the last 2-3 years .The doctors have advised knee joint replacement. Can you suggest us a good doctor and hospital where it can be done. We want the best possible treatment outside Guwahati.
Myelopathy refers to any neurological deficit pertaining to the spinal cord. The three most common types of myelopathy are Cervical myelopathy, Lumbar myelopathy and Thoracic myelopathy. Here are the causes and symptoms of myelopathy.
- Injury: This is a very common cause of myelopathy. Any type of accident or even a traumatic event can cause myelopathy and perhaps even paralysis.
- Spinal stenosis: This is a condition in which the spinal cord narrows and is one of the leading causes of myelopathy.
- Degenerative disc disorders: As you get older, disc disorders are more likely to occur, as well as other conditions which affect the spinal column, such as osteoporosis, etc.
- Tumor: It is a little known fact that tumors very often do cause myelopathy.
- Multiple sclerosis: There are many other diseases, which may cause myelopathy and multiple sclerosis is one of them.
There are many indications that you are suffering from myelopathy and should consult a medical expert. Here are some of them:
- Change in coordination: It refers to the state, wherein, all of a sudden you may find it harder to move certain limbs the way you want to. Sometimes, it may affect your whole body as well.
- Sudden muscle weakness: It is highly likely, that if you have myelopathy then you will experience sudden weakness in your muscles.
- Decreased hand-eye coordination: This is perhaps the biggest indicator of myelopathy since hand-eye coordination is directly linked to your spinal cord and brain and if they are not functioning properly then hand-eye coordination will be affected.
These are just some of the symptoms of myelopathy, however, the doctor cannot diagnose myelopathy until he conduct certain tests. These tests include MRI scans and other tests as well as a regular physical check-up along with a check of your medical history.