Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijayashanthini R
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijayashanthini RYour feedback matters!
The clinic ambience is good and staff was very supportive and Dr listens my complaints patiently.
I am diabetic for last 19 years and insuline dependent. I am suffering from diabetic neuropathy for last one year. One Matilda forte in the night. Please advise treatment.
My age is 28. Regularly I feel cold and cough at night daily from 11 pm to 7 am. Otherwise I will be fine during midday. Please suggest any medicine or advice.
Metabolic syndrome refers to a group of conditions that occur together and increase your chances of developing stroke, diabetes, and heart problems. This set of conditions includes high blood sugar, abnormal levels of cholesterol, abdominal fat, and high blood pressure. More importantly, having just any one of these conditions doesn't mean that you suffer from this problem.
What really brings about this condition?
Experts are still not sure as to what causes the development of this condition; the causes and risk factors can be manifold.
Some of the causes can be:
1. Insulin resistance - A hormone produced by the pancreas in your body, insulin plays the vital role of helping your body to use the glucose as fuel. The problem of insulin resistance causes your body to produce more of this hormone so as to tackle the rising glucose levels in your body. Closely connected to excess belly fat, it causes the development of diabetes.
2. Overweight or obesity - Instances of obesity can also cause you to develop metabolic syndrome. More specifically, abdominal obesity can see your prospect increasingly significantly. It can bring about problems like insulin resistance and other associated conditions.
3. Abnormal hormone levels - Even the behavior of hormones can affect your chances of developing this health condition. For example, the hormonal disorder like PCOS can cause metabolic syndrome.
4. Unhealthy lifestyle - Having too much of processed foods without an adequate amount of physical activity can increase your prospects of developing metabolic syndrome. Eating a heart-healthy diet, which is rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fish can help to curb this problem.
How to identify this health condition?
When it comes to symptoms, this group of disorders doesn't reveal any specific signs but symptoms associated with individual health conditions that make up this group. You can come across signs like an increased waistline, or symptoms associated with diabetes like increased urination, a thirsty feeling, blurred vision, and fatigue.
Nonetheless, you're said to suffer from this problem if you exhibit these characteristics:
- Abdominal obesity marked by waist size of over 40 inches in men and 35 inches in women
- Triglyceride levels of 150 and above
- Blood pressure levels of 130/85 and above
- Fasting blood sugar measuring 110 and above
- Good cholesterol levels less than 50 in women and 40 in men
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I'm suffering from left knee pain as I fell down from chair my knee was twisted. Doctor suggested me to do physiotherapy. And I'm using knee brass and elastic band for knee there is no use. Since 9 months has gone there is some pain while walking. Standing. And going steps to go upstairs of my office I can't able to go upstairs please help.
I am suffering with teeth pain since 1 month not even 1 medicine also working how my pain wil go can you help me.
I am 42 years old i am not able to do sex for long time, had operation of hydrosele and hernia last 5 yrs back please advice.
I am 42 years. Old. Have knee pain I go. Gym. Every day. I. Do. Slow. WAlking. For. 15 minutes. Every day. I. Take. Calcium. Two. Times. A day. What. Should. I. Do for. My. Knee. Pain.
Pay attention and concentrate! Relate to the information you are learning. The more personal the information becomes, the easier it is to remember it. Ask yourself how it makes you feel. Ask yourself where else you have heard this. Ask yourself whether there is something in your personal life related to this piece of information.Repeat the information: Come back to it more than one time. This has been found in tons of studies: repeated information is easier to recall. Spaced retrieval (a method with which a person is cued to recall a piece of information at different intervals) is one of the rare methods that show some results with Alzheimer’s patients.Elaborate on the information: think about it. Things that are concrete and have a clear meaning are easier to remember than abstract and vague ones. Trying to attach meaning to the information you are trying to memorize will make it easier to recall later. Your brain will have more cues to look for. For instance, try to picture the information in your head. Pictures are much easier to memorize than words. To remember figures and percentages it is much easier to picture these in a graph for instance. Relate the information to something you know already.
I am 28 years old and I do masturbate daily due to which premature ejaculation has become a problem how can I over come this situation please advice.
75; NO TV/READING/THOUGHTS/WORRY/TENSIONS/DEPRESSIONAFTER 10 PM; WITHOUT ANY OF THE ABOVE, CANT SLEEP; I NEEDSTRONG home MEDICINE TO SLEEP SOUNDLY FOR 6-8 HRScmkr27@yahoo. Com.
I am an 18 year old male. I've been suffering from severe hair loss. I'm afraid of getting bald head. How can I make my hair grow healthily and strongly? Should I use any hair oil? How often can I wash my hair with shampoo?
Sir, now I'm 45 yrs. I am interested for doing jogging everyday morning. So kindly advice me how much time I want to jogging and any other exercise.
Hi Doctors, My baby is 1 month 10 days old and suffering from gas problems doctor has suggested carmicide syrup regularly but I am reluctant to give it as well my granny suggests gripe water and says she has given to all of us Please advise what can I do.
Ayurveda is an everyday life science that cures a number of maladies based on the use of herbs, yoga, oil massages and a number of lifestyle tweaks. Ayurveda uses everyday tweaks in order to reach the root cause of the ailment and cure it. Therefore, it makes use of a lot of everyday items that can make changes in the doshas that create an imbalance. Ginger is one such ingredient that has a number of health benefits as per Ayurveda. It is a root spice or flowering plant with an orange brown hue. Read on to know more.
- Healing Digestive Properties: Ginger has a number of healing properties thanks to its chemical composition as they make it ideal for patients suffering from digestive problems such an irritable bowel syndrome. It also helps in improved production of the digestive juices which can help in flushing out toxins or Ama. This spice also keeps the digestive fires burning due to the heat that it emanates.
- Nutrition: Ginger also helps in better absorption of nutrients, vitamins and minerals from the food that we eat. This helps in better weight management as well as better digestion, which can prevent a number of diseases including cancer.
- Stress: Brewing a cup of green or white tea with a hint of Ginger can instantly spread a wonderful fragrance throughout the home and calm your senses by enveloping them. The fragrant properties of Ginger also have a healing effect which can lessen and prevent stress.
- Nausea: Small doses of Ginger are especially helpful for pregnant women who are suffering from acute and excessive morning sickness or nausea.
- Muscle Pain: Ginger can be used to reduce pain and soreness in one's muscles. It can be brewed as tea or taken in small slivers after a particularly intense workout. It is also known to help in relieving pain experienced by patients suffering from arthritis and other ailments related to joint and muscles. This condiment also helps in reducing the inflammation in the joints due to its proven anti-inflammatory properties.
- Diabetes and Heart Disease: Ginger is known to dramatically reduce the blood sugar level. It shows a reduction in the markers for oxidized lipoproteins, which also lowers the risk of high cholesterol and heart disease.
- Menstrual Pain: Just a gram or two of Ginger can be ingested on a daily basis to get relief from severe pain during menstrual cramps in women.
Ginger can be used to season foods like salads, curries and stir fried vegetables and also for preparing tea so that some quantity can be ingested every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.