Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijayashanthini R
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijayashanthini RYour feedback matters!
The clinic ambience is good and staff was very supportive and Dr listens my complaints patiently.
I am thirteen years old. I have acnes on my whole face. They are so ugly. So please suggest a solution.
What is Fissure?
An anal fissure is a small tear or cut in the skin lining the anus which can cause pain and/or bleeding. The symptoms of an anal fissure are extreme pain during defecation and red blood streaking the stool. Patients may try to avoid defecation because of the pain.
Symptoms of Fissure-
- Pain while passing stools
- Blood marked stool
- Itching, swelling and irritation around the anus
- A visible split or cut in the skin around the anus
Causes of Fissure-
- Extreme constipation
- Hard dry stool
- Diarrhea or Cancer
- Chronic use of laxatives
- Anus injury
- Drug induced
- Multiple pregnancies
- Risk factors of Fissure
- Older Adults
- Crohn’s disease
- Sexually transmitted diseases
Complications of Fissure-
- Anorectal fistula
- Anal Itching
- Crohns diseases
- Anal abscess
Diagnosis of Fissure-
Fissures are diagnosed by simple rectal examination. Additional testing may be advised if other medical problems such as inflammatory bowel disease or infections are considered as a cause.
Precautions & Precautions & Prevention of Fissure-
- Sitz baths or warm water bath
- Cleansing more gently
- Avoid sports, such as fast walking and jogging
- Avoid using toilet papers.
- Avoid Smoking, drinking alcohol and coffee
- Follow regular bowel habits
- Treat diarrhea or constipation immediately
- Maintain the anus clean and hygiene
Treatment of Fissure-
- Homeopathic Treatment of Fissure
- Acupuncture Treatment of Fissure
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Fissure
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Fissure
- Surgical Treatment of Fissure
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Fissure
- Other Treatment of Fissure
Treatment of Fissure-
Homeopathic Treatment of Fissure-
Homeopathy has many medicines to relieve the uneasiness of Fissure. Homeopathic medicines are basically aimed at improving or increasing the healing process of the fissures. Following are some homeopathic remedies for fissure :-
- Tarentula hispanica
- Nitric acid
Acupuncture Treatment of Fissure-
During the acupuncture treatment, patients were not allowed to eat sharp and spicy food and also suggested to increase their use of high fiber foods. Acupuncture treatment is very helpful and successful for Fissure diseases.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Fissure-
Psychotherapy can improve the therapeutic possibilities of drugs, diet and surgery. Behavior therapy and psychotherapy may also prove helpful in the treatment of constipation which in turn reduces fissure. Hypnotherapy can be used to quickly relieve stress and other negative emotions.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Fissure-
Allopathic remedy is used for the treatment of fissure or chronic anal fissure. Allopathic remedies reduce anal sphincter pressure, muscle weakness and improves anodermal blood flow which allows the fissure to heal.
Surgical Treatment of Fissure-
Surgical procedure consists of a minor surgical operation to cut in anal muscle. This helps the fissure to heal by preventing pain and spasm. The purpose to cut this muscle, mainly control the bowel movements. The procedure of choice is called lateral sphincterotomy
Dietary & Herbal & Herbal Treatment of Fissure-
- Take plenty of water and fruit juices
- Eat easily digestible food
- Eat more vegetables
- Eating a high-fiber diet.
- Avoid hard foods(i.e. nuts, popcorn and chips)
- Avoid to eat non-veg and fatty diet
Other Treatment of Fissure-
- Scratching at all costs. You could get sorer and infect the area.
- Oily foods, spicy foods, junk foods and fast foods should be avoided.
- Drinking alcohol, tea and coffee, and smoking should also be avoided.