Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Vijayaraj B RYour feedback matters!
I am manju soni 40 years old and I am suffering from severe pain. There is pain in my bones of arms and legs. Whenever I got up in morning I always suffered from this pain. This pain makes me difficult to get up in morning and also make me suffer from fever. Please suggest me some treatment.
She is 65 years old and suffering from 0osteoarthritis. Though she can walk, but having pain continuously. Is there any alternative from having knee replacement. General physician asked to consult orthopaedic surgeon after seeing x-ray. Please suggest.
My wife. Having severe joints paints. When we check for rumotoid test found negative But she does have similar symptom of pain When she do yoga, get some relief Can you advice is any solution!
In 38 week of pregnancy doctor prescribed two tablets first is Epidosin and black-5 is it safe to have these medicines. The doctor said it is used for to have pains. She asked me to take 2 Bylax tablets at a time and Epidosin 3 times a day. I want to have normal delivery I don't want c section at any cost I am worried if I take these tablets instead of normal delivery c section na hojaye. please help me out is it safe to have these tablets or not?
I am suffering for leg joint pain. And last week a atack electric shot. So please get me a simple sagucation for my post thanks.
I have neck pain, and this pain come left side chest I did x ray report showing it is spondylitis, pain also feel left hand up to finger end, Please suggest how will relive from this pain, ECG report also normal.
Sir/mam I have pain in my knee from last 6 month. I feel that when I take morning walk of few kilometer then I feel good 2-3 days. But after that again I feel pain again. I also tried some Ayurvedic oil but my problem is steel going on. Please help.
Hii I am 18 years old male. I feel very much backache when I sleep . And after waking up I feel very much pain in my legs. What should I do to cure this all suggest please?
I have spondylitis pls suggest me any solution. I have middle back spondylitis. Bone gap are decreased.
I have chikungunya from last 15 days. Joint pains did not went till yet. I heard from somebody that one dose of kalimur of homeo medicine can cure joint pains. I true guide me.
I am a driver. And I drive a vehicle for minimum of 12 hours a day. I suffer from severe back pain in the nights and I am not able to sleep kindly help me.
My mother aged 70 years suffering with knee pain from last 4 yrs. Her x-ray shows degenerative osteo-arthritis change in both knee joint. Presently she is taking tab. Diclogetic, panspeed-40, hemitrol kit, mavistin-250mg, joincerin & inj. Dm in both knee from last six months but pain & stuff in joint knee still persist. Her medical report as follows: hb-12.4, tc: 11, 800, esr-20, t3-1.32, t4-8.6, tsh-1.46, sub-5.27 I shall be thankful if you suggest some medicines for her treatment. Whether tab. Neucoxia may be given to her during the excess pain or not.
Meniscus refers to the soft ligament in your knee joint, which cushions your bones and protects it from wear and tear. It is vital for the fulfilment of regular activities and the health of your bones. Thus, a damage to the meniscus can be extremely painful. Meniscuses are exposed to injuries and shocks in case of rigorous activities and this is a fairly common syndrome faced by athletes and sports persons. It can cause a substantial amount of hurt and generally impairs movement to a large extent. It potentially gets worse as the inflammation sets in and the swelling grows. The risk of a meniscus tear increases with age. The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective.
Symptoms of a torn meniscus
1. You might be able to experience a popping sensation in your knee joint
2. Stiffness and swelling
3. You will experience pain, especially while you are trying to twist your knee
4. You might not be able to straighten your knee completely
The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective:
1. Light exercises: For slightly serious meniscus tears, there are certain knee exercises which are recommended to abort any further damage as well as to repair the wound. Limiting the activities which might exert pressure on the knees, getting adequate rest, using ice packs and wearing neoprene sleeves always aid in recovery.
2. Anti-inflammatory medications: Often, meniscus tears are cured with the help of anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen. They not only reduce pain but also enable the mending of the injured tissue. However, one needs to be aware of a few side effects which often become natural repercussions of such drugs. Possibility of ulcers and bleeding get increased by leaps and bounds on the intake of such drugs.
3. Surgery: For all other forms of meniscus tears, if healing is not obtained through non-surgical methods, the only option available is that of surgery. Such a situation arises when the pain becomes unbearable and the meniscus tear does not respond favorably to superficial treatments. These surgeries are less complicated than replacement surgeries. They usually do not involve any life threatening hazard and cautious and efficiently conducted surgeries release all pains and handicaps. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.