Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Vijayan Puthiya KunnonYour feedback matters!
I have pain on the left side of my head vertically. Went through brain scan der it is mentioned as HYPODENSE SOFT TISSUE SEEN IN THE LEFT HALF OF SPHENOID SINUS -LIKELY sinusitis. Does I have migraine.
Right eyes mai squint h. Dawnsyndrome. Jo ki nerves problem h. Chandigarh mai 1 operate ho chuka h. Jo effective 20% h further ab kya kr skti hoon.
I am suffering brain stroke on september 2013 and paralaysed on right side .Treatment(medicine) and exercise.Continued but movement and sansation not proper till date please help me
What are the symptoms of migraine and dengue and what precautions should b taken to avoid this and be safe.
I am 37 old and married from last 6 years. I had PME issues which was identified and addressed post marriage. Now post second kid (5 months back) I am experiencing the same issue with same intensity (can do 5 to 8 stocks). I am also having some epilepsy disorder.
My mother age 43 years old have" meningioma in right cerebellopontine angle cistern causing mild proximal obstructive hydrocephalus" is there any treatment except surgery.
I'm 19 years old female. I'm suffering from postrual tremor, last attack occurred almost two years ago. Till then I use medication. I wants to know that how long I have to continue medication. Is there any permanent cure for this? or i'll suffer in future if i'll stop medication now?
I have some kind of brain problem which causes me unbalance while walking, running, etc. It also makes me out of sense some times.
I am suffering from hand tremors since long. Its can be seen sometimes from outside. I used to take migrabeta TR40 for at least 1 year. My age is 30 years. I just want to know will it affect the chance of getting pregnant? Can I continue this medicine while trying for baby.
Is there is any treatment for brain stroke in ayurveda and homeopathy. I am taking" ecosprin" for the last one year for brain stroke but the results are not upto the mark.
What You Need to Know About Epilepsy And Seizures in Children!
Epilepsy is defined as a neurological disorder, which affects people of all age groups. However, the cases of seizures are found more in young children (likely to occur in as many as 4% of children) than in adults. It is still not known as to why a developing brain is more prone to seizures than a mature brain. A child is said to be suffering from epilepsy when they occur frequently.
As parents your responsibilities are compounded if your child has epilepsy. You not only have to pay heed towards the normal concerns of his/her upbringing but also have to look into your child's emotional aspects, while dealing with the disorder in your day to day life.
You can help your child deal with the condition in the following ways:
1. It is quite likely that your child may feel resentful and develop emotional issues, such as depression or low self-esteem. Help your child cultivates positive attitude towards life and his/her disease.
2. Try to make your child come to terms with reality by helping him/her to understand that even though he/she may be different, he/she shouldn't look upon the condition as something that is abnormal. It is best to help your child concentrate on his/her strengths at such times.
3. Help your child participate in activities of his/her choice to instill positivity in life.
4. Make sure your other children understand their sibling's ailment and if he/she feels neglected try and spend more time with him/her. If need be, seek family counselling to make everyone understand how to deal with your child's illness.
5. Learn about your child's medication schedule thoroughly and also find out what he/she needs to do in case a dose of medication is missed.
6. Develop an environment where he/she feels comfortable and can easily share a concern or anxieties.