Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am sex with my gf on 2nd June and her period date is 20 June but that month her period come on 24th June but I'm worried about that this month her period not come so she is pregnant or not.
If you tell people that their diet or lifestyle or habits make them unhealthy, and chances are that they’d believe you. Not only that, they’d even agree with you wholeheartedly. But if you tell them that the same makes them dumber, then they’d either laugh at you or fight with you. However, its true. Certain things really lower your IQ. Read on to find out.
1. Group projects or meetings: Being a part of group projects or meetings can greatly drain your brain reveals a recent study. The reason for that is that when you’re in a group you have to concentrate more on behaviour and interaction, as a result of which your brain’s performance reduces and you end up making more ‘silly mistakes.’ In fact the situation worsens in a mixed sex group. Research found out that 14% men fare poorly at mental tasks when they feel that women are watching them. Best performance on the other hand is guaranteed when you work alone.
2. Jetlag: Jetlag can cause permanent problems in learning and memory. Research carried out by the University of California revealed that frequent jet lags are equivalent to a hangover that lasts way too long. This can cause you trouble in learning new things. In fact the same study also revealed that the effect of frequent jet lags can last more than a month, making you stupider in the long run. This is because constantly resetting your body clock can alter the anatomy of your brain. That’s the reason why flight attendants are found to suffer from severe memory loss.
3. Being spanked as a child: A research conducted by the University of Hampshire showed that children who were hit as punishment suffered from trauma that hampered their mental growth, and as a consequence led to lower IQs. This post-traumatic stress disorder faced by children who were spanked was the same that soldiers go through when watching heads being blown off. Not only that, even letting babies cry can cause lower IQs in them as the stress experienced is the same. In fact, letting babies cry can cause permanent brain damage which can also lead to trust issues. However, conflicts among family members has a positive impact in decision making, executive function of the child.
4. Junk food: A study found out that kids who eat plenty of junk food at the age of 3 can suffer from low IQs at the age of 8 as compared to those who followed a healthier diet. Eating junk food led to underdeveloped cognitive, behavioural and social skills in children due to lack of nutrition required by the brain to develop properly. In fact sugary foods can have the same effect on adults as well. Overdose of sugar can make your body resistant to insulin which interferes with the way your brain cells work, making you more stupid as a result.
5. Being a city dweller: Living in a city can be the reason why you suffer from poor memory, inattention and learning problems. The reason behind is that living in a city is very taxing for your brain, and your attention is divided between all the multitasking you have to do. This can lead to exhaustion, which as a result can lead to poor memory since your brain is just too tired to recall things. On the other hand, greener environments have the exact opposite effect and can help your brain in functioning more efficiently.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
My wife undergo D & C last yr, after that her period cycle changed for the past 3 months she is in regular period, for this months her date not yet came almost 38 days why it happening?
My mother is ill now so my aunt is giving breast feed to my brother. Is there any problem to give breastfeed to a child of other lady?
I am 28 years old and smokes a lot. Me and my wife are trying for a baby. Her periods start on 2nd of every month. When is the best time frame for her to get pregnant? Is this smoking affecting our sex life. Please advice.
I had sex last month on 16 I took a unwanted 72 within 48 hours and than I had 2 days periods within 7 days. It was not normal in colour particularly brown in color. My usual days are 19 20,21,22on every month now I am two days late . I had done home pregnancy test 3 to 4 times it came negative . I feel perfectly fine no sign of vomiting or frequent urination or anything for that matter . My question is 1 can unwanted 72 mess up 2 and 3rd periods ? 2 can I be pregnant ? 3 what can I do next to prevent pregnancy ?
I am just married. In the age of 18. My hubby wants sex. I am still virgin. When I shall be penetrated. Am I feel so pain or not. If so. What will I do?
Hello. I am 28 year old married guy and I have a 4 year kid. I have extra material relationship with girls. I don't use protection when I do sex with wife or my girlfriend. My girl friend is also married. After sex I always beware about HIV. Is it ok with that to do without protection with girl friend n wife both?
Sir My wife is pregnant she has second trimester (17 week) I want to my baby must be handsome but we have normal color what should I done.Please tell.
Sir I am 28 years I am married but I am not feel able to perform sex with my husband because I feel that my private part does not works well as I never get wet. so, please advise what to do.?
Actually I had sex on 28 nov and I have periods start from 9th so is it safe sex it was with protection but I doubt help me out.
Am a 24 years female. I have irregular periods. Even after taking a treatment also am getting this problem again due to low hemoglobin level. I got married last month. Is there any solution to regularize my periods?
Iam 37 years old unmarried. Last month had taken birth control pill for first time in life. Took 4 tabs n quit taking. Due to nausea etc. Had uncontrollable bleeding for extra 5 days. Stopped. But my problem is I did not have period this mon. What may be the reason. And what must I do now. please help.
Sir I am unmarried and I have did sex with one girl with out condom ,and after 1 month my marriage was fixed ,so I will do sex with my wife .then I will get. R she will get HIV r Aids. Sir plzz help mee sir .
Do You Know that Vapour Rubs or Balms can Help Relieve Mosquito Bites?
You’d be surprised to know that in addition to curing common colds and congestions, over-the-counter vapour rubs can provide relief from the discomfort caused by insect bites, especially those from mosquitoes.
How do vapour rubs relieve mosquito bites?
Most of the over-the-counter decongestants available in the market have camphor, eucalyptol, and common menthol as their key ingredients, which are known to be active remedies for relieving itchiness experienced due to insect bites. Additionally, most of these vapour rubs have a strong odour, which is also known to repel mosquitoes, thereby preventing bites.
How to apply a vapour rub to treat mosquito bites?
To get relief from an itchy mosquito or insect bite you need to first wash your hands properly, and then clean the portion of the skin surrounding the bite and dry it. Then use the tip of your finger or a small piece of cotton to apply a small amount of the vapour rub on the affected area. Ensure that the skin completely absorbs the ointment by rubbing it slowly over the bite. This process provides you with instant relief. If the itchiness persists, you can apply the vapour rub again as and when needed.
Precautions to be taken
Like other medications meant for external use, you should abide by the instructions mentioned on the label of the vapour rub and pay heed to any warning signs. Moreover, if the application of the ointment results in irritation or reddening of your skin, immediately stop using it and look for another way to get relief from mosquito bites.