Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijayakumari
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VijayakumariYour feedback matters!
We had a baby after segerion 3 months ago. Now she is feeling continuous weakness, backpain and the most important itching in vaginal area for more than one month. Doctors prescribed her many creams but these are not effective.
Eating nuts and Leafy vegetable help regulate the body clock and help sleep better at night. Circadian rhythm or internal clock regulate several different body function such as sleeping, waking body temp. Magnesium present in many foods such as dark chocolate, nuts, green leafy veg help cells to cope with body circadian rhythm.
My period date is 25. I involved In sex on 23 Dec (unprotected sex. I got periods on Dec 26. Now this month till the jan 29 I not got periods. Am I pregnant? Please help me.
Hello doctor I take krimson 35 tab last one month. please tell me when I take this tab there is chances for pregnancy. And one more question I trying for pregnancy. please give some medicine or other advice I am too worry help me.
What are the reasons behind irregular periods other than pregnancy at the age Of 15! I am very curious about tHat please suggest me solution too.
Hi, my wife had a medication abortion yesterday and the blood clots and feutus came out after that. Now today we had a scan and doctor said need perform D & C due to some blood clots or feutus parts left in the uterus. Is D & C required and how much will be the cost of D & C procedure and does the patient needs to be hospitalized for this?
Hello Doctor, If I will take oral sex from aids infected girl can I get infected by aids. Is oral sex is safe?
There are two main ways of finding out if you are pregnant - getting your blood tested, and doing home pregnancy urine test. In order for these tests to give you a clear picture, you need to wait until the right time i.e. until you've missed your period. However, there are several early signs of pregnancy that can give you an indication that you might be expecting.
1. Shortness of breath - Do you find yourself losing your breath on the stairs or when you walk for a long period of time, more than you usually do? This could be a sign of pregnancy since the fetus needs oxygen, leaving you feeling a little breathless even when you mildly exert yourself.
2. Sore breasts - If your breasts suddenly start feeling a little heavy or you feel like they have grown and your areolas seem slightly darker, it could be one of the first signs that you are pregnant.
3. Fatigue - The increase in hormones in your body during a pregnancy could lead to you feeling a lot more tired. If you end up exhausted after a normal day this could be because women tend to feel extreme tiredness during their first trimester of pregnancy.
4. Nausea - Around 6 weeks into a pregnancy (sometimes earlier), women tend to feel nauseous. This usually subsides as you enter into your second trimester. Feeling nauseous could be a sign of pregnancy. You can treat it by eating things that help settle your stomach like crackers and soda.
5. Frequent Urination - If you notice yourself needing to urinate more than usual, it could be a sign of pregnancy. This happens because your body is now producing extra fluids that cause your bladder to work extra.
6. Headaches - An early sign of pregnancy is experiencing frequent headaches. This happens because your body is now suddenly dealing with a lot of excessive hormones. To deal with the headaches make sure you take a pregnancy safe painkiller instead of a normal one.
Everybody has a way of expressing itself if only we take the time out to listen. If we really pay attention to these tiny reactions, detecting a pregnancy early, that is even before you skip that period is possible
Related Tip: 6 Pregnancy Complications You Need to Know About