Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VijayakumarYour feedback matters!
I am facing problem. Breathing from last few days and am having chest pain sometimes .Sometimes I feel like am unable to breath and face anxiety as well, actually feel depressed sometimes, I am facing Hypertension problem and taking homeopathic medicine for high bp .i feel stressed due to suffocation and cant get my ans .consulted various doctors. I take a lot of tension. Pls tell me my disease as I dnt get any answer plus tests and my lungs are perfect pls suggest.
I aged 24 & having difficulty in bowel movement. My body hardly pass the stools smoothly. I'm completely frustrated and irritated as I feel there's nothing left in life for me. It's been 7-8 years since I suffering with disease consequently I kept losing weight and now turn into living skeleton, facing hair thinning and weakness as well. I hardly eat anything the whole day as I don't feel hungry. I'll desperately wait for your valuable advice thank you for your time and consideration.
I stopped my habit of daily masturbation and due to which suffered from watery sperm with low concentration, what is the natural solution for this problem to make it normal again?
Hello Dr. I am suffering from urticaria since last 15 years. I take many treatment but problem not solved. Nowadays I am taking cetrizine half tablet at frequency of three to four days. So Pl. Suggest should I continue this treatment. Thanks
I was having a headache, from last too days, at the centre of my forehead, there is also pain in my eyes while reading, working on computers, tell me what to do?
My mother's operation failed at Hinduja Hospital of spine. They operated only one disc whereas MRI clearly shows multiple bulges. And they all are building stories and running away.?
Psoriasis is a type of a skin disease in which the skin cells start to multiply at a much faster rate, forming thick white, red or silvery growths on the skin. In a healthy human being, skin cells shed every four weeks. The new skin cells replace them; growing as the old skin sheds itself. In Psoriasis, new skin cells grow at a much faster rate, forming thick patches of skin called plaques. In most cases, the plaques develop on the hands, knees, elbows, lower back, scalp and feet.
The exact causes behind Psoriasis are not known but most authorities point to a combination of genetic and environmental factors. For example, it has been found that it occurs among the members of the same family quite often or it tends to affect people who live in cold and wet climates. Psoriasis can be triggered by a variety of factors. If you have a strong immune system, it does not amount to much. But if you don’t, the disease gets triggered.
A few known factors that can aggravate Psoriasis are as follows:
Obesity: Being overweight is known to be an important contributing factor.
Stress: Mental stress can be another factor which tends to increase the symptoms of psoriasis.
Injury: Any injury to a particular body part can cause psoriasis to develop there.
Drugs: Some medicines are also known to increase the incidence of this problem.
Skin Dryness: If the skin is dry, the itching and flake formation tends to increase.
Role of Homeopathy in Psoriasis:
While conventional treatments for psoriasis are effective, in most cases, the skin disease makes a comeback. Homeopathy on the other hand, not only attempts to cure psoriasis, but also tackles the triggers that lead to the onset of the disease, resulting in a more healthy treatment. Finding out about the trigger can lead to a more effective and permanent cure. The location of the plaque can also help in deciding the right course of homeopathy treatment. The doctor also focuses on factors that tend to aggravate or alleviate the situation, as it might give a clue to its cause.
Homeopathic medicines for Psoriasis act on the body at the level of immunity and restore the deviated function. They also help to control the symptoms of Psoriasis without any side effects. Welling Homeopathy treatment for psoriasis is a tried and tested protocol to offer long term relief and permanent cure gradually.
The Homeopathic medicines for Psoriasis have to be specific to every individual person. That is the reason a detailed history is required to customise the treatment for Psoriasis. The Homeopathic treatment for psoriasis is chalked out after a detailed analysis and review of your past treatments for psoriasis and medicines for psoriasis taken by you. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I'm 25 years old. I'm married 6 months ago. When I'm trying to have sex my penis not too hard. It looks like rubber. I can't insert to vagina. If I intercourse sperm are coming out of vagina. I went for semen analysis test sperm count ,motility all is good. Only thing I'm facing erection problem. I'm planning for baby if you can kindly help I had taken tablets also .I quit smoking and masturbation. Both habit I had for past 10 years. Before 3 years I had relationship with my gf that time my sex drive was simply awesome. After 3 years why this problem arise I don't know. Pls help.
Hi, I had a sex with a girl 8-8.5 years ago and right now I am 33 years old and happily married. I had a 4.5 year old son. I was remembering something and suddenly this thing comes to my mind that I had a paid sex 8 years back. I stressed with a thing that I might get some disease from this like hiv etc. I am feeling myself fit and fine right now. I have seen my wife pregnancy 4-4.5 year old reports and she was hiv negative at that point. I didn't have any sex with anyone except my wife from last 8-9 years. Is it a psychological issue which is harming me and I am taking unnecessary stress.
Masturbation refers to the pleasure given by a person to one’s own body. This activity is a very important part of physical as well as mental well-being. Men and women all over the world engage in masturbation, irrespective of whether or not they are sexually active with their partners.
Following are the advantages of masturbation:
1. Prevents premature ejaculation: Sex therapists are of the view that you can control premature ejaculation by masturbating about a couple of hours before sex. This will improve your timing and keep you from ejaculating too quickly.
2. Prevents prostate cancer: An Australian study published in 2003 found that men would reduce their risk to develop prostate cancer if they ejaculate five times or more during a week. Masturbation will keep disease-causing toxins from building up in your urinary tract and prevent prostate cancer.
3. Prevents erectile dysfunction: It is obvious that you will lose muscle tone with age, but masturbation keeps you in shape down there and prevents erectile dysfunction as well.
4. Improves sperm motility: Some studies back the claim that masturbation improves the quality and motility of sperm. If you masturbate before intercourse, you will release any residual sperms in your semen transporting tubules. This allows for the production of new 'better' sperms, which makes it easier for couples to conceive.
5. Improves your timing: One of many benefits of masturbation is that it helps you last longer during an intercourse. This gives you a chance to get familiar with how you feel when you get close to ejaculation.
6. Manages depression: Since masturbation releases oxytocin, which are known as your feel-good hormones, you can use this activity to manage your stress and improve your mood.
7. Improves immunity: Ejaculation increases the levels of cortisol, the hormone responsible for making you feel stressed. The experts believe that this hormone is good in small doses because it helps maintain your immunity. It means masturbation can play a role in strengthening your immune system.
8. Boosts your mood: Among many other things, masturbating will excrete neurochemicals such as oxytocin and dopamine that boost your satisfaction and lift your spirits.
9. Prevents STDS and unwanted pregnancy: Masturbation is the safest way to have sexual satisfaction without having to worry about STDs or unwanted pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.