Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hello Experts! I'm Rajesh aged 24 yr. My problem is that there is rashes in groin. Nd it's so itchy. Nd there r redness around. Nd some cuts Nd wounds r there in growing. please suggest me some treatment or tubes. Thanks.
Hii Dr. can you say the name of the best suns cream & moisturizing that I should use to become fair m 17 years n have little sensitive skin.
Dr. doctor and my face blow the eye level hairs are growing a very tiny one and its increasing also daily I use to put vecco turmeric cream n rarely I use pandram cream not much suggest me what for its growing n how can I stop dis.
I am facing pigmentation problem since long. Consult so many dermatologist but no result .pls help me out.
I am 21 years old (male). My face is oily & black. For that I am using lemon juice for fairness. Is lemon juice is suitable for oily face or is there any prblm.
Hi, My skin s very sensitive and dry, can you pls tel me the ways to keep my skin moisture and how to get rid of white patches caused during winter season? And also ways to get rid of pimple and black spots Thanks.
I am 28 years old male. I am having deep vein thrombosis with arthritis. I get genital ulcers with swelling of legs and dark sessions over legs even small pustules with puss. Is it curable and I got diabetic recently with no family history of diabetes, is it due to the use of wysolone?
I have more pimple in my back, neck and face so what can I do for. Remove.pimple what should I use which medicine.
I have dark circles under my eyes. For 3 years. May I know how to get rid of this. And also I am getting small folds under the eyes. May I know what was the reason. And how can I overcome this.
Whenever my wife wears any metal on her upper body she developed red rashes or patches as you can say let that be any metal apart from gold or silver. It can be any thing from watch to ear rings. Is there any cream which she can apply and then wear these items.
My skin is damage d as I overwash my face probably 3times at once after that my skin became red and then redness developed into scars.
People who suffer from oily skin tend to have multiple advantages, such as a younger looking skin over a longer period of time as wrinkles, spots and fine lines tend to creep in much later. However, there are many inherent disadvantages of having oily skin, such as a shiny face and frequent occurrences of pimples and acne. Some of the tips to take care of your greasy or oily skin are mentioned below:
1. Use face cleansers, which are gentle on your skin: It is very important that you choose a cleanser, which has the best ingredients in them as harder elements can damage your skin and accelerate oil production. Products which are specifically marketed for oily skin or acne and best suited for these purposes usually contain the following ingredients:
- glycolic acid
- benzoyl peroxide
- beta-hydroxy acid
- salicylic acid
2. Use medicated pads or blotting paper to remove excess oil: For greasy or oily skin, one of the best solutions is to use specially medicated pads or blotting paper, which can easily remove the grime from your face. There are many over the counter products available which are specially made for this purpose. You can use these in between daily facial washes.
3. Don't wash you face more than twice daily: It is recommended you wash your face twice a day with a gentle face cleanser, but not more than that. Washing your face more than twice daily could actually strip your skin of all moisture and encourage the production of more oil.
4. Use natural face masks and clays to soothe your skin once a week: Natural clays and face masks made of ingredients like fullers earth, commonly known as multani mitti and sandalwood will soothe and cool your skin. It also removes excess oil and harmful bacteria from the skin.
5. Control what you eat: Diet plays a big part on how skin is affected as well. Consuming foods, which are high in sugar and oil such as fried foods and fizzy drinks will definitely contribute to more oil on your skin. Replacing them with fruits and vegetables like apricots, mangoes, lettuce, kale, carrots and sweet potatoes will reduce the oiliness of your skin.
6. Makeup also plays a major role: The type of foundation or makeup you use can also contribute to how much oil you have on your skin. While choosing make up try and avoid heavy foundation and choose water based liquid make up instead of oil based ones.
Related Tip: "7 Tips for Healthy & Glowing Skin in Monsoon!"