Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijaya Raghavan
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya RaghavanYour feedback matters!
I had sun burn and m into field job so avoiding sun is not possible. So kindly tell me what to apply on my face to remove sun burn and also what to use to avoid sunburn.
Hi. My age is 22 I am getting pain in my Anus when I go washroom. Usually I spent just 1 min in washroom but. From one month I am spending 4 min that to with pain. I never use felt like tag in my life. Pain is only when I go to shit. But not other times. I have heard about piles but. I am scared of that tell me what problem is mine.
Hello Doctor, Mere hand per nail ke pas ki skin kafi dark ho gyi h and hath bhi aise lgte h jse bimar logo k hote h. hands to mere shuru se patle the but dark nhi the but now wo dark bhi ho gye h. Please koi aisa tonic btao jisse mera color pehle ki tarah ekdam fair ho jaye doctor and specially mere hath and pairo ka color.
My mother have black spots on her face. Unki skin tone bhi dull ho gyi ha. She has oily skin. Please give me some advice.
I have oiled skin how to solve this problem? And also have darkness of skin problems. Please advise.
Why is my face so oily and my nose even more oily ?i am 20 by now but oiliness has not stop. Ds started almost 4 years back. My nose is so oily that it feels like I had poured oil on my nose. I do not take any oily food. Not even a bit of oil in my diet. Pls help.
There are a variety of aspects of skin care that have to do with elements and habits that are outside the products and treatments one may use in order to get youthful looking skin and retain its natural glow. Here is a list of five mistakes that may be aging your face despite the best efforts in terms of skin care. Banish these habits today to ensure that you do not end up with wrinkles and fine lines prematurely.
- Make Up: While there is nothing wrong with using make up on a regular basis, the cardinal sin that many of us commit includes not cleaning the make up properly before we hit the bed. Many of us are so tired by the end of the day that we end up sleeping with our mascara and lipstick still on. The ingredients of such products can greatly alter the quality of your skin if left on for too long. You will need to allow your skin to breathe without any layers of make up so that your dead cells can get replenished and the elasticity of the skin is retained.
- Sun Exposure: Prolonged sun exposure without proper protection like a proper sun screen can lead to long term damage and skin diseases too. Not only should we remain in the shade with a large floppy hat whenever we are out in the sun, but we should also do a little research and get the best SPF possible that will also suit our skin. Also, we should avoid staying the sun for too many hours in a row.
- Hydration: Many of us make the mistake of having sugary drinks and other beverages when the skin actually needs plenty of water for proper hydration. The skin tends to get dehydrated quickly because of the constant exposure to the world outside and all its micro particles that we catch from pollution and general dirt and grime. Therefore, it is important to replenish the skin with the clear goodness of natural water rather than drinking too many sugary beverages that can harm the collagen and break it down in the long run.
- Sleep: Late nights at work or play can both be extremely detrimental for the skin as the skin needs some rest in order to get the regeneration process going in a smooth manner. Tired looking skin with dark circles can give way to crow's feet and fine lines that look very unbecoming on a young person.
- Too Many products: Ensure that you use only a few products for a prolonged period, rather than using too many products and changing them often. This will keep the skin looking fresh and young.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!