Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Symptoms of zika virus infection
- Low-grade fever (between 37.8°c and 38.5°c)
- Arthralgia, notably of small joints of hands and feet, with possible swollen joints.
- Headache, retro-ocular headaches.
- Cutaneous maculopapular rash.
- Post-infection asthenia which seems to be frequent.
I frequently encounter with stomach pain. I loose my appetite during that period. I have this problem from over 3 years I need a permanent solution to this.
During pregnancy you should consume extra protein and calcium to meet the needs of the growing fetus.
Hi. My friend is recently married before 2 months. His wife is conceived now. Can they a sex now. Is It healthy. Or It will affected baby?
I am planning for baby. Can you suggest the best time to have sex to get pregnant. When I am doing sex frequently the sperm comes out within 5 seconds from my wife's vagina when I stop doing. So what's the problem.
New alternative to knee replacement
Osteoarthritis (oa) of the knee is a severe joint problem, that has become highly prevalent in india. It is a major cause of lack of mobility, particularly among women. Currently, total knee replacement (tkr) surgery is a common solution for oa knee. However, there are risks associated with it. Surgeries for knee oa often throw up mixed results. Sometimes, tkr leaves patients with unresolved pain and loss of function for long periods. Now, however, doctors in usa have come up with the bionicare knee system which works by sending therapeutic electrical currents to the joint with an un-loader brace, that reduces pain and improves overall health of the joint. This is the most thoroughly researched, clinically proven, non invasive, non-drug alternative for the treatment of the knee.
5 benefits of using this treatment:
1. Effective pain relief
2. Non surgical, non-invasive and non-drug treatment
3. No adverse effects
4. Decreases dependency on painkillers
5. Improves function and quality of life
My recommendation to patients who have chronic knee issues, knee injuries, knee pain etc (particularly if doctors have suggested you surgeries for the same), is to try this treatment instead.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I am newly married (6 months) after I participated in sex from my wife side little quantity of sperm leaked my question is it any reason for delay of conceive and from my end after sex little quantity of water coming these both reasons will causes for delay of conceive.
I'm 25 years old, i'm trying to conceive in 3 years but no result and my reports are all normal, like FSH, HSG, TSH and my husband reports sperm count is 75%. And what's my problem? I'm so worry about this.
Hi, I had sex with my girlfriend. After six hours she took pill (unwanted 72), but after seven days she got bleeding for one and half day. This is bleeding happen to the effect of pill? Her period date was on 20th, Its more than 5 days of delay, still now she didn't observe periods. This is due the pill or is she got pregnant?
I am 19 years old. 7 months ago I have a major surgery of ovarian cyst. Doctor suggested laparoscopy but the cyst leads to major surgery. Am too hormonal if I thought about sex I will get wet I will thought about sex 2 to 3 times a day mostly everyday and the fluid will be in my underwear all the day will it cause any harm to stomach r health. And I do not have enough blood in me and too weak to do anything. And when I pee or bent down stand for too much I am have dull aches near my stitches someone said ts because of my weakness and the pains will go slowly. Please help me.
I am 29 years old working women and got married in Feb 2015 and trying to get pregnant from last year oct 2015. Before that my Husband uses Protection But till time I doesn't make it happen. And from last 3-4 months my periods also got irregular which never happens before. Is their any problem as none of us are suffering from any kind of health problem or disease.
What is the recommended frequency of having intercourse for couples. We are 38 and 36 and married for 11 years. We make love 2 to 3 times a week. Is this a healthy average for our age. Are we doing more or less?
I am a 34 yr old female married I had a miscarriage at 17 weeks and a preterm labour at 30 weeks. It has been more than a year and now I am having irregular periods. My period was due on 25 april but I am not having period till now. I did a gravindex which was neg what should I do?
I am a 29 year old woman who has been diagnosed with solitary rectal ulcer syndrome after undergoing colonoscopy which was previously diagnosed as piles. I have been suffering from bleeding rectum for the past 9 years. I have constipation and have to use my finger to remove my faces from the rectum. I take dulcoflex regularly but that doesnt help much. In course of the diagnosis I was also diagnosed with gall stone which I got removed through lap choly 15 days back. I have been suffering from bulimia for the past 11 years and have the habit of vomiting whatever I eat by drinking a lot of water. It is a habit now and I can't get over it. Due to bulimia my menses have stopped. But my prime concern at the moment is my bleeding rectum I want a permanent treatment for it as it is hampering my work and I feel very weak due to regular bleeding and I can't concentrate on my work as I am in a calling profile its quite hectic and I find it difficult to manage my work with this problem. One more thing to add is I get my feet and face swollen due to protein leakage from my urine. I have to take drips of albumin every year. Please help me.
She is suffering from vagina problem, having rashes on vagina causing irritation during intercourse and even on normal days. Please help us.
How to make hard breast when its become loose please give me name of cream I need name of that cream.
Have safe diwali. Avoid burns by keeping a distance while burning crackers. Don't explode them in hand.
Pour normal water immediately if you get burns
Consult local nearby doctor, if large area burn go to hospital.
Cancer is the one of the biggest threat to the young Indian population because of the factors that cause cancer, but also due to late detection. However, certain bad habbits and the factors increase the risk of cancer in India.
Causes of cancer in India:
- Overpopulation and the problem of nutrition: As per records, India is the world's third most populous country. However, it lacks in resources to feed the multiplying number of mouths. Nutrition plays a key role in deciding the quality of a person's life. Nutrition has therefore emerged as an essential branch of research and medical care in the last few decades. Lack of nutrition directly results in weakened immunity. Your body becomes prone to diseases, some of which can be fatal. To fight off cancer cells, one must have a strong immune system that comes from the right kind of nutrition.
- Smoking is a recurrent habit among children and adults: Smoking can cause cancer. Every cigarette packet reads the same warning messages but it doesn't actually deter smokers in any way. Smoking is prevalent among people of all age groups in India. From poor children to conscious educated adults, all are seen smoking.
- A Tropical country and its woes: Tropical countries are known to face the wrath of the sun. While most places in central, western, partly eastern and southern India experience extremes of temperature in summer, other places with moderately hot summers are not exempted from the harmful UV rays. Ultraviolet rays can be very harmful for one's skin, as it can cause skin cancer. Indians have a high amount of melanin, which protects them against sun rays, but the threat exists nonetheless.
- The concept of fast food: A global economy has opened avenues awaiting your attention in the realm of food. To suit the tones and moods of a fast life, fast food has been made available to you. We take pride in consuming things that can be prepared in an instant: instant noodles, soups and even curries. Packaged food and junk food are sources of cancer cells.
- Lack of awareness regarding the most common types of cancer: Breast and cervical cancer are the two most common types of cancer eating away the health of Indians. The problem lies in being unaware about the root causes, symptoms and treatment procedures related to these kinds of cancer. Social repression turns health concerns into matters of insignificance. Women fear social alienation after coming in the open with their problems.