Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya KYour feedback matters!
I have done sex 9 days before my period on 21 July but he has ejaculated outside but I have got my period 29 July on time and my period is 4 days long. But my 2nd period is late for 9 days. I have not got my period. I just want to know why my period is late and I have not done sex again.
I am using Gestmaten100 what its helps to became pregnant are what its use or any side effect, for what purpose this tablet.
I dnt have vaginal orgasm. But clitoral orgasm is fine. A doctor consulted me to take damiaplant, 20 drops with water twice a day, but I read on internet, that the medicine is for males.
I am 23 years old female I got married before one year back and still no result for pregnancy. When I am doing sexual getting painful please suggest my issue and eagerly waiting for your answer.
I recently married My wife have one month pregnant. So can i sex with her Or not Some doctors said" no prbm of sex but you do smooth sex" So tel me which one is correct?
It is common for most of us to wonder how some celebrities just don't seem to age, both in terms of looks and physique. It is not easy and requires in addition to a lot of hard work, loads of determination and self-constraints to achieve that. however, different bodies react differently to different food items and there is no one size that fits all. Though media claims and promotes various celebrity diet plans, but a word of caution. A detailed physical examination and discussion should be done with your dietician to identify what will work best for you. Listed below are some things that has helped celebrities to lose weight.
- Regular, well balanced meals: It is popular belief and advise that eating regular, small proportioned meals with the right mix of protein, carbs, and fats is the best way to lose weight. Of course, there have to be supplements to this including a good workout regime, reduced alcohol, reduced refined sugars, etc., but most people believe starving to be skinny is not the healthy way to go. Another good rule to follow is the 80/20 rule that is enforce discipline and let 80% of your food be nutritious and 20% can be damaging (chocolate cake included!). Most would also set a daily intake target and keep a count of the calories that are ingested.
- Increased fiber: Be it greens or vegetables, fruits, or dry fruits, added fiber makes you feel full and reduces the amount of food ingested. Atkins diet, which pumps your body with fiber for 3 consecutive days helps by flushing out a lot of toxins and is one of the most widely followed detox diet plans.
- Flush out with Lime Juice: Beginning your day with a glass of lime juice and warm water is supposed to flush out the toxins and reduce weight. Adding ginger and mint is believed to make this work better.
- Replace red meat with chicken: While chicken is believed to increase the protein intake levels, reducing red meat is believed to help reduce weight.
- Do away with the dairy: A lot of dairy products, which forms the main source of proteins, especially for vegetarians is believed to add to the weight. If weight loss is your goal, then dairy should stay out of your food diary.
A lot of celebrities also use natural boosters and suppressants to reduce appetite. Removing alkaline food items from your menu, gluten laden foods, alcohol, refined carbs, are followed as well. Weight loss supplements are another option, but should be used only under supervision and as a last resort. As mentioned, celebrity diet patterns should not be followed blindly. They are highly personalized and seek advice before adapting it.
I took ipill yesterday night, and I am tensed about the side effects ,please tell me how would it affect me.
My menstruation generally come on 29th of past two months but in the month of March till now I didn't get that, though I am doing work. Since last 10 days I was travelling I lift my heavy bags also still I won't get, can you please recommend me any solutions, I got so many pimple on my cheeks also. I am disturbed.
I have inserted leberta copper iud in june 25. We started doing intercourse in july 25 without any condom. Semen enter my vagina directly. If we do intercourse 4-5 times in month or after my period without any condom is there possibility to get pregnant.
Anulom vilom pranayama is one of several pranayama or breathing exercise used in the practice of hatha yoga. At first you have to understand the meaning of
Anuloma and viloma. In this the first word anu roughly translates as with and word loma means hair implying “with the grain” or “natural”. And meaning of viloma is “against the grain.” anuloma is opposite to viloma. It is very helpful in respiratory related diseases like asthama. Anulom vilom pranayama is the best way to balancing the tri dosas in our body. Our body get ill when tri dosas are not in balancing position. Vaat, pitta, kaffa are know as tri dosas, tri means “three” and the meaning of dosas is impurities. All these are present in body of every people. If one of them is imbalance than we suffer from different diseases. All of three are the cause of all diseases. So it’s important to balance these tri dosas. If you really want to balance these tri dosas than do anulom vilom pranayam regularly. It is the simplest and best way for this.
Steps of anulom vilom pranayama:
Anulom vilom pranayama is very easy to do, first of all close your eyes and sit in padmasana and rest your hands on your knees.
Close the right nostril with the right thumb. Inhale slowly through the left nostril, inhale the oxygen as much as you can, this will fill your lungs with air.
Remove your thumb from your right nostril, as you remove your thumb from right nostril just exhale.
When you exhale use your middle finger to close your left nostril then inhale with our right nostril and remove thumb from right nostril then exhale. Repeat this process for 5 minutes. Be focused and concentrate in your breathing.
Benefits of anulom vilom pranayam:
Helps to cure mental problems like depression, anxiety, tension etc.
Most beneficial for breathing related problems like (bronchitis, asthama) etc. Improve the working of lungs.
Anulom vilom pranayama is the ideal pranayama for healthy heart. Anulom vilom pranayama is also known as nadi shodhana pranayam (alternate nostril breathing). It is next level of anulom vilom. In anulom vilom pranayama we inhale and exhale, but in nadi shodhana pranayam we hold (kumbhaka or retention) our breath for a second or minute than exhale.
I have a period problem from 2 month My period can't stop couple of month what can I do for this please suggest. I consult my doctor but her medicine can't work. She give me PROMET-N 5MG.
I and my partner had unprotected sex on 10 the and 11th of this month and I didn't cum inside her as her mensuration date was on 14 th but till noe she has not started with her periods we are worried help us out with sure suggestion.
In this fast-moving world, everyone is so busy that it's hard to take self-care. People give less importance to what they eat, when they sleep and so on. Conditions such as anaemia have become very common, and we still neglect knowingly and unknowingly. You tend to find quick alternatives. Homoeopathy is the alternative for such a condition.
Understand Anemia: If hemoglobin (that carries oxygen throughout the body) count is less in red blood cells, such condition is known as anaemia. Body doesn't receive enough oxygen, thereby leading to weakness and fatigue. Anaemia can affect all age groups; from kids to elders.
Apart from poor diet, certain anaemic conditions could be hereditary, which are beyond one's control. Women who are of childbearing age tend to be anaemic due to menstruation.
Causes and Types:
- Accidental blood loss, child birth or medical conditions such as gastric ulcer lead to haemorrhage, which ultimately lead to anaemia.
- Iron deficiency during pregnancy, poor diet or haemorrhage may cause anaemia
- Megaloblastic anaemia occurs due to deficiency of Vitamin B12 (Folic Acid).
- Pernicious anaemia occurs due to autoimmune disorder. One is unable to absorb Vitamin B12 adequately.
- Hemolytic anaemia is caused to destruction of red blood cells during ill health conditions such as in malaria or due to irregular red blood cells such as in Sickle-Cell Anemia.
- In a condition where haemoglobin production is impaired due to hereditary disorder, it is called Thallasemia.
There are numerous homeopathic treatments available for anaemia.
- Aletris Farinosa is mainly given to women who are extremely weak and feel tired. Such patients always feel tired with minimal energy levels. Vertigo and fainting are quite common. Facial skin looks pale.
- China is the best for one who experiences excessive bleeding. Bleeding could be due to traumatic injury, periods and so on. The person is usually tired and faints quite often. China is used to control haemorrhage as well as improves blood quantity after bleeding episodes.
- Cinchona also helps to treat anaemia due to blood loss.
- Ferrum Metallicum is considered to be the best homeopathic medicine for anaemia.
- Natrum Mur helps to treat anaemia due to grief. Reasons could be personal tragedy or any other circumstance. The condition worsens due to heat. One tends to ingest more of salt content food.
- Nit-acid-One is given to anaemic persons who have a desire to eat chalk, paper and earth.
Besides these treatments, eat iron-rich food and have a regular blood check-up at least once in six months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.