Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VijayYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old I am male facing pimples problem on face I tried many creams and soups for pimple remove but they do not worked and I have pimple marks on face please suggest me how I become free from pimples and it marks.
I have hair fall issue. what is the treatment for hair fall what is the treatment please give suggestion.
My skin got dark due to change of water and due to proper diet so kindly prescribed some tube for increased my fairness.
Hair loss practically refers to the falling of hair from the head or the scalp. Another term used for hair loss is alopecia. Alopecia is referred to as a big term for thinning of hair. Hair loss occurs genetically. This is a very vital condition, both in men and women. But apart from this, there are other reasons also, which pose to be a problem for hair loss. Let us learn the causes effectively. This will be the only way to prevent hair loss to some extent.
The various causes that lead to hair loss include the following:
- The different kinds of skin diseases that practically affect the scalp are regarded as the main cause behind hair loss. Fungal infections such as tinea capitis, seborrhoea (dandruff), eczema of scalp, or lichen planus are very bad for the health of the hair.
- The genetic factors are largely responsible for hair loss.
- Some particular hormonal changes also lead to hair loss. For eg. the hormonal changes after the birth of the baby along with menopause can be regarded as one of the basic reasons behind hair fall.
- The nutritional deficit in food due to the lack of proper diet can also be a reason. A diet which lacks iron and leads to anemia or even the lack of protein intake is regarded as the major issues leading to hair fall.
- When the person is recovering from any major illness or acute fever such as typhoid and erysipelas, it may lead to hair loss.
- Some of the drugs and medicines, used mainly for treating diseases and illness of high blood pressure, joint pains, cancer, or depression, may result in hair loss. Anagen effluvium is basically referred to a condition of hair loss due to chemotherapy in a cancer patient.
- Injury to head or a physical trauma can also be the reason behind hair loss.
Homeopathic remedies for hair loss
The different kinds of homeopathic medicines, which are required for hair loss due to skin diseases and basically affect the scalp, like dandruff, tinea capitis or fungus infection, eczema etc. include the following:
- Mercurius Solubilis
- Thuja Occidentalis
- Kali Sulphuricum
The homeopathic medicines which are needed for the treatment of hair loss in women after child birth as well as during menopause are:
- Natrum Muriaticum
- Pulsatilla Pratensis
- Sepia Officinalis
The homeopathic medicines required for hair loss especially in anaemic conditions of patients are:
- Cinchona officinalis
- Calcarea phosphoric
The homeopathic medicines required to treat and deal with cases of alopecia areata include the following:
- Fluoricum Acidum
- Calcarea Carbonica
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!