Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay BoseYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/mam she is my mother and she has back pain. Pain start while she sit or going to stand she is too busy woman. She manage all. Give me advice so that she become well. Thankyou.
I am 38 years old male and I feel pain on back-waist area when stand up a long time. What should I do?
I have back pain since last five months. I have met the doctor but it has not reduced. So what should I do now?
I have back pain which gives a lot of pain during sitting and on bending forward since 4 month. Please help me because I have more pain on my back. I take calcium tablet daily.
I got an small accident yesterday their is some small scratches only but I have pain in my right inner hand on upper shoulder.
I have backache since three month. I'm in very pain. Tell me what should I do. I will thankful to you.
I am 18 years old, I am suffering from back pain, when I am bowling in cricket and when I am stretching my hand what is the reason for that?
I am 26 years old I have flame in always in urinary system and back pain loss of appetite abdominal pain what should I do doctor?
I have a back pain exactly at the left side and sometimes it even pains at the location exactly below the front left side rib cage. I suspect that I may have some problem with the kidney. I'm not sure though. Could you Please let me know why I have that pain at the back.
From Last 1 month I am suffering from ankle pain, I have diagnosed fatty liver Nd typhoid before one year. I love of eating oily and sweet foods.
Spondolosis pain in neck n in chest also .Doing exercises but most time it troubles much n have to take ibugesic plus.
Pain in wrist since long time pl give solution to get relief consult orthopaedic but did not get relief.
A few years back, I had an injury to my back and and little bit of medication, I was alright. But now it's started paining again. Tell me what should I do?
My wife have suffering from Arthritis since 3 years please resolve my problems. She is 25 year an old lady.
My wife is suffering from neck and shoulder pain from last 2 years she taken tablets for long time but no use her age is 33.
My left lumber Spine L5-S1 caused mild bulge creating lot of pain while stand/ sit more than 2 hours. Is it must a surgery or it can solve by physiotherapy.
Our spinal disk resembles a jelly donut, wherein the softer insides are protected by the hard exterior. Sometimes, as a result of some injury or an accident the jelly slips out, leading to an extremely painful condition which in medical parlance is known as herniated disc. The pain that you are subjected to, during herniated disc, occurs as the nerves nearby are damaged due to the concussion.
Apart from pain, herniated disc is preceded by other symptoms, some of them are:
- Pain in the arm or the leg: Depending on which part of the body you have suffered the herniated disc, in the neck or in your lower back, this condition is succeeded by intense pain either near the buttocks or near the shoulders. It goes without saying that this pain increases sharply with movement.
- Numbness: That part of the body where the nerves are damaged due to herniated disc often becomes numb and has no sensation whatsoever.
- Weakness: Due to herniated disc, the muscles become weak that considerably impairs and curbs mobility.
However, there are various ways by which you can prevent a herniated disc. Some of them are:
- Exercise: Exercise in any form and even for a short while yields several benefits. Your body invariably gains momentum and agility. If you exercise daily, your spine becomes more stable and strong, thereby preventing a possible herniated disc.
- Maintaining the right and good posture: A lot depends on the way you sit and walk, in fact more than you can imagine. If you sit badly, it exerts a pressure on the spine and the discs. Subsequently, a good posture does the very reverse and curbs chances of a herniated disc in the future.
- Keep a tab on the weight: It is always healthy to maintain the right weight, the one that keeps you away from the onset of various diseases. If you are overweight, it puts more pressure on the spine disk, thereby increasing the risk of developing a herniated disc.