Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay BhushanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hairfall problem. I have used so many products but still am having this problem. please give Me some solution.
Dr. My face is oily nature & my problem is pimples & dark spots this problem is before 5 months so what should I do?
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
Hi, My hair is falling directly out from roots tried many natural remedies but can't get result yet.
Hi, M Nisha From Chandigarh, m 27 years old. How to remove pigmentation in Nose and face. please help me.
Sir I am having a hair problem issue. This problem is from over a year now. And I am using Candid shampoo and still I haven't got any result. Please get me some way to heel this problem.
I am a 24 yr old male and I drink plenty of water daily, but still I frequently develop acne's and pimples (2-3 at once) on my face, especially on both the cheeks. Since last 5-6 years the acne's come and go. And I also have a lot of marks (like dents) on my face. Please suggest some remedy to overcome this problem.
I have a big problem of hair fall. Please suggest me something, so that I may protect my hair from losing?
I have black spots between eyes and nose due to which my face is not looks good I have tried lemon by applying directly but there is no use please help me to get rid of it. I do not know its a black circle or what exactly but its black type under eyes.
Im 17 years old nd my face have some pimples for many years I used so many medicines but medicine could not do so answer.
In the era of information overload, the internet is filled with thousands of beauty advices, most of which tend to do you more harm than good. It is extremely essential to do a thorough and reliable research about the pros and cons of a beauty tip that you intend to utilize.
The following are some of the most common beauty myths that have been passed down through generations:
- Myth- Shaving makes your hair grow back thicker: You must have heard a number of times that shaving tends to make your hair grow back coarser, thicker and darker. Scientific evidence proves this notion as a myth; it states that shaving neither affects the rate of your hair thickness nor its growth. Hair shafts are often thicker than the hair ends, which makes them appear thicker.
- Myth- Toothpaste aids in getting rid of pimples: Applying toothpaste on pimples is among such beauty remedies that have been doing rounds for a long time. Application of toothpaste on a pimple tends to dry your skin and irritates it. Instead of using toothpaste on pimples, it is advisable to utilize medications, which contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid and are designed to treat pimples.
- Myth- Trim you hair to make it grow faster: It is one of the most common beauty myths that everyone is aware of. Hair does not grow from its end; it grows from its root. The appearances of split ends arise due to severe hair damage, which slowly make its way towards the top of your hair. Trimming your hair on a regular basis gives your hair a healthier and fuller appearance, but it does not accelerate the rate of your hair growth.
- Myth- Cocoa butter helps in preventing stretch marks: Another widespread beauty tip, which is unfortunately a myth is that application of cocoa butter on a pregnant woman's belly throughout the course of her pregnancy will prevent the appearance of stretch marks. According to research, cocoa butter has no role in the prevention or control of stretch marks' appearance.
- Myth- Is it possible to shrink your skin pores: No matter how much you scrub or cleanse your skin; it is not possible to shrink your pores. In fact, you cannot close or open pores even if you want to. In order to give your pores a more refined look, use cleaning devices while cleansing your pores.