Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay BabuYour feedback matters!
I have a headache since a year and also I consulted with doctor and he suggested me to wear spectacles. But even there is no sign of relief. Help please.
When a bone becomes cracked or broken into multiple pieces is called fracture which can be due to sports injury accident or violent trauma
- intense pain in the injured area which gets worse when it is moved
- numbness in the injured area
- bluish colour swelling or visible deformity
- bone protruding through the skin
- heavy bleeding
First aid care:
1. Stop bleeding ; elevate and apply pressure to the wound using a sterile bandage or a clean piece of cloth
2. Immobilise the injured area ; if the broken bone is in the neck or back, make the person to stay as still as possible. Suppose if it is in the limbs, immobilise with splint or sling
3. Cold application; wrap an ice pack or bag of ice cubes in a piece of cloth or cover and apply it to the injured area for up to 15 minutes at a time
4. Call for professional assistance; move the person to hospital for professional care. If doesn't appear to be breathing unconscious or both.