Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VigneshYour feedback matters!
Please suggest me creams and face wash. I have large pores and oily facial skin and have dark spots.
I am having some pigmentation on my face, feels itchy some times and black patches near forehead. Doctor advice a cream flutivate used for some time but not working. Could you please provide a way around. Thanks.
I have a middle type fair skin but I want to get more fair then this. What should I do to get so? And recently for college off and other reasons I don't have to go outside. So I am getting fat. I want to get slim without and workout or gym because after some day I have exams so. I can't give time to workout or gym or something else. So please give me any method by which I get slim faster in home.
What should I do to remove skin tan? I have already tried few creams but they didn't worked for me? Please suggest me someway?
Dr. I am a software engineer so most of the time I will do my work on PC and that's why I have some problem in my eyes like anko me pani ana, anko ke niche wrinkles ana. This all are the problems in my eyes. So please help me Dr. And Please give me a solution of this problem.
Turmeric is an age old remedy for a wide range of skin problems. Ayurveda recommends turmeric to be used regularly for glowing, blemish free complexion. Turmeric does wonders to the skin as an exfoliant. Apart from removing dead skin and impurities, the turmeric mask also maintains the natural pH balance of the skin and imparts a healthy glow to it.
Any pack we put on the skin for 20 min or so gets absorbed into the blood stream. So what better option than the `yellow gold’, as Indians refer to turmeric to enhance beauty?
Make Your Own Turmeric Skin Exfoliant:
Turmeric 1 tbsp.
2 tbsp. flour (for vata use oatmeal, for pitta use chickpea and kapha use barley flour).
Make it into a paste by adding a little water and massage into face and neck. Rub into skin for 2 min and wash off.
For oily skinned beauties, add in some lavender blossom, coriander powder or few drops of lime.
For dry skin, add in some elderly blossom.
For normal skin, rose powder can be added for that extra glow.
Ideally do this before a shower so that you can deal with the yellow stain the turmeric mask leaves on the skin.
I am having soo many beauty spots on face how can I get it off. As I do not want it? Please suggest.
After a long summer, the first monsoon showers are something everyone looks forward to. After the third shower, this love often abates and the humid, damp weather causes a host of skin infections. Thus, it becomes essential to take extra care of the skin during the rainy season.
Here are a few tips to help your skin maintain its glow:
- Drink plenty of water: Though the weather is humid, the rainy season can make the skin dehydrated. Thus, it is important to drink plenty of water. This keeps the skin hydrated and avoids the accumulation of toxins in the body. 8 -10 glasses of water a day is the minimum intake required during the rainy season. Lotion based serums and water based moisturizers can also help keep the skin hydrated.
- Let your skin breathe: During the rainy season, avoid heavy makeup and foundation. Use water based moisturizers instead of oil based moisturizers. Leaving makeup on for too long during this season can enlarge your pores, block them and lead to acne breakouts. If you must use makeup, ensure that it is properly removed at the end of the day.
- Watch your diet: The condition of your skin mirrors the quality of your diet. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables to keep your skin glowing. Avoid spicy food that can cause erratic blood circulation and lead to allergies and skin irritations.
- Wash your face frequently: As soon as you get home from a day in the rain, wash your face with lukewarm water. Use a soap free cleanser and a scrub to keep your skin clean. After cleaning your face, use an alcohol free toner to close your pores and balance the pH levels of your skin.
- Avoid bleaching: Bleaching and facials could do more harm than good in the rainy season. This can make your skin rough.
- Use sunscreen: Sunscreen protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays. While UVB rays may be blocked by the overcast sky, UVA rays pass through windows and clouds as well. UV radiation not only accelerates signs of skin aging but can also lead to skin cancer. Thus, do not forget to wear sunscreen whether the sky is clear or not.
- Keep skin dry: As far as possible, keep your skin dry to fight fungal infections. Any place where the skin folds rub against each other is susceptible to such infections. During the rainy season, the feet are most prone of fungal infections. If you've walked through puddles of rainwater, wash your feet as soon as you get home and dry them properly. Also, avoid synthetic clothes that trap moisture and switch to cotton.
With these tips, your skin will be healthy and remain glowing throughout the season.
Related Tip: "Should I Use A Lotion Or A Cream For Dry Skin?"