Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VigneshYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old. I have light reddish marks on my cheeks. What should I do? I also have few cuts and scratches on my skin and they left marks. I have used Nomarks, Eraser cream but it didn't work. What should I do?
My age is 24. I always sleep 7 hours per day but I still have dark circle. Please tell me what can I do?
I am 24 years old. Almost 2 years ago, I had chicken pox. I still have scars on my face. What should I do to make my face skin smooth and scars free?
For the past week and a half I have been having anal issues. Its red on the inside and swollen. Itchy. Bleeds and has white and sometimes clear stuff coming out. So swollen I can not poop. What is this?
I have a combination skin type. Normal to dry. My skin is dark around the mouth as compared to other portion. Please suggest me face wash and cream best suitable for my skin.
I am female 29 yes old. I have piles problem. Last week have drops of blood after passing stools. Doctor told it was fissure and gave cifran tablet. Now it cured but now having pain after passing stools. Is there any possibility to cure it permanently please please. I am married and have 1child. It occurs exactly b4 1 week of period time.
Which cream or tablet or powder or homeopathic medicine should I use to get rid of dark armpits. I tried lemon. But it did not work.
I have very pimple and ance on my face and blackheads also l visited many doctor but nothing help me.
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
- Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
- Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
- Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
- Sulpher: Sulpher is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulpher can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
- Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles.