Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Hey I am 23 years old n 7 months pregnant girl. I wanna to know that I have blackness on my thighs. I used clop gm on it. But it doesn't work. N day by day blackness increases. Vagina lips also goes dark day by day. What should I do to get fair colour of my thigh area n vagina lips. I use veet for hair removing. N sometime use razor.
I am 25 years old female. I have been experiencing acne from a very long a time. Also I have stomach issues. Whenever I eat something at any time I start getting burps so frequently. And if I don't walk for at least 30 min after meal y stomach feel heavy throughout the day. I don't eat oily, fried food frequently. I have visited many dermatologist in past few years but still there is no improvement. What should I do now?
24 years old male, I have a white spot below my eye, it was formed after contact with an insect. How to remove that?
I am 19yr old male on my face there are holes which are came from pimples please tell me the solutions how to clear the holes on my face what should I do?
I'm Loosing My Hairs, I've tried many many shampoos and once I've tried a doctor on it too, when I started treatment with him, and this thing solve in just in 1 weak, after it I leave it and its started again, can you please help me with this problem? And so sorry for bad english.
How and why belenaitis is caused and whats the permanent cure for it? Can it be cured by applying coconut oil?
Hair loss or Alopecia areata is a condition characterized by loss of hair from the scalp and other parts of the body that have hair over a prolonged period of time. Recent research states that losing 100 strands of hair a day is normal. But anything in excess indicates that you might be suffering from this embarrassing condition. Experiencing recurring episodes of hair loss can end up affecting one’s self-confidence, and hence, any sphere of his personal life as well.
What causes hair loss?
- Over 95% of hair loss occurs due to hereditary factors coming into play. A family history of this condition can exacerbate one’s risks of developing the condition.
- Hair loss can also occur if you have been exposed to increased stress levels of late. Temporary hair loss is also observed in people suffering from mental stress or trauma resulting from an incident, may be the death of a loved one or any other incident that might have brought on shock and stress on the concerned person.
- Hair loss can also result from chemotherapy or radiation therapy. Also, certain medications used to combat cancer, depression, heart disorder, birth control and arthritis (know more about arthritis problem) might also result in significant loss of hair.
- Hair loss can occur as a result of thyroid disorders such as hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism.
- Hair loss might also be the result of an auto-immune disorder known as ‘Alopecia Areata’ that results in bald spot formation around the scalp, beard, and eyebrows.
- Trichotillomania (a mental condition wherein a person pulls out hair from the scalp, almost unconsciously) can lead to hair loss as well.
- Hair loss can also occur as a result of excessive experimentation with your hair. This can include using permanent hair straightening devices, developing curls or tight braids, ponytails, etc.
- Hormonal imbalances or change, noticeable mostly during pregnancy or at the onset of menopause can be triggers of hair loss as well.
- Ringworm infection can also result in hair loss by damaging the skin of the scalp and hair. However, hair loss tends to get better once the infection is treated.