Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vidya SubramanianYour feedback matters!
I have an oily face with that I have pimples too. What is the cure for my pimples and please do suggest me what will be the correct medicine for these pimples.
Hi doctor I am using melament cream last 6 months result is good my problem is when I start to stop this cream my skin becoming dark please suggestion me how to stop this cream not losing my skin ton please advise some alternative cream and please help me.
Hi, I need a cream to use on the face which protect from sunlight in same time oily free for the acne prone skin for day time, Because my skin is oily and acne prone skin, any cream I use next day I can see a pimple and if I apply cream my skin looks more oily so none of the creams worked but left the pimple and dark spots n I stop using creams or moisture for a daytime since it was oily and produce acne please advice me.
I am 23 year old girl facing severe hair fall from last one year I've cut my hair short but still its nt reducing I use dove shampoo which I think have reduced the thickness of my hairs even oiling hasn't help me in restoring strength of my hairs Plzz suggest shampoo which can reduce hairfall n promote faster hair growth.
How to remove blackspot remarks of blood and holes caused by pimples on the face and how to make skin look white.
I always suffer from dark sports on my cheeks and white sports in winter season only and my skin comes out in March April n may month from last 6-7 years every year. I have this to problems every year in my life last 6-7 year.
I am facing peeling skin on my shoulders and now spreading in full arms. What could be the possible reason and treatment?
My face is become so oily and rough and pimples were also there. Tell me some medicines that I use my age is 15.
In a back to basics move of sorts, many people are turning to long forgotten ancient medicinal sciences like Ayurveda in order to cure chronic and new found problems and ailments. The efficacy of Ayurveda is something that has managed to impress many people, who swear by it for every little problem that they face. Also, while it may take longer than conventional medicines to make a difference, it offers long term solutions for many ailments.
So let us find out how to deal with hair loss the Ayurvedic way:
- Causes: To begin with, let us understand how Ayurveda looks at this problem. As per Ayurveda, hair loss is a problem that is caused due to an imbalance of the Pitta Dosha in the body which can happen due to poor diet, changing seasons, lack of immunity and other related issues. Also, excessive consumption of ingredients like meat, dairy and even alcohol can lead to hair loss because the hair gets its nourishment from the plasma contained in food, as per Ayurveda.
- Bhringaraj: This one is known as the king of herbs and is usually prescribed for thicker and more lustrous hair growth. Its rejuvenating properties can remove balding and prevent premature greying as well. The best way to use it is to grind the leaves to a paste or to massage the oil into the scalp. Leaving it on the scalp overnight can work wonders.
- Amla: When used with Bhringraj, this all purpose fruit can actually help in creating a thick mop of hair. It also prevents hair loss and gives the hair a shining quality. This fruit is also known as the Indian Gooseberry and is rich in Vitamin C which also makes it ideal for fighting dandruff. Dandruff is known to be one of the most common causes of hair fall and hair loss.
- Neem: Skin conditions and hair loss can both be fixed with Neem. One can make a tonic with Neem leaves by boiling them in water and then using the mixture to wash the hair. The concentrated liquid can also be obtained by straining and making a paste which can replace your conventional shampoo as well.
- Shikakai: Anyone who has used this ingredient will know that it foams up like soap when it comes in contact with water. Shikakai paste can be used to make a natural shampoo with warm water. You can also let it brew in herbal tea for a few hours to use as a hair rinse before you shampoo.
The use of Ashwagandha, Brahmi and other herbs can also help in reducing and curing your hair loss problem.