Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vidya K MYour feedback matters!
How to protect my teeth from germs, how can I improve my teeth color according to white like a cute baby. How can I care about my hair also?
Hy doctor my age is 19 my height is 5" 10 I want to increase my height upto 6" 2 within one year .plzzzz help me.
Hello doctor my self ganga I am 23 year old female And I have stomach pain last night what should I.
It's been 12 days since I got my upper right wisdom tooth extracted. It was a simple extraction. No sutures involved, wasn't painful later and bleeding stopped in a day. I am following a soft food diet until now. Can I resume having meat or chicken from now? Will it affect my clot and wound. How much more longer should I wait until I resume meat!
I am suffering from stomach pain from last week I have gastric trouble so that's why I thought stomach pain.
Flum is coming in the mouth regularly especially after eating food (inside cold) and not allowing me to eat large. I have been prescribed the following medicines AURAMIN FORTE, L_CETRI, PANTOCALM, MOXIFLACIN I took one week no remedy and I can not even food properly. It is not allowing me to eat more. Can I continue the medicines or stop it?
I have gained lot of weight since last 2 years after taking ovral-g for irregular periods prescribed by some doctor bt my periods are still irregular and even m tryng hard to lose weight bt nt working. please suggest me any medicine to lose weight with minimal side effects.
Mujhe 2 problem rehti he sar subha subha headache or pure din gas trouble mein kya karu koi medicine bataye .
I have my bad smell coming from my mouth from childhood and it doesn't goes even I used to do brush two time then also it does not goes. I had one teeth problem then I made root canal but also it still smelling bad so can you tell me solution for this.?
I am currently 24 years of age. I felt palpitation in 2014. So doctor did ECG and reports came out normal. My palpitation problem did not subside and in 2015 again an ECG; Echo and holter was done but reports were normal. Now in 2016 I suffer from mild chest pain in left side. The pain lasts for maximum of a minute. The pain happens in 5-6 times a day. What should I do now? Please help me.
I am 24 years old male. I am having keloid on my chest, shoulder and elbow. I have taken homeopathic treatment but didn't get any relief. Some of my kelliods are increasing slowly. Dr. has suggested me to go laser treatment but I don't whether it is effective or not.
I use to relocate because of my job. At some places I have hair fall problem because of salt water. How to reduce my hair fall?
I am underweight. I even eat lot of fats and take large amount of carbohydrates in food items and still it has no effect. Suggest me something plz.
I am prabhas. I am suffering from back pain and often full body pain even leg also. What is the problem I drink daily 3 lt water But my urine will atleat one time yellow and there is some kind of burning after urine.
Chemical peeling is a type of body treatment technique, which is used to improve the texture of your skin. This treatment is mostly done on the facial skin to remove the dead skin cells. The regenerated skin is usually smoother in texture and less wrinkly. This treatment helps to eliminate problems of uneven tone, dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
Although chemical peeling is a safe technique, there are a few things that you should keep in mind before opting for one.
1. Peeling is a kind of exfoliation - Peeling involves flaking skin off and is the only way to regenerate healthier and better skin. In some cases, certain types of gels are used to speed up the peeling process. These gels contain micronutrients, which are beneficial for the skin.
2. Chemical peels are not only for facial treatments - This technique can be used not only for the face but for several other parts of the body as well such as the hands, chest, neck, and legs. They help in removing dark spots and acne from the surface of the skin.
3. A solitary chemical peel isn't enough - You should keep in mind that a single peel may not be enough to get the job done. Unless you opt for a deeper chemical peel, chances are that you won't get satisfactory results. Your skin care professional can advise you on the number of sittings that would be required.
4. Sunscreen is important - It is necessary to use sunscreen after your chemical peel treatment as it helps you in maintaining long lasting results. There are a wide range of oil free sunscreens available, which you can wear under your makeup.
5. Having realistic expectations - One should remember that years of scarring and skin damage wouldn't be resolved or removed with one single peel session. It can, however, lead to smoother, tighter and brighter skin.