Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vidya K MYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old but my weight is 42. I want to increase my weight. What should I do to increase my weight?
I am suffering from pain in upper part of stomach in between the ending part of ribcage. Pain is more especially in the early morning (3,4 am). After 6,7 am pain is gone. And little bit of pain is back when stomach is empty in daytime (4-6 pm) and after eating something pain is gone. I want to know what it is? What causes this kind of problem? Any medicine to try? Pain is more only in early morning. I can't able to pass stool easily as well!
I am 17 years old. I started with my periods at the age of 12. But even after this much time there has not been much growth in my bust size. Why is the growth not proper? Will it grow or increase in size?
Hlo mam/sir I had unprotected sex with mah gf on 24 Feb, she missed her periods Nd her last periods was came on 24 jan. We take two tym pregnancy test Nd it was negative. So please give your suggestion.
I have pimples problems for 3 years I had take treatment of 4-5 doctors but didnt work. please advise me what to do ?
10,000 test buds on your tongue.But some older adults only have about 5,000. The number of taste buds starts decreasing after the age of 60. Salty and sweet tastes are usually the first to go, with bitter and sour lasting longer. Smoking also kills taste buds.
My skin gets oily very quickly. I work night shifts and use nivea for men oil control face wash. But after only 3 hrs of facewash, my skin gets greasy n oily, specially the nose and forehead. What shall I do?
Hello Doctor, I am a 32 years female from Assam. Actually twice I have taken i-pill tablet this year (once in may and another in June). Since may I am having irregular periods, sometimes very heavy periods and this problem is was continuing till July. So I decided to visit a gynaecologist. He after examination, ultrasound, found out that I have ovarian cyst in left side and hormonal imbalance. So he prescribed me with some medicines like elata, novelon tablet, hello red. I started taking these medicines from August. My period started on 17th August. I could see the good result .My period was less and not heavy. I had taken novelon tablet from 17th August and it was finished on 6th September. I was told to give a gap of 7 days and so I did. But on 12th September, my period started. So by mistake, I had taken on 13th September two nos. Of novelon tablet and at the same time. Since then my periods has been continuing. I visited my doctor and he prescribed me with trapic-e tablet but that also did not work much. I have having brown bleeding since last 1 week. Please help me to know what can be the reason, shall I need to do any D&C test or shall I have to undergo operation for removal of uterus. Please help me .I am too very worried. How can I stop my brown bleeding tk come. I am still taking novelon and elata tablet.
I have pain in the middle of the back side of my head and also on the backside of neck. I have taken some medicine but no effect on pain. Sometimes I feel like vomit.
Of a million sperms released in one ejaculation, a single sperm manages to fertilize the egg, which grows into an embryo and then a baby. Due to various reasons, when this does not happen, it is termed as infertility and is currently on the rise.
With In-vitro fertilization (IVF), couples sometimes go through multiple sessions to ensure fertilization. ICSI or intracytoplasmic sperm injection improved this chance of fertilization. It is where a single sperm is used to fertilize an egg in an artificially controlled environment and then injected into the uterus where it grows further.
The next step in this technique is IMSI, where the chances of successful pregnancy are further enhanced and also promises improved quality of the embryo. IMSI, as it stands for, has “morphologically selected” which means under a highly powerful microscope, the best sperms are selected and then used to fertilize the egg. Morphology stands for shape, and the shape of the sperm is a direct indicator of the sperm quality. This not just ensures good success rate but also ensures the sperm which is used produces a high-quality embryo.
- High success rate of fertility
- Reliable and efficient method of ART (assisted reproductive technology)
- More expensive than traditional IVF methods or ICSI
- Requires complex equipment, training, and set-up
- Useful in couples who have failed IVF previously
- Male infertility with unidentifiable cause
- Poor sperm quality
What to expect?
Both partners are prepared both physically and mentally prior to IMSI.
Before the procedure - men:
- A screening is first done to decide if the sperms can be used directly
- In case of hereditary diseases, a donor is preferred
- The first technical step involves sperm collection, either directly or through a donor
- Sperms are collected either through masturbation or through a small incision in the testicles
- Sperms used could be fresh or frozen; fresh ones may be stored for later use also
Before the procedure – women:
- The woman is put on some ovulation therapy to ensure the release of multiple eggs, so a good one is picked. These high doses of hormones ensure multiple eggs are released.
- Egg release is monitored through blood and urine tests
- They are collected within after 36 hours of release
During the IMSI procedure:
- A healthy egg is chosen and placed in a glass container containing hyaluronidase
- Sperms are placed in a medium which will slow their movement, which enables picking a good sperm for fertilization
- The dual advantage of this is that in addition to a high success rate of fertilization, the quality of the embryo is also assured
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.