Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vidhyasagar
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. VidhyasagarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from knee pain by last 2 month in my right knee. What should I do caring for this pain?
I Had a gastric prob for two days now my shoulder joints and neck bone is paining a lot! does this pain relate to the gastric problem I had?
Can unstable fracture cause further damage after taking the best rest for 6 weeks? (L3 vertebra wedge compression unstable fracture) Can I start walking now?
Hii doctor I am suffering from a very hard hand and shoulder pain for extra workout what can I do fir this.
Sir, I am 53 years old and affected by polio from childhood, some two years back I had paid in my elbow it was diagnosed as tennis elbow, and it was because of high calcium, now in my blood reports it was reported that I am suffering from calcium deficiency and suggested to take tab supracal for 3 months, Now I fear that I am get that tennis elbow paid again because of this tab. Is it correct pl clarify.
Hello I am 25 years male virgin .i have one day constipation problem last month. On that day I got multiple bowel moments with difficulty. From that day I got constipation for two days sometimes. From that day the erection of penis slowly decreased when masturbate and before 6 days also my penis erection hardness is low when I masturbate watching porn. Before 3 days I ejaculate while sleeping and yesterday if want to check my erection through seeing porn the penis do not erect little much also. I do not smoke and I do not drink. My weight is 85 kg with 5'9 height. I consulted to some doctor online and he wrote nano leo capsules morning and evening for 15 days and syrup cremaffin for constipation. I want to know is it a common problem and by using the above medicines is there any side effects and why this occurs. With in 1 year I have to marry. So whats your solution for this and any remedies.
A broken nose, often referred to as a fractured nose or a nasal fracture, it is a crack or break in the bones of your nose. The bone that is more prone to getting fractured is the one over the bridge of the nose.
There can be a lot of reasons for a broken nose. Common causes include falling down on your face or the nose being hit by a blunt object. Your nose may look twisted and you might have trouble breathing. A nasal fracture can cause pain in the nose and is usually accompanied by bruising and inflammation around the nose.
Any activity that tends to increase the possibility of facial injuries can also increase the possibility of a nasal fracture. The common risk factors include playing contact sports like soccer or rugby without proper face protection. Riding a two wheeler without a helmet or not using seat belt in a four wheeler can cause a nasal fracture if the vehicle meets with an accident. Physical fights can also result in a broken nose.
Symptoms and complications:
The common symptoms of a nasal fracture are:
- Pain in the nasal region. You may feel pain just by touching your nose.
- Swelling around the nasal region can also be observed.
- Your nose and the region below the eyes may be bruised.
- Sometimes you may experience breathing problems as well, since your nasal passage can be blocked due to a nasal fracture.
- Loss of shape of your nose along with bleeding and discharge of mucus from it are common signs of a nasal fracture.
There can be a lot of complications that can occur due to a broken nose. The complications may vary according to the nature of injury.
The common complications are:
- Clotting and collection of blood. Due to a heavy injury to your nose, the blood tends to clot in large quantities and sometimes can cause blockages in the nostrils. This condition is specifically referred to as septal hematoma and needs a quick surgical procedure to prevent any sort of breathing problems.
- Another complication that can result due to a nasal fractures nasal cartilage fracture or a deviation in the septum.
- Sometimes the impact of the blow, which has caused a fracture in the nose can also result in a neck injury. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.