Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. VidhyasagarYour feedback matters!
Hello, my age is 49 ,There is a pain in my joints and my uric acid is 7, I am a badminton player, when I take medicine it will be fine but when I don't there is pain starts in my joints and legs. So guide me which doctor ,medicine and food is helpful for me.
Jab me morning jagta hu to jamin par feet rakhte hi mere left feet ki ankle me slow pain hoti hai. 15 minutes ke liye. What is the problem?
Hello I got sprain in ankle like 1 month ago but the swelling has went away but the pain is still there like if I try to stretch its still pain. Do I need to do xray?
My back pains a lot. At times pain becomes more. I am not able to study even what do I do? please suggest me? I cant sit for a long time.
Bones getting weak. Lower back pain and legs can not stand for long hours. Is that due to masturbation. Please suggest.
My lower back hurt ,and now my under feet hurt, I feel my muscle is tingling all over my body, I can't sleep right.
There is pain in my back neck periodically and my mother has sponderlysis. Is there a genetic chance of it being passed to me?
Since last three months I have slight pain in my left side shoulder and some time left arm is getting some sensation and partial numbness mri report show that neck bone at some place pressing the spinal cord. Please advice should I continue with neck collar or go for operation. Will any exercise will help or not?
I have got a problem of back ache since last night. I cannot lay back straight. I find it very difficult sit straight without any support. Please suggest something.
I am 25 year old male, I have oily skin because of oily skin I have pimples on my face and backache too. Some of the pimples has left mark on my face and I also wanted to ask you that my full body skin get tan as I came in contact of sun and also I have excess hairs on my hand chest and leg I want to get rid from them.
2. Find a low-impact exercise you enjoy.
3. Give physical therapy a try: a physical therapist can help design an exercise program that fits your individual ability level and teach you proper techniques to spare your joints.
4. Get enough rest and relaxation.
5. Make sure you're getting enough sleep: arthritis pain can interfere with a good night's sleep. However, proper sleep is necessary for overall health.
6. Use ice and/or heat: for many people with arthritis pain, ice can help relieve pain and swelling and heat can help ease stiffness.
7. Apply a topical pain reliever:
8. Use an oral pain reliever: ask your doctor about your options. Oral pain medications are commonly used to treat osteoarthritis symptoms.
9. Consider injections: persistent arthritis pain may respond to treatment with injections. Available options include corticosteroids, which can be used up to 2 or 3 times a year to relieve severe pain. Talk to your doctor about the benefits and risks of injectable treatments for knee pain.
10. Talk to your doctor about surgery: if you have severe osteoarthritis symptoms that interfere with daily life and do not respond to conservative treatment, surgery may be necessary. Ask your doctor about arthroscopic procedures or total knee replacement, may be necessary.
3 years ago while playing I fell and got injured at my lower back and after so much treatment still the condition is same and is going worst.
I am 22 years old and having problem of back pain, headache upper eye, having joint pain in leg. So what to do.
I have muscle pain in my back sometimes and it pans when I walk and I cannot walk sometimes, what should I do?
Sir. My name is Jahidul islam. I have back pain since last two years and I take doctor consultation. But no good results. Sir. please Help me. What I can do for it.
I have pain in my finger joints over few days. I already checked uric acid level. But its normal. So I have a doubt it is a symptom of gout. Is it right. What I do next. And prefer which doctor?
Following the simple tips below can give you a jump-start on improving or maintaining the overall health of your spine:
Develop a regular fitness routine: Try to incorporate resistance training and aerobic and flexibility exercises into your routine.
Lose weight if necessary: Being overweight or obese puts added stress and pressure on the joints in your spine (called facet joints). This can cause the normal wear and tear process to speed up.
Eat healthy, nutritious foods: Base your diet on fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
Take breaks throughout the day: This is especially important if you work at a desk all day. Getting up to stretch every 30 minutes gives your back a chance to recover from the strain of sitting for hours.
Develop good posture: Sitting or standing correctly promotes good back health.
Learn how to lift properly: Lifting correctly can help you avoid excessive strain on your back.
Get plenty of sleep: Aim for 8 hours a night.
Stop smoking: Smoking can accelerate the aging process, which is bad news for your spine.
Avoid heavy use of alcohol: Too much alcohol can lead to dehydration.
There's no sure way to tell if you will completely avoid developing spondylosis, but leading a healthy lifestyle is one of the best ways to prevent spondylosis.