Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VidhyaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am 20 years old, Most of the times my right hips pain very badly while sleeping and while riding scooty (since 8 months) I also did X-Ray and the report was normal. Is there any involvement of tumor or cancer. Doctor please help me out. I am very much worried.
For the past 2 months my left side of my testis was irritating but know no irritation at all but after this got over my left leg started too much of irritation that is you can say kind of a pain this pain in leg be there for 10 days and sometimes in testis. This leg pain happens only after masturbation. And one more thing is that there is a small pimple on left side of my testicle but that pimple is a tiny one does not irritate at all and it is for a longer time. I have no idea about this but all day long that is from morning to night feels comfortable. Pimple does not hurt no back pain no swelling in testicles but only left leg too much radiating and some time the left testis.
Sir yesterday all of a sudden at night I had a high fever. I could not sleep the entire night and was shivering from cold such Body pain and high fever was experienced by me first tym in my life. In morning I got vomiting and entire food of the last night threw out. I prescribed to doctor and she said it is because of your tonsils. Really. Plsss suggest.
I am 19 years old I suffered from pcos problem so, I have pimples all over my face and the scars and hair fall also. I couldn't bear it please tell me the best solution.
I am suffering from piles. Its so painful. Problem m of constipation. Tell me how can I treat piles.
Hi . I am facing some problems in my ear I feeling something inside my ear .is it jerms or some fora.
We have been married for 3 years n my wife is not at all interest in sex. She has to adjust by looking at me n after she gets thigh pain, irritation n burning sensation in her private part, headache n drowsy etc. Initially she barred it for me but later she lost interest n it's very much affecting my married life. Is there a solution?
Respected sir, please from last few days frequency of urination increases. No sugar having medicine of high blood pressure only. Please guide me what should I do thanks with regards.
Mere muh (mouth) m bar bar chole (ulcers) ho jaati h. Or ye bhut dino to rhte h. I have used complex and omidom capsules. But tb b 8-10 dino to rhte h. please tell me reason for ulcers and remedies? Me khub pani pita hu or Jung &spicy food b nhi khata hu. Fresh hone b din me 3-4 bar jana hu.
Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled sacs that develop on a woman's ovary. A patient might experience abdominal and pelvic pain, abnormal bleeding, menstrual irregularities, pain during intercourse or irregular bowel movements. These symptoms indicate an ovarian cyst developing inside you. Ovarian cysts are common in women and may develop during menstruation. In many cases, symptoms are not observed, and you may get ovarian cysts without knowing. Usually being harmless, ovarian cysts may sometimes lead to severe health conditions.
Here are 7 important things you should know about ovarian cysts:
- You should know the reason behind the formation of ovarian cysts. When the follicle does not release the egg, it may grow bigger in size and take the form of a follicular cyst. A corpus luteum cyst may also develop, which is a cavity that gets formed after the egg is ruptured and released from the follicle. The cysts may bleed and cause pelvic pain.
- It is important for you to know if you have an ovarian cyst. Many ovarian cysts do not show symptoms and go away by themselves. Follicular cysts do not change your menstrual cycle, but corpus luteum cysts may cause bleeding.
- You should know how to detect an ovarian cyst. You should visit a gynecologist regularly for diagnosis. Bigger cysts can be diagnosed via a pelvic examination. Ultrasound is also used for detection.
- You should have an idea about all the symptoms associated with ovarian cysts. These include fever, nausea and vomiting. These symptoms indicate that you have an infection. Sometimes, a cyst might twist an ovary, which may cut off blood supply to the ovary, causing permanent damage.
- In case you are at a risk of twisting of the ovaries, you have to undergo a surgery. Surgery is also considered when the cyst lasts longer than three menstrual cycles and it is bigger than four inches in size. The cyst may also pose the risk of being a tumor. The common surgical procedures for ovarian cysts are laparoscopy and laparotomy.
- You can prevent ovarian cysts be taking birth control pills, which help in suppressing ovulation and prevent the formation of a cyst. Birth control pills may help only if you are not pregnant.
- Ovarian cysts are more common in premenopausal women. However, these are possible in postmenopausal women as well, especially in the early postmenopausal stage.
Sometimes, there might be chances of an ovarian cyst being cancerous in nature, which may lead to ovarian cancer. The risk of cancerous ovarian cysts increases with age. It is recommended to consult a gynecologist for the proper diagnosis and treatment of ovarian cysts in women. Pain medications and heating pads are used as alternative treatment methods for less serious ovarian cysts.