Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VidhyaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years female want to know top beauty whitening products, for oily face and for body too and which is also dermatologist tested, which skin lighter and lighter without any side effects.
I am male, 20 years , Respected Doctor before 2 years I got my ACL ligament torn when I suddenly got unbalanced on stairs, I consulted a doctor he performed a MRI test then I came to know this, he covered my knee with a paste and then covered and packed my leg with plaster, he changes the medicine/past 4 times (once in 15 days), treatment took 2 months then I felt that I am okay but yesterday some illiterate freaks fought with me, and in self defense I had to fought with them , and the knee gave me a break sound and then I lost my balance and now my knee is swollen, please tell me how can I get recover?
Hi, I am suffering from continuous hair fall from around 2 years now, and now it's drastic effects are clearly visible. I used to have exceptionally long and high density hair till my school time but from the past few years various visible changes are coming in the health of my hair. It first started when I got my first grey when I was about 19 and now there are many greys in my hair in just a short span of 4 years. Moreover, my hair length and density is also decreasing day by day as a result of continuous hairfall. My hair density around the scalp is quite the same, but It seems that my hair are turning brittle and breaking in half lengths. I am a CA student and have a 12-14 hours daily study schedule, can stress be any reason for this issue? Moreover I am also suffering from gas and acidity issues due to continuous sitting work. Please recommend me what to do in this case, I am also ready to take any vitamin supplement or hair oil for cure but no heavy medication.
Hello sir, I have hair fall problem since 1 year my scalp has been wait sweating when I am taking lunch or dinner. So it is reason for my hair loss. If yes then suggest me the solution.
I am suffering from pimples a lot. It follows with blemishes. I have applied a number of ointments but they don't go. What to do?
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet I am not sure what else can I do. Can you pls help me.
I am losing hair quickly and tried all shampoos but no effects yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me.
I am 17 years old and I have face acne problem and I want to get rid of it. I have tried almost all the possible ways not got the result.
I am 18 year old male and have many type of acne like -1. Black headed acne on my forehead, chicks, and some on chest. 2. White headed acne on my chicks and neck. 3. Sometime pustules are also appear on my chick and chest. I am not able to tolerate that acne any more I am so much tired from it since almost 1 year. Please help me for curing my face and other part from acne.
I m working on a merchant vessel. My face is getting darker day by day. My body and face colour not matching each other. I m quite smoker 2 cigarette/day. My lips also getting darker. I m very anxious about it. How can I get better result to get my best fair skin and remove darkness of lips? Homeopathy is quite allergic for me.
I am 22 years old male. I thing my body is not fully develop. I have less beard its doesn't grow fast.
Acne could be a real headache for normal skin. It not only ruins your face, but is also tough to get rid of. The condition is characterized usually by red pimples or blackheads and occurs due to infected or inflamed sebaceous glands. If you are skeptical about using chemical products, here is list of acne related treatments with alternative medicines:
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar has multiple qualities. It can dry up the excess oil present in the face thereby ensuring that the bacteria cannot feed upon it. Its alkaline property helps the skin's pH to come down to an accepted level. Last, but not the least, apple cider vinegar directly attacks the acne causing bacteria and eradicates them from within. This pack is easy to prepare and can be applied multiple times a day.
- Honey and cinnamon combo: Cinnamon possesses antimicrobial properties and attacks acne right from the word go. Honey, on the other hand, is a natural cleanser which helps to drive out the acne from your face. The pack is prepared by mixing 2 spoons of honey and 1 spoon of cinnamon. Before applying it on the face, it has to be ensured that the face is rinsed well with water. Owing to the pack's sticky nature, it should not be left on the face for more than 15 minutes.
- Milk and honey paste: There is a wide misconception about milk causing acne. Unless injected inside the skin, milk actually improves the skin tone and limits acne outbreak. It also helps in reducing skin irritation and redness. Honey has antibacterial properties and fights acne. The pack is prepared by adding 1 spoon of honey and 1 spoon of milk and applied on the face for no more than 10 - 15 minutes. The mask can be washed off with warm water and by lightly rubbing the skin in circular motion.
- White portion of the egg: The white portion of the egg has unaccountable benefits. Being rich in protein, it helps to fight acne and reduces blemishes of the skin. The vitamin present in the white portion combat acne and soak up excess oil present in the skin. This pack should be applied for 15 minutes followed by a thorough face wash with lukewarm water.
- Mashed papaya: Papaya ingredients are found in almost all beauty products these days. Raw papaya is a great remedy for acne problems though. Papaya also helps to remove excess fat from the skin and eradicates dead skin. It contains an enzyme called Papain, which is known to have anti-inflammatory properties. It also restricts pus formation in the skin. Papaya can be mashed evenly and applied on the face for 15-20 minutes before washing it off with plain water. This pack can be tried three or four times a week to see visible changes in the face. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.