Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Venkatraman.RYour feedback matters!
What are the daily foods having calcium we are consuming daily? Calcium enriched fruits list? Calcium enriched vegetables list? I have a stone in my kidney of 3.5mm and a stone in urinary bladder of 9.3mm? How to cure it?
I am 37 years old unmarried girl. I drink a lot of water. I have to go frequently to pass out urine. I have to strain to pass out remaining urine. Sometimes I still feel the urge to urinate after urinating. I have done urine tests which is normal. I have done Ultrasound KUB. Prevoid volume is 220 cc and post void residue is 15 cc. Is my bladder overactive or there is some another problem? Pls reply.
I have 6 mm kidney stone. Mild pain on backside is there from 10 days. Urine is having bad smell .please suggest me homeopathic medicine to get rid of it .please write how to use it also.
Do we get urine infection from food? I often get urine infection. I take full course of antibiotics. I had taken sonography of the kidneys. Kidney stone is Negative. What will be my next step?
Are you suffering from kidney stones and looking for an effective, natural treatment? You should choose homeopathy, as it works well in treating kidney stones. A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline, mineral development in your kidneys or urinary tract. The condition is called nephrolithisis. Kidney stones occur due to a reduction in your urine volume, and because of the presence of excess stone-forming substance in your urine. Homeopathic treatment of kidney stones does not involve any side effects, and various homeopathic medicines are used as a part of the treatment. Some of them are as follows:
- Benzoic acid
- Benzoic acid is prescribed in case of nephritic colic.
- Offensive urinary symptoms are experienced. The urine is usually deep red with strong and foul odor.
- The urine may alternatively be thick, and clear.
- Argentinum nit
- This homeopathic medicine is used for treating kidney stones, which develop because of kidney congestion.
- Dull backache and ache in the bladder are experienced, along with dark urine, containing deposits of uric acid and blood.
- A patient experiences an increased urge for urination, but a very small amount of urine is passed at once.
- A burning sensation while passing urine is indicated along with swelling of the urethra.
- This homeopathic medicine is used during the paroxysms of renal colic. Extreme pain and excitement are indicated.
- The pain may be cutting in nature, and it shoots in various directions, affecting your limbs and different parts of the body.
- There is an increased urge to urinate, and an aversion to fluids is developed by a patient in spite of feeling thirsty.
- This is another effective homeopathic remedy used for treating kidney stones, when the patient experiences a shooting pain radiating from a certain point and he or she becomes unable to move because of the pain.
- Also there is a darting pain experienced in the ureter, extending down to your legs.
- There is an indication of the development of little pinheads in the pelvis that starts growing down your bladder.
You must consult a licensed homeopathic practitioner before taking homeopathic medicines for the treatment of kidney stones. A doctor will suggest you the best homeopathic medicines based on the symptoms you experience and the severity of the condition.