Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
My brother was met a road accident on19.12.2014 he has admitted in vizag his brain was injured now he is physically OK, but he is behaving just like a child his age is 34 What can I do?
My friend is working at a computer shop. So he want to look into computer screen most time. Now he feel body pain and his eye sight is decreased. What he want to do to become healthy?
Good day. I am taking clonazepam 1 mg in the morning and 5 in the afternoon for anxiety which I am not a fan of. Sometimes I take .5 mg twice a day. I was given cipro to take for an infection to take twice a day for one week for an infection. Is it ok to take it at the same time? Thanks for you quick response.
Mein apni dost ko ek application form k baare m batana bhool gaya. Uss form ko jo job k liye tha wo maine khud last date ko fill kiya ta. Aur uss time mujhe ye bilkul yaad nai aaya usko iss baare m batane ki. M ab kya kroon wo mujhse bhot gussa h. Wo samajh nai ri ki maine ye jaan kr nahi kiya but usko lagara h ki maine jaankr kiya h.
M 27, I smoke once daily, m suffering from nose blockage, and my throat pains sometimes, nose block is a daily issue for me, I m not able to sleep in ac because my nose gets blocked.
I'm 43 yrs. Old male and suffering full body pain and weakness since three years like cervical spondylitis, lower back pain, tennis elbow, shoulder pain etc. I never took any painkiller or medicine for these. Sometimes I do yoga or some exercises for relief. Now a days these exercises are not effective and the pain is increasing every day. Kindly suggest.
Sir, I am a boy 15 years old , what should be consumed to improve memory power and to stay focused on studies.
My lips are kind of blacken up! I never had smoked. Its just seem cz of my lip biting habit and sun exposure. What should I do I want to get rid of it as soon as possible.
My mother has a depression .She is going through with some hallucinations like to see colours by watching video songs n movies .She called her siblings n friends when she feel something is going wrong n shouting start for 1-2 hrs until she feel relaxed .Sometimes she feel someone in home is doing black magic . What to do doctor HELP her .EVERY YEAR she has a same problem For 2--3 months.
I am a 25 years lady got married at the age 18. From then up to now I and my husband relationship is not good, he always says your mind is not matured and you don't know how to cook so he hates me . Is my problem will be cured by counseling session. I do have many complaints with him. I can attend only on Sunday. Will I get the appointment on sunday
My father has tobacco addiction for last 40 years, now he wants to leave the bad practice, please share medicine or guidance to help him to comeback in tobacco free life.
The article of 8 alcoholic beverage benefits is good to know but its even better how much to consume and how much is excess for human body.
I AM SUFFERING FROM DEPRESSION AND FEELING LOW. I ALWAYS FEEL INSECURE AND UNABLE TO TAKE DECISION EVEN IN VERY SMALL MATTERS. I AM VERY LAZY TOO AND WAKE VERY LATE AT AROUND 10 AM IN THE MORNING AND KEEP AVOIDING ALL THE TASKS AND GET DEPRESSED WHEN THE ACTUAL DATE OF THE SAID WORKS COME CLOSER. PLEASE ADVICE ME SOME MEDICATION SO THAT I COULD MAKE MY LIFE BETTER. I AM AGED 61 YEARS OLD.
I am 17 years old. So many times I feel very low. And sleepy all the time. I am really concerned Bout my carrier. I am totally unable t0 study. I think I have to study a lot but totally helpless could not concentrate. Pls help.
I am male 29 years, having depression problem and always thinking negatively and sometime feeling angry, lonely, badly can you pls suggest me how to overcome above problems.
Psychiatric disorders like bipolar disorder or schizophrenia do not appear all of a sudden. There are small changes that happen to an individual over a long period of time until the disease fully develops. These signs and symptoms might be too subtle in the early stage for other people to notice until they become obvious. But an early detection of any irregularity proves to be more beneficial for the patient in the long run.
It is important to know the telltale symptoms of mental disorder to distinguish between what is regular and what is not.
- Withdrawal: Everyone needs some quiet time to cool off and relax but if a person continuously withdraws him/herself from social occasions and avoids meeting or speaking to friends, it could be a sign that something is wrong. Losing interest in life, work and people are symptoms of depression and psychotic disorder.
- Thinking problems: Having trouble concentrating, remembering, understanding and explaining oneself in a coherent manner are some common signs of mental disorder.
- Anxiety: Excessive stress and anxious behavior for a prolonged period are not normal. Frequent heart palpitations, headache, shortness of breath, racing mind and restlessness are cries of help that need to be heard.
- Emotional outbursts: Sudden dramatic outbursts for no apparent reason, frequent mood swings and feeling distressed are potent signs of mental illnesses. These kinds of behavior are seen as part of a person's nature and so they are often unnoticed.
- Changes in appetite and sleeping patterns: Oversleeping may be a sign of depression and insomnia could be a sign of anxiety. Changes in appetite and not caring about oneself or the world are indicators of a mental problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.