Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Venkatesh RamachandranYour feedback matters!
I am a 25 years old male and I am facing anger issues, I am not able o control my anger, I throw away things and I also cause harm to people around me. Small problem within family irritates me to a level where I become angry and start harming property and people>please help should I visit psychologist or psychiatrist.
My has suffering from schizophrenia psychology problem. As per said Doctor said we have stopped the medicines during her 2nd pregnancy-delivery. 20 days back she got delivered a baby. And again she went into depression. So we are using the medicines DON 1 mg and ARIFINE 5 mg each 1 at night as doctor said at the time of stopping the medicines (Dr. Said that if problem comes can use same medicines so are using.) Problem: 1.By using these medicines (DON 1 mg n ARIFINE 5 mg each at night) can do feed the baby with the mothers milk. 2.is there any effects on baby for these medicines? 3. Baby can't stop crying until take mothers milk so please tell me the prior precautions. Thanking you.
Hi, I am 21 years old. Sir/madam can you please tell me how should I increase my memory power? My memory power slightly low so how can I increase it?
I am 21 years old and from few days I do not get sleep properly due to my workload. I get angry on anyone very fast. I feel so irritated. I don't know what to do?
I am 21 years old b.tech final year student. I am feeling pressure for getting a job. Where most of my friends are placed now. I am feeling sometime very lonely and hopeless. I am trying to doing my best. But depression increase day by day. And when I am sitting for a examination, I am feeling nervous. No friends are talking with me, because they are very busy. I am feeling lonely that's why. Can you please say how to get rid from this problem?
I am suffering from lot of gas problem. Every morning while waking up I get gas. Than after lunch till night. Whatever I eat I get burping, gas. I'm working in IT industry, due to this gas problem I unable to concentrate on work, its very discomfort. Please say what to do for this.
I go through lot of mood swings and feel vulnerable and unloved which makes me feel alone and unwanted. I feel extremely sensitive and feel that Nobody wants me or love. It's been three years I am married. When I keep myself busy in work I feel ok but whenever I alone or specially at night these negative feeling crops up. I feel that my feelings are not reciprocated well which beings a sad n loneliness. What these symptoms suggest and how can can get rid of this.
My friend is admitted in hospital for a disease known as epileptic seizure. But he hasn't shown any common symptoms of epilepsy. Is any mild form of epilepsy which does not show any symptoms & is it permanent?
How to concentrate only on studies for a long time without any distraction? I am little bit of addiction to mobile n I am not able to concentrate on anything for a long time. Please help me how can I concentrate n what steps I must take to live my life better?
Hello sir, i am a student. My memory power is so low. Please sir tell me what I can do to. For increase my memory.
I had a break up in last year. I miss her in every single second. Now I'm getting depressed. What should I do to move on?
Hi My younger brother is 20 years old He is not sharing any doubts or any thing he is thinking in his mind. He want to live alone. Why like he lives. What I can do? He can share his feelings with me. He is not sharing right now. When I ask him how he is. He just hate that question. And get angry. If I told him to come with me to Dr. then also he got angry he told "muze kuch nhi hua me Dr. k pas kyu aau Dr. se muze nafrat h. O papa ko nhi bacha paye muze kya bachayenge" I am so confused why he behave like that what it means. He want to die. He is in depression I asked with one my friend he told me talk with him. If he will share his feelings then it will easy to treat but as I try he is not sharing anything. Just thinking lonely . Any one please help me and tell what I can do so he can share his feelings. What type of talking I can do with. some time don't like to talk with. What I can do that time? please any one suggest. I am in too much tension regarding my brother.
We spend a majority of our time in office. Naturally, the atmosphere of the office affects the way we perceive things around us - our moods, passions and personality. How do you like your office atmosphere? Do you enjoy working with your colleagues? Do you feel respected? It is essential for you to have an affirmative answer to each of these questions, for your own good. But if it is not so, what can you do?
- Shift: Staying in a negative space will pull you down and harm you. If possible, ask to be transferred to another department. Few of us have the luxury of quitting on a whim. So, update your resume and spread the word that you're looking for a change. Don't quit your current job without having a back-up plan in place. However, when looking for a new job, keep the things you don't like about your current job in mind, so that you don't find yourself in a similar situation again.
- Find like-minded people: No matter how many colleagues you don't get along with, there must be a few you like. Watch their back and ask them to watch yours. Whenever you hear of anything that might affect the people around you, share the news with them but with discretion. Limit your interaction with people who pull you down and drain your energy.
- Document everything: Don't let things come to a my word against your's situation. This can be very stressful and harm your health. As far as possible, ensure all your communication is recorded in the form of emails, messages etc. Do not rely on someone else to take notes at meetings, rather make your own. Keeping a work diary is a good idea.
- Lead by example: Negative people feed off negativity around them. If you are a positive person, they will gradually begin avoiding you themselves or you might even make a positive impact on them. Respect people you work with and you will get their respect in return. Before condemning people, take a look at yourself and ensure that you aren't doing anything to attract that kind of behavior.
- Do something about it: Complaining can get things off your chest but often do nothing to change the situation. Be a part of the solution to the negativity in your office. Be regular with your own work and stick to your deadlines. If you need something, follow up with people instead of expecting them to follow up with you.
Lastly, don't try too hard to change the system. You can only control your own life. If you see your efforts going to waste, get back to that resume and start sending it out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
How to be confident create or sense of humor sharpen the mind overcome the fear to talk to anyone and beat the shyness nature always live alone nature Is it some kind of problem if it's then how to confront all of these to create new person who is perfect in all this is anyone help me in this.
I am alcoholic. Drink 3 peg daily. I have pain n my whole belly n back. In ultrasound doctor told me that liver z enlarge. So PLZZ sugest me da best medicine.
I've been diagnosed as suffering from acute depression. My life was simple when I was single, now I have a girlfriend, she wasn't very good at me always gets angry over small things. I'm the one who always forgives and begging for pardon. My first signs of a depression were not sleeping, lack of concentration those sort of things, and not being able to cope with daily things. Now my started to fall. Never experienced such things before. How could I get my mind calm. And tell me a solution to this hairfall problem. please suggest me what to do?
I am 45 year old male living alone in bangalore for the last 14 months. My family is in faridabad. I shifted to bangalore because of good job opportunity but now I feel very alone and depressed even though I am travelling to faridabad after every 2 months. How do I overcome my depression of living alone.
20% of all cancer death are smoking related.
70% of all lung cancer death are smoking related.
There are 10 lack cancer patients in India every year.
5 lacks die every year due to cancer in India.
Cancer is curable if detected early and proper treatment taken.
Cervical cancer can be prevented by vaccination.
Quiting smoking can make a big difference in cancer incidence.