Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Venkatesh MadhanYour feedback matters!
Sir I want to make my mode of nature funny please tell me how it can be possible i have a sad past please tell me how it can away from me.
My mother, age 49 is suffering from Systemic lupus erythromatosis for past 13 tears or so. Atleast our doctor has diagnosed that. She is better now for most of the time. But she is weak most of the time. Her bone strength seems to decrease. She also easily get angry. Have mood swings and I think she also suffers from anxiety. Is it the side effects of the disease or just because of medicines. Also can anybody suggest a diagnosis so that I can check if she really suffering from SLE. For just cross checking.
Sir I am 22 year old man. Actually me bahut problem me hu sir meri height achhi hai but height ke hisab se weight only 45 kg hai me bahut jyada under weight hu. Me bahut pareshan ho gaya hu mene gym bhi join ki thi but usse bhi kuch ni hua ek protein supplement liya tha but usse bhi kuch ni hua me itna jyada depress ho gaya hu ki suicide karne tak ki sochta hu me sab kuch khata hu fir bhi mera weight ni badh raha aur fit ni ho pa raha hu. Isi karan me apne carrier me bhi kuch ni kar pa raha hu please aap meri help kariye
My father is a agriculture he is sincere in work but now a he is unable he is becoming anger at any time without reason why?
Hi, I am having problem of full body. Like back pain, stomachache; eyes'ears all please just suggest me to get well.
31 yrs. Old and my wife is 32 yrs old. She always show any physical problem and every time fought me and became very irritated. She is working lady she belives on other people not me.
My husband is 39 years old male. He had epilepsy problem after head accident (3 times operation of head) from 3 years. Now he take the medicine eptoin 100 3nos. Please advise.
Elevated PSA I am a 75 years old. My PSA last year was 4.03 this year it has elevated to 5.83. This has me stressed and worried. My urologist has recommend I have a biopsy. I have been reading and go ogling about prostate cancer and biopsies. The more I read and learn, the more confused I get. I am 50- to get a.
I am 58 and passing through much depression due to my unforeseen problem i: e financial, professional,
Eating healthy is very helpful for your mental and also your physical well-being. The mind requires nutrients just like your heart, muscles and lungs do. These can be derived from the following ingredients.
- Berries: Berries, particularly dark ones, such as cherries, blackberries and blueberries, are a great source of anthocyanins and different flavonoids that can boost your memory. Try to consume these in small portions at least twice a day. You can enjoy a handful in the form of snacks, add them in your cereal or bake them into a dessert like muffins or pancakes. Fresh, frozen or dried berries and cherries can reap you a lot of benefits other than memory boost as well.
- Avocados: Avocados are green powerhouse and are stuffed with mono-saturated fats containing both vitamin K and folate. Avocados prevent blood clots in the brain, protect you against strokes and enhance the cognitive capacity of the brain, both in terms of memory as well as concentration.
- Broccoli: Broccoli contains large amounts of vitamin K and choline. It tends to help keep your memory sharp. It is also filled with vitamin C where just one glass provides you with 150% of your recommended every day consumption.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil fills in as a naturally calming, anti-inflammatory agent. It stiffens the cells in charge of inflammation and aggravation. It can help with memory loss as you age and will kill awful microscopic organisms that are present in your gut.
- Salmon: Salmon is a well-known ingredient amongst the most nutritious and healthy food items recommended for the brain. It is highly rich in Omega-3 unsaturated fats and keeps the brain running, gets rid of brain fog and improves memory.
- Pumpkin seeds: Highly rich in zinc than most seeds, pumpkin seeds supply this highly valuable mineral which is very important for improving memory and thinking abilities. These little seeds are also loaded with stress-busting magnesium, B vitamins and tryptophan that is a precursor to the good mood substance called serotonin.
- Walnuts: Walnuts are very well known for a positive impact on the heart's health. Walnuts may likewise enhance the working memory and boost it further. One can take them as a snack at any point in the day, be it to fulfill late morning hunger or add them to cereal or serving of mixed vegetables for crunch. You can also blend them into a vegetable panfry for additional protein.
Different kinds of food products have different effects on the body as well as the brain. To have a healthy body, one definitely needs to have a sound and healthy mind. Eating junk food blocks certain functions of the brain over the years whereas, a healthy diet may help in keeping you physically, mentally and psychologically healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.