Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. VenkateshYour feedback matters!
My heart beat above 100bpm I test ecg nd blood test thyroid all r normal only but y it's beating fast.
I am a diabetic & high blood pressure Patient but now all are normal range. Cause is my sexualproblem--now I have no sexual arise effect from last one year, penis not tight or aries & quickly discharge & lost memory slowly less vision power, pls. Give me a good advice sir.
I am suffering from dry food last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I caught hard. Can you help me? And my stomach also pain by eating dry foods can you help me?
If I want to know what is my body status .like cholesterol ,sugar level of my body. Then what should I do.
Dear Doctor, As per the latest blood test report, my Triglycerides, and HDL were very high. I was advised by a medico in Unani medicine to stop eating cashews, eggs, and mutton. But, after reading your article, I am confused. Could you please advice whether I should continue eating cashews or stop it?
I am 50 yrs old. My latest HBA1C result is 6.4. Also triglycerides is 307 though cholesterol is 178. Please advice regarding corrective.
My age is 64 and I am having diabetes and BP, which are under control. My Blood Sugar PP is 151 and BP is 120/80 (taken today). Daily in the night I am having continuous cough, for the past one month. I don't have asthma and wheezing problem and also fever of chest pain. Kindly advise whether it is due to heart problem or some other reason. Kindly advise. N. Manoharan.
I am suffering from heart burn from last 2 months. I'm on tablet viread from last 4 years. How to get rid of heart burn?
I am 24 year old lady, my blood test report shows testosterone level 80.68, Hb - 11.3, iron level - 48.6,vitamin b12 level - 211, cholesterol level - 224, LDL cholesterol 145 .EOSinophil level 9.2. And written as hypocromia ,what it is? How to reduce cholesterol level?
My mom is having blood pressure ,due to that she is not able to sleep so can you give any solutions for that?
My brother is 23 year old. He visited to rajisthan since 3 months he has suffer in chest pain and he has vomit with blood in morning to afternoon at 1 pm daily. Please suggest any advice and treatment please he cant do treatment because
I am having a headache (more on the two sides near the temples) since last two days. I have a high bp problem since many years (for which I am taking tab. Telma 40 - one at bed time everyday). But bp since these two days is normal. Then why the headache please tell?
I am a 22 year old male but for the past 2 weeks I am facing some problems like lack of sleep and irregular heartbeats and I am undergoing through the toughest situations of my life, what should I do to make myself better?
Hi sir, am 42years old lady from Bangalore, due to this hot weather I had started to go with cold water for drinking, cold water bath and in food system also started to have all watery fruits. From few days my legs and arms are swelled. And I got cold. From 2 days am getting pain in my left side chest. please suggest me.
Heart failure occurs when the heart fails to pump blood around the body and organs for oxygen and nutrients. As blood moves through the heart and body at a slower rate, pressure in the heart increases. The chambers of the heart stretch to hold more blood to be able to pump through the body. This helps the blood to move but eventually the heart muscle walls weaken, unable to pump blood efficiently. The kidneys, in response cause the body, to retain fluids. The leakage of fluid in the tissues and the organs congests the heart, leading to heart failure.
Any of the following conditions can be responsible for weakening the heart and causing heart failure.
1. Coronary artery disease: this is a disease of the arteries supplying blood and oxygen to the heart that causes decreased blood flow to heart muscle. If the arteries get blocked or narrowed (due to the buildup of fatty deposits), the heart fails to get oxygen and nutrients, which may eventually lead to heart failure.
2. Heart attack: if the artery becomes suddenly blocked or the plaques formed by fatty deposits rupture, it can lead to a heart attack. This happens due to the formation of a blood clot which may block blood flow to an area of heart muscle.
3. High blood pressure: high blood pressure puts an extra strain on the heart for it to work harder to circulate blood throughout the body. As a result, the heart muscle may become stiff or weak to effectively pump blood.
4. Heart muscle weakness: this condition can have many causes including diseases, infections, drug and alcohol abuse. Genetic factors may also contribute to the weakening of heart muscles.
5. Other diseases: chronic diseases like diabetes, HIV, hyperthyroidism or a buildup of iron or protein can also lead to heart failure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.