Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Sir I am suffering from cold about one weak and I have pain in my body I have cough also please tell me what should be best n fast relief for this.
Sir / mam I am having a problem of repeating same activities like some small movement some words or some lines of songs repeatldy as negative thoughts . Having a fear for future . Taking stress repeatedly. please tell how to cure .
When you decide to donate an organ that could make someone normal again, you are actually giving the gift of life, even after you are long gone. Organ donation is the preservation of organs after someone's death, and a cause supported by many people around the world.
Read on to find out everything there is to know about organ donation!
- What is Organ Donation?: Organ donation is the process of pledging your organs through recognised institutions, so that the same may be used after your demise. This pledge usually allows the transplant of healthy organs as well as tissue that can be used to benefit someone who has been going through life without the said organs or without properly functioning ones. While some donations like the kidney as well as some part of the lungs can be done while the donor is still living, most of these transplants happen after the person's death.
- Types of Donation: There are three ways in which one can donate organs. The first is brain stem method where the person's brain activity has stopped due to an injury. In such a case, the heart and other organs may still be working due to life support system like a ventilator. The next method is circulatory death where a cardiac arrest gives rise to the complete loss of function in one's heart and lungs, which can lead to a state where the person cannot be revived. The third kind is living donation like kidney transplant or a small section of one's liver or lungs.
- Importance of Organ Donation: The importance of organ donation cannot be stressed enough. This potentially lifesaving act can help in bringing back someone's sight or give them a heart that beats normally. With organ donation like kidney transplant, one will not need to go through dialysis again. Also, organ donation can save much time, money and effort in painful treatments and give the person a whole new lease of life. It is also important because it ensures that the vital organs are used by a needy person even after the death of the donor.
- Importance of Physical Health: The physical health of the person is important in such cases because the donation should not have negative implications for the wellbeing of the patient. Through a system of donor assessment, the donor is checked for infections and other ailments including HIV so that the same are not passed on to the patient.
- Organs that you can donate: Starting from the eyes to the kidney, lungs, heart, pancreas, intestines, bones, as well as bone marrow and even the skin and corneas, one can donate a number of organs.
Hi doctor! I am 23 years old boy I want to ask that when I masturbate my skin of penis becomes red when I do the act for more than 2 minutes, although I rub the penis very slowly and then pain occurs in the skin. It does not occur when I masturbate for less than 2 minutes. I use soap on the penis while masturbating as a lubricant. Please suggest home remedies for my penis skin problem. Top half of my penis is black, it looks that it had burnt when I was young but I don't remember that it had burnt. What I do to clear that black skin. Please suggest home remedies. Please provide the answer separately for both of my queries.
I am lose hair quickly, and now suffering from hair fall, day by day can you tell me that how can I get rid from hair fall, and came back with previous hair quickly, please tell me soon.
Do sperm pass through clothing to impregnate a girl? Cummed while humping in underwear. Wearing boxer and jeans as well? Is pregnancy possible? Any registered cases of pregnancy where a girl got pregnant from sex with cloths on?
Hello 30 year old. My period is not regular from 1 year. My period start 2 month gap. My ultrasound test is normal. Harmon unbalance hai. Please tell me any medicine jisse mere period regular ho jaye. Please. Suman.
Hello sir, I am suffering from short sightedness. What should I do to avoid increasing my specs number! Please tell me.
Do you often see clumps of hair in your palms when you are washing your hair? Hair loss is a common problem; one of the major causes of hair loss is dietary deficiencies. The hair requires certain minerals and Vitamins to allow it to grow and remain healthy. Thus, your food intake plays an important role in the health of the hair.
Some of these foods are:
- Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes are rich in Vitamin A which is a must for a healthy scalp. Try to get at least two servings of this sweet variant of the humble potato every day to meet the daily requirements of Vitamin A.
- Avocados: Avocados are rich in fatty acids which are present in the skin cells; these fatty acids present in them help make your hair healthy and supple. They are also good for your skin as they stimulate collagen production.
- Carrot: Carrot is rich in beta carotenes that prevent hair fall. Carrots also stimulate the growth of hair and improve blood circulation in the scalp. It also helps in protecting hair from pollutants such as dust.
- Pumpkin Seeds: Zinc is a mineral that your body requires to prevent dryness of the scalp, thus allowing your hair to be healthy. You can sprinkle pumpkin seeds on your salads and have them regularly to meet daily zinc requirements of your body.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are rich in Vitamin C that helps in fortifying your hair and preventing hair breakage. Vitamin C also helps in calming the immune system, thus reducing the likelihood of acne.
- Almonds: Almonds consist of Vitamin E that helps in protecting your hair and skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. Almonds also help in repairing hair damage that results from chemically treated hair.
- Beans: Iron is a mineral, the deficiency of which causes hair thinning. Women become prone to iron deficiency towards the end of their menstrual cycles. Beans are rich in iron that promotes healthy hair growth and also contains antioxidants that prevent free radical damage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.