Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vela VendhanYour feedback matters!
I am in very big problem. I need to urinate very frequently Since I am a college student Its become very uncomfortable for me when I feel sudden urge to pee in the middle of lecture or examination. What should I do? 2 hours bus journey is enough to make me cry as I can't able to hold my pee that much longer.
I am 26 years old male. I am suffering in daily small urine leakage in my underwear after doing a toilet. What is the remedy for this problem.
I have a constant pain in urinne bladder zone and across belt line of left side, some time the sensation passes to left leg also. I have visited urologst, underwent kft, lft, urine routine and culture but there is no findings, then doctor suggested that problem in there in orine flow, I underwent treatment of that also still the pain is not going. What should I do, I am doing kegel excersies also.
During urine. A transparent liquid comes. What is that? Is this due to overmasturbation? How can I overcome this problem?
I am having stones in my right kidney how do I take health tips so that I can clear out those stone? And even due to this my toilet is bringing tell me tips to avoid this problem? Even give me suggestions to avoid fast food and stomach pain?
I have problem of stone in kidney due to this I have great pain in my penis when I do masturbation is this for my stone or another reason of this pain please tell me the reason of this pain please provide me information regarding that.
My father (age 50) had cervical laminectomy four months ago and had urine infections 2-3 times and also he is on antidepressants from 4 months. But now his penis size is shrinking. He had noticed it from 3 months. What can be the cause? What it can be?
Hi, I am a 31yr old male and have the problem of frequent urination. Even if I drink small quantity of water, I feel like peeing. What should I do?
Hello sir my ek overflow incontinence patient hun aur mera treatment chalraha hai 3 months pehle botox dalwa ya tha phir bhi urine leak horaha hai please help me.
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from chronic kidney disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly, but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.