Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. VeerabahuYour feedback matters!
My teeth was very white before even I used to spend less time for brushing but these days since 2-3 years even I'm spending more time for brushing they're becoming yellow and teeth are paining if I eat sweets and chocolates and they are very week. What should I do know?
Being a Dentist Dr. Ratnika Agrawal, I have lots of my patients who have the same query that "Though they brush twice a day", they still suffer from bad breath.
So, you have to understand the causes for bad breath. The root cause for bad breath are sulphur compounds produced by bacteria (Germs). Below are the conditions in which the bacterial count will increase in your mouth which can further lead to Bad Breath:- (Ascending in most probable way)
1. Periodontitis and Periodontal Diseases (Gum Diseases)
2. Plaque (Soft white substance on tooth)
3. Calculus (Hard white substance tooth)
4. Dental Cavity
5. Respiratory Tract Disease, Acid reflux disease (Something like Acidity), Diabetis (Ketoacidosis), Liver Disease, Kidney disease
The first 3 problems will solve with Scaling and Polishing and use of Antibiotics by your Dentist.
Your Dentist will give you mouthwash which will further reduce bacterial count in your mouth.
For 4th problem you have to visit your Dentist. There are numerous conditions and as such treatments for Dental caries.
And the 5th number problems can be solved by a registered medical physician. The acid reflux disease can further lead to Dental caries and subsequentlybad breath. The respiratory disease is a infectious condition which has to be treated by physician with antibiotics. In Diabetis sweet aroma is there in one’s breath due to ketons.
In conclusion, if your bad breath problem will not solve with only Brushing and Mouthwash, go and consult your nearer Dentist. He/She can definitely solve your problem.
Hello i'm Mohammed Mustafa here i'm currently obese and suffering from pre hypertension any ideas how I can reduce my weight fast and do not suffer more from these diseases as i'm 15 and am really in need for advice i'm scared with current position any ideas how can I improve myself I guess I have had experienced sleep apnea as well don't know yet if it is a cause of pre hypertension as per the fact i'm really concerned please help me i'm scared of these diseases I just want to be perfect please help me in this journey to a safer life. And any diet plan or anything else please tell me about them and what should I eat to shed this weight off me as per the fact I am a teen from a diabetic mother could these be the effect of that I have tried to shed my weight for so long now still no progress weight just seems to climb up rather than go down i'm worried I do not want to suffer from diabetes or blood pressure but if there are home remedies whats bad then I can surely help my self then regards.
I am 62 years old male. Three months back I had sensitivity in the 14th upper teeth, mild pain so that unable to chew on the right side. Dental hospital gave me ampicilin 500 mg three times a day for one week. Sensitivity had gone in a fortnight and tooth pain gone in one month. But still there is some difficulty while chewing. Mean while since last two months I am feeling heaviness in my head and mild giddiness. I am bp patient 140/90 after medication (revalol xl 50 and envas 10). My sugar level fasting 110 after metformin 500 sr. What should I do for my giddiness and heaviness in my head.
Dear Dr. I am age 30, doing my research in environmental studies. Recently without knowing some drops of benzene (C6H6) were spilled on my face and tongue. I am worrying about it will affect anything to my body r in future. And I have to know how much quantity of benzene will leads to cancer. With regards CS.
I had root canal treatment done about 10 years back. Actually the doctor who did the treatment changed the filler tooth twice but it was not effective. From then, there is always a gap in the teeth and particles get struck there. Is there a permanent solution for this?
How much money does it require for root canal therapy as I am having a hole in my front teeth, followed by ceramic crown.
Smile designing or smile makeover is the cosmetic process of improving the appearance of one’s smile. Since smile is the most commonly used way to communicate non-verbally, it is of utmost importance to have a winning smile that exudes confidence; this cosmetic procedure helps give you just that. Many people don’t have good smile, they might be too conscious about their teeth or worry about the fine lines on their faces. Smile designing helps one to alter their as per what they desire.
Techniques used by a cosmetic dentist to enhance or correct their patient’s smile:
1. Whitening: This procedure is used for people who have yellow or discolored teeth. The cosmetic dentist makes a chemical mixture containing peroxide and then the concoction is applied on the teeth for the discoloration to fade away. 2 to 3 sittings can give you satisfactory results.
2. Bonding: This procedure is performed on people who want to fix teeth that are broken or chipped. The dentist usually applies an acrylic material on the tooth that can be shaped and contoured to fit perfectly on the chipped tooth.
3. Enamel shaping: The dentist removes very little amount of enamel (tooth’s outer layer) to re-shape the tooth, if excess enamel makes the smile look uneven and odd.
4. Crowns and bridgework: This procedure replaces any missing tooth. Prosthetic tooth or teeth are made to help match your real teeth so that it doesn’t look superficial or out of place.
5. Gum contouring: You might also have uneven gums, which don’t complement your face and teeth. In such a case, gum contouring shapes your gums to help you achieve that perfect smile.
6. Veneers: The frontal portion of the teeth is fixed by applying a thin layer of porcelain like material on it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.