Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. VedhanandhamYour feedback matters!
My blood is very high 170 -120 then I took medicines from Doctor. Can you pla tell me that does urine infection increase blood pressure.
Sir, I am 41yrs old male I have backache from last one year while I controll urinary or toilet problem then the backache is too high while I am releasing that two broblems. Releasing gas from my motion hole is also to hard for me where I can check it.
I am a patient of Blood Sugar, High Blood Pressure, Knee joint Pain, Severe Constipation besides enlargement of Prostate Gland. First of all I want remedy for constipation and knee pain.Please tell.
I am suffering from urinary difficulties. Urin can not pass out easily. It takes much time to complete pass out the urin.
I am 73 year male my problem is frequent urination at night 4-5 times. I underwent turp in 2012 and my prostate now weighs 40 gms.
Hi 15 days back I had scanning test of abdomen due to the pain at kidney but test stated I have no stones in kidney but one 6.9 mm stone in gallbladder. Doctor asked me to use UDILIV tabs but not mention mg. So, I took 300 mg, I have been using it from two weeks. But my hair is falling, getting slight pain in abdomen and back, constipation occurred. How to get rid of this side effects while using udiliv? Should I lower my dose? Or should I go to homeopathy which medicines doesn't have side effects? Please suggest me. I had hair fall problem when I use to work in night shifts, later it lowered now it's again started rapidly. Please give me a good advice what to do. Other than this I not using any medicine, I drink water 2ltrs daily.
I am 64 man my liver shows a size of16by14mm and lefy kidney lower pole cyst of size 19.7by17.5 mm and prostate wt. Is29.4gms is grade 1. Medial lobe of prostrate projecting into the ub on 17/4/15. I am feeling sweet pain in my lower abdomain andlower back pain. Stiffness in lower back I feel. Please give your opinion. Thanks.
I am having pain while urination and a I am unable to urinate in public bathrooms. What should I do.
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate Juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural Celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva Ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
My penis is burning some time when I am doing toilets because when penis excited so much some time after that it start burning.
Tell all the vegetables and fruits that a kidney disease person should eat. please in briefly. Thank you.
I am suffering little bit pain in my anus when I went to washroom and I notice blood sample in my stool as well. Could you please suggest any prescription for this? And almost two years back I suffered with the same problem and doctor said that it was "Fishers" and I undergone some treatment as well. Is it possible that this will reraise again in future. If yes, please suggest any precautions to avoid this in future.
My Son is 6 years old, he is having 4 stones in right kidney and 3 stones in left kidney. His treatment is continue since last 4 years. But still stones are not passed in urine and also their size is not increasing. So please guide what to do? His growth is normal but he is under weight too.
My age is 38 and left Kidney 2.9 mm sized calcify speak noted in the mid PCA 3.2 mm sized calculated noted in the lower PCS of right kidney. Grade I/II fatty liver. Blood Report BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN) PHOTOMETRY 9.6 mg/dl 7.9-20 CREATININE - SERUM PHOTOMETRY 1.14 mg/dl 0.6-1.1 URIC ACID PHOTOMETRY 4.3 mg/dl 3.5-7.2 CALCIUM PHOTOMETRY 9.46 mg/dl 8.8-10.6 BUN / SR. CREATININE RATIO CALCULATED 8.42 Ratio 9: 1-23: 1 TOTAL CHOLESTEROL PHOTOMETRY 114 mg/dl 125-200 HDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 35 mg/dl 35-80 LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 53 mg/dl 85-130 TRIGLYCERIDES PHOTOMETRY 181 mg/dl 25-200 SERUM GLOBULIN PHOTOMETRY 3.5 gm/dL 2.5-3.4 TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3) C.L.I.A 69 ng/dl 60-200 TOTAL THYROXINE (T4) C.L.I.A 6 μg/dl 4.5-12 THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH) C.L.I.A 6.16 μIU/ml 0.3-5.5 25-OH VITAMIN D (TOTAL) C.L.I.A 16. 51 ng/ml EST. GLOMERULAR FILTRATION RATE (eGFR) CALCULATED 81 mL /min/1.73 m2 HOMOCYSTEINE C.L.I.A 33.3 μmol/L.
Why Urine irritation problem occurs?
Hello everyone I am doctor Gaurav Nigam. I am a pediatrician by profession. I want to talk about a very common complaint which mostly parents come with especially of one or two month old babies.
They tell me that mostly these children are crying a lot passing out urine. The thing is they go from one doctor to the other doctor so many times that they have given this medicine and that medicine whereas there is no medicine required for it. Each and every one of us has a bladder and that bladder gets filled with urine. The thing in these children is that bladder is very small compared to their size. What happens is when the urine fills in it gets distended. It cannot be compared to the feeling of discomfort and that is the reason why baby cries.
So when the bladder fills baby cries and when he passes out the urine the bladder gets empty and baby stops crying. This is a classical cycle which happens every time when a baby passes out urine in certain cases of course. And this is an absolutely normal thing. So for this thing you don't really have to seek the doctor. I think that should solve a lot of queries of a lot of parents.
If you want to seek any help any query that you have for me. You can contact me through lybrate.