Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vasundhara
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VasundharaYour feedback matters!
Hi Sir, hsv 1 curable or not sir I have hsv1 igg positive In future how is follow my sexual contact with my partner otherwise my 1.vdrl 2.sugar 3.complete urine 4.hiv1 & 2 All are negative sir Please some suggestions kindly and now acyclovir 400 mg tab taken past 15 days. And right now burning sensation only sir. Sir have hsv1 why my penis burning sensation and two times getting ucler sir Please am confused kindly tell me the suggestions sir.
Oppositional defiant disorder (odd) is a childhood disorder that is defined by a pattern of hostile, disobedient, and defiant behaviors directed at adults or other authority figures. Odd is also characterized by children displaying angry and irritable moods, as well as argumentative and vindictive behaviors. While all children will display some type of defiant behavior throughout their growing years, children suffering from odd will display such behaviors much more commonly than that of any other type of behaviors. For these kids, it can seem like nothing can be done to make them happy. These children will not only do things to purposely cause conflict or to purposely annoy the people around them, but they will oftentimes place the blame on others.
Hello, I am 28 years old ans married from last 3.5 year. I had 1 abortion but 2years ago and I tried to conceive again from last1.5 years but I am not successful I consult with the doctor also she told me for few blood test and ultrasound etc. I did all the test etc. The reports are fine she said there is hormones problem thats y its happen. I am Very upset and sad is I am going on right way or not. Please help.
I have an yeast infection past 8 months. And I got the discharge test done and the specie is candida. I tried all the medicines pike fluconazole itraconazole. But I am not getting rid of the infection. I still have white discharge .what to do.
Mam/sir, I am 8 weeks pregnant and I have twins. My issue is, I an having lower abdomen pain and lower back pain, is it normal?
Hi doctor I'm suffering from hypothyroidism since my first pregnancy during my pregnancy my tsh was 7.28 I am hvng thyronorm 50 mg after my delivery my tsh was in control it was 2 then I stop the tablets after two months suddenly my weight gains and my back is aching my tsh increase from 6.68 again I start having tablets nw my tsh is 2 is there any chance of getting rid of this or I hv to take medicines fr rest of ma life am 23 years old only.
I am participating first time sex with wife on marriage night. How to participate without any diseases. And I want her to get pregnant.
A healthy and physically fit body is a prerequisite of a happy life, thus it is important that we prevent our body from STDs. STDs are nothing, but those diseases that are usually invited by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times, and if you want to prevent them, then you have to adopt a few preventive measures.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
- Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases and thus, your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
- Stop sharing items: Sharing undergarments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
- Avoid multiple sex partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
- Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
- Have vaccination: Vaccination is now considered as one of the safest methods for preventing STDs. HPV vaccines are the popular, and the most recommended ones and thus, teenagers can take them before getting sexually active. Hepatitis-B vaccinations are also required for getting increased protection against serious sexual diseases, especially AIDS and others. HIV testing is also very much essential in this regard, and you should not avoid the same.
Related Tip: "6 Types of STDs You Need to Be Aware of"
By applying a few general rules you can make your life easy and comfortable.
1. You should change your pad after every 4--5 hours even though it may not be fully soaked as because the same pad for hours together-----from morning to evening can cause irritation of the private parts.
This is applicable especially for youngsters and college students who may be away from home for long hours for college or tuition or classes and surroundings may not be convenient.
2. Always carry 2 extra pads in your bag or purse and also a spare undergarment.
Sometimes during heavy flow days the undergarment may get soiled and can cause a lot of discomfort.
3. Always carry some tissue papers in your handbag. Especially during periods. They may come handy while using a public toilet.
4. Try keeping a small thin plastic bag in your purse for obvious reasons.
5. You can apply any anti fungal dusting powder to your private parts twice daily during periods after a bath. Having bath twice daily is advisable.
6. Some women suffer from rashes during periods. Try changing the brand of your sanitary napkin. Maybe the one you are using presently does not suit your skin type.
7. In case the rashes are too much. You can apply some anti fungal and anti bacterial ointment over the affected part. Candid -b is the one which is most widely available and you don't need a prescription for that.
8. Avoid wearing excessively tight pants and especially jeans. Some loose comfortable cotton clothing is advisable.
9. If you have too much pain during periods you can use otc medicines like tab. Cyclopam for pain relief. You should always carry a strip of this medicine in your purse.
10. Drink lots of water or juices or coconut water and keep yourself well hydrated.