Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VasundharaYour feedback matters!
I am feeling like I am pregnant but a little blood comes out when I am forcing to do stool and after that no blood it happens during my period time after when I was 2 days late for my period. I feel very tired n having body aches. M I pregnant ?I have done sex almost regularly.
I am 26 year old. Trying to conceiving. I do yoga or surya namaskar? Did these exercise can effect for conceiving?
I am a 53 year old post menopausal married female without any children. I am a patient of hypothyroid since my childhood for which I consume 1Eltroxin 100 mg tablet daily. I am also allergic to NSAID drugs. I am also partaking a Calcium supplement daily. However from the last two years or so I feel pain ONLY below my left knee and above my left heel. I have tried Paracetamol tablets, analgesic ointments, etc. Without much relief. Please guide me as to the symptom and mode of treatment to ease the pain level. I also engage in brisk walking for about an hour on at least 3-4 days a week. Being a vegetarian I also consume fruits, green leafy vegetables, etc. Yet I see no remedy to my left leg pain. Please reply
Hi I am 25 year old married girl. Always after sex I feel like vomiting. What is the reason behind it? Please give some guidance and suggestion.
Hi docs, My age is 28 and i got married when i was 25 and had a normal delivery at 26 . Now my questions are about abortions i had . I had dnc before thw baby abd 1 medication termination unsuccesful hence dnc again and this was when my baby was 6 months old , and i had couple of abortions after that . What really hapoened after the one i had in oct 2014 . I did not take afterscan for a medication termintaion and usuaslly my periods were regular but this time nov 2014 i had chums so i thought i was fine after this aboirtion and later in second periods on dec i bleed for almost one month heavily and fainted one day in jan 2015 where i was admitted to take drips and discharged , following which i had my periods on feb 6 and now in march on 3. But i am having persisting fevers and severe headaches , also nausea all these time. Since i have a baby to be taken care, i never really could make any effort to reach any doc personally, thank you if you could help online. Online abortion stories are horrible annd am threatened and feel am in danger .
We got married 5 months before. Third month we planned for baby and she got all symptoms before missing period. By 30th day she got her period. Now 5th month is running and again she used to get all symptoms like vomiting sense, sore, frequent hungry, more pissing, tiredness etc. Today she is in 30th day and having periods pain since yesterday.
I am a 20 year old girl. Now a days I remain very much busy with my works, I am not taking lunch and dinner sometimes, even I do not eat whole day many times around this month. Now the problem is I am late in my periods, 1 week late. But I have stomaches like I have during the periods, still I didn't have my periods yet. What should I do? Is this normal?
Iam 24 years old female. I have pcod problem and have complete irregular period. Iam a married women and worried that how can I get a baby. What should I do. How can I get ride of that. please help me.
Hi Me and my boyfriend had dry sex around 20 days back. I was naked and he was in his under garments. He rubbed his penis on my vagina with underwear on. He did no ejaculate. But my vaginal fluid made his underwear a bit wet. Since that day I have been facing white discharge. It has reduced via meds but not stopped. Am I pregnant?
My wife started taking oral contraceptive on 10today .we had sex after that each day but did not ejaculate in her vagina .will she get pregnant?
Water forms major part of the components in human health for its metabolism
As it drives oxygen in the circulation it helps for the therapeutic properties and hence it is very vital in dehydration of the body for proper balance of body temperature
HELLO please consult what should I do as after delivery my health is getting down ,feels very weakness and stress?
I'm tying to conceived Dr. give me hucog 5000injection on day 14 but my egg is not released then they again give me hucog 5000 on day 16 but on day 17 ovulation doesn't occur. My Dr. suggest to trying in next cycle .so plss give me some hcj injection name which is more effective and help to releasing egg and also my follicle size is 29. 9 mm Dr. said that it's like to be balloon size structure but after some time they would be normal? Is not effective on my conceived process?
After I had a sex on 20/06/2016 night I got my period after 4 days then on next month I got ma period on 26/07/2016 & then on next month 25/08/2016 but the amount of period is very less & my tummy is little bit outside so I am pregnant or not?
श्वेत प्रदर ( सफेद पानी ) का घरेलू इलाज
स्त्रियों की योनी से सफेद पानी का बहना एक साधारण समस्या है. इसमें योनी से पानी जैसा स्त्राव होता है. य़ह खुद कोई रोग नहीं है. लेकिन यह स्त्रियों के लिए बड़ी परेशानी का सबब बन जाता है. इसके कारण चिड़चिड़ापन, पैर-हाथ में दर्द इत्यादि का सामना करना पड़ता है. तो आइए हम जानते हैं कि घरेलू उपायों द्वारा कैसे श्वेत प्रदर को खत्म किया जा सकता है. आपको क्या-क्या करना चाहिए और क्या-क्या नहीं.
श्वेत प्रदर ( सफेद पानी ) की समस्या खत्म करने के घरेलू उपाय :
- हर दिन कच्चा टमाटर खाना शुरू करें.
- सुबह-शाम 2 चम्मच प्याज का रस और उतनी हीं मात्रा में शहद मिलाकर पिएँ.
- जीरा भूनकर चीनी के साथ खाने से फायदा होगा.
- आंवले का रस और शहद लगातार 1 महीने तक सेवन करें. इससे श्वेत प्रदर ठीक हो जायेगा.
- हर दिन केला खाएँ, इसके बाद दूध में शहद डालकर पिएँ. इसके आपकी सेहत भी अच्छी होगी और श्राव के कारण होने वाली कमजोरी भी दूर होगी. कम-से-कम तीन महीने तक यह उपाय करें, दूध के ठंडा हो जाने के बाद उसमें शहद डालें.
- कच्चे केले की सब्जी खाएँ.
- अगर आपके शरीर में खून की कमी है, तो खून बढ़ाने के लिए हरी सब्जियाँ, फल, चुकन्दर इत्यादि खाएँ.
- 1 केला लें, उसे बीच से काट लें. उसमें 1 ग्राम फिटकरी भर दें, इसे दिन या रात में एक बार खाएँ. लेकिन ध्यान रखें कि अगर दिन में खाना शुरू किया तो, दिन में हीं खाएँ. और अगर रात में खाना शुरू किया हो, तो रात में हीं खाएँ.
- तले-भूने चीज या मसालेदार चीज नहीं के बराबर खाएँ.
- योनी की साफ-सफाई का ध्यान रखें.
- मैदे से बनी चीजें न खाएँ.
- एक बड़ा चम्मच तुलसी का रस लें, और उतनी हीं मात्रा में शहद लें. फिर इसे खा लें. इससे आपको आराम मिलेगा.
- . अनार के हरे पत्ते लें, 25-30 पत्ते…. 10-12 काली मिर्च के साथ पीस लें. इसमें आधा ग्लास पानी डालें, फिर छानकर पी लीजिए. ऐसा सुबह-शाम करें.
- भूने चने में खांण्ड (गुड़ की शक्कर) मिलाकर खाएँ, इसके बाद 1 कप दूध में देशी घी डाल कर पिएँ.
- 10 ग्राम सोंठ का, एक कप पानी में काढ़ा बनाकर पिएँ. ऐसा एक महीने तक करें.
- पीपल के 2-4 कोमल पत्ते लेकर, पीस लें. फिर इसे दूध में उबालकर पिएँ.
- 1 चम्मच आंवला चूर्ण लें और 2-3 चम्मच शहद लें. और इन्हें आपस में मिलाकर खाएँ. ऐसा एक महीने तक करें.
- खूब पानी पिएँ.
- सिंघाड़े के आटे का हलुआ और इसकी रोटी खाएँ.
- 3 ग्राम शतावरी या सफेद मूसली लें, फिर इसमें 3 ग्राम मिस्री मिलाकर, गर्म दूध के साथ इसका सेवन करें.
- नागरमोथा, लाल चंदन, आक के फूल, अडूसा चिरायता, दारूहल्दी, रसौता, इन सबको 25-25 ग्राम लेकर पीस लें. पौन लीटर पानी में उबालें, जब यह आधा रह जाय तो छानकर उसमें 100 ग्राम शहद मिलाकर दिन में दो बार 50-50 ग्राम सेवन करें.
- माजू फल, बड़ी इलायची और मिस्री को बराबर मात्रा में पीस लें. एक सप्ताह तक दिन में तीन बार लें. एक सप्ताह के बाद फिर दिन में एक बार 21 दिन तक लें.
For an expecting mother, nothing is more important than the safety and well-being of her unborn child. With due care, a mom-to-be can prevent complications that may arise in pregnancy by avoiding certain potential risks. Read on to find out the 5 things pregnant women must avoid at all costs in order to have a safe pregnancy.
1. Caffeine: It’s wise to avoid coffee, tea or even sodas that contain caffeine, as it can adversely affect the baby’s heart rate. Some studies go on to suggest that the consumption of caffeine may even increase the risk of miscarriages. Not only that, the intake of caffeine by the mother can increase the chances of the baby getting diabetes. So anything that contains caffeine must be avoided at all costs.
2. Abdominal X-rays: Abdominal X-rays during pregnancy are a big no. This kind of X-ray exposes the abdomen of the mother, and the baby as a consequence, to high levels of radiation, which can cause changes in the baby’s rapidly growing cells. As a result, the baby’s chances of suffering from birth defects or certain cancers, such as leukaemia later on in life, increase rapidly. It is best to avoid X-rays until absolutely necessary. However, you must avoid self meditation.
3. Heavy exercising: While moderate exercising during pregnancy is very healthy for both the baby and the mother, extreme exercising can give rise to quite a few complications. Exercises, which cause the heart rate of the mother to exceed the mark of 160 bpm (beats per minute) may result in the supply of less oxygen to the baby. This can lead to foetal hypoxia, a condition in which the supply of oxygen to the brain of the baby is restricted, resulting in brain damage. Exercises that must be avoided include abdominal crunches, exercises that hurt the mother’s joints or strain her back or which require her to hold her breath for too long.
4. Alcohol: All types of alcohol must be avoided during pregnancy. Consumption of alcohol during these 9 months has been associated with several birth defects such as poor growth, learning disabilities and mental retardation. In worst case scenarios, excessive alcohol consumption during pregnancy can lead to what is known as Foetal Alcohol Syndrome or FAS, which severely affects the mental development and physical growth of the unborn child, particularly of the face and skull. Also, you must quit smoking.
5. Stress: Stress can trigger various health problems, which can be bad for both the baby and the mother. Studies have revealed the emotional environment of the mother is experienced by the baby as well. In fact, a particular study has shown that any kind of stress, whether it be work related or stress caused by strain in relationships, can affect the mental development of the child. This as result can lead to the child developing certain behavioural disorders such as fears and phobias, which remain way into his adulthood.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.