Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vasundhara
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VasundharaYour feedback matters!
I am not getting pregnent after stoping the ocp before 3 months ago, how much time it will take to become pregnent I was using the ocps from last 2 years.
The procedure of breast reduction surgery-
Breast reduction surgeries can be conducted in an outpatient facility. You may have to stay for one night at a hospital as well. While performing this surgery, a patient is given general anaesthesia, which will make the patient asleep during the process.
Breast reduction surgery requires about two to five hours to be completed successfully. During the process, the surgeon will create a cut around the nipple and then on the breast. The cut is made in the shape of a keyhole. Extra skin, tissue and fat will be removed from the breast through the keyhole-shaped incision. Drainage tubes are also utilized for removal of excess skin and fat. After the removal is complete, and enough skin has been removed, the breasts are stitched. They are then wrapped in a special gauze. Sometimes, a surgical bra is required to be worn by the patient during the surgery.
Recovery from breast reduction surgery-
After a breast reduction surgery is performed, the patient must take a minimal one week off from any kind of work or school. Some women require two weeks or more to recover. However, this varies from patient to patient, but not more than three weeks are required for recovery.
You will be having a follow-up appointments with your surgeon, where the bandages and stitches on the breasts are removed.
As a part of the recovery process, a woman must abstain from all kinds of physical activities for one month following the surgery. After the surgery, it is likely for a patient to feel tired and experience breast pain. However, this is normal and you can have oral pain killers prescribed by your surgeon to get relief and ease. Heavy lifting should be strictly restricted.
Breast reduction surgery is an efficient cosmetic surgery, which enables women to reduce their breast size and volume. The results of such a surgery are quite satisfactory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
As soon as you get up just rinse your mouth then drink two glass of lime water, then do your regular activity of brushing, washroom and then can have your tea, breakfast after 20 min. Squeeze half lime in 2 glasses of water.
Lime has many useful properties. Burning fats, cleaning skin, reduces gases acidity complain and has anti cancer properties. You can have 3-4 times a week or regular consumption is also helpful. Take care and live healthy.
Spinachis a rich source of vitaminA and reduces the risk of eye diseases, like night blindness, itching eyesand eye ulcers. Components like beta carotene, lutein, xanthenes and zeaxanthinact as strong antioxidants and protectthe eyes from the harsh effects of UV rays, further lowering the chances ofcataract formation and are all beneficial for maintaining overall good eyesight.
· Spinachis also rich in potassiumand low in sodium. The former is known to lower the blood pressure while thelatter is known for increasing it. Therefore, spinach, included in a regulardiet brings the blood pressure down to normal levels. The amount of folatepresent in spinach also reduces hypertension, relaxes blood vessels andmaintains a proper blood flow.
· Spinachis rich in mineralslike manganese, copper, magnesium, zinc and phosphorus which help in building strong bones and lowering the chances of osteoporosis. It is also a good sourceof vitamin K, which functions in retaining calcium in the bone matrix, leadingto bone mineralization.
· Ithas been found that spinach has the ability to protect the mucous membrane of stomach, thereby decreasing the occurrence of gastric ulcers.
· Studiesshow that spinach lowers the cancer risk by 34%, particularly breast cancer,cervical cancer, prostate cancer, skin cancer and stomach cancer. Componentslike vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, tocopherol, chlorophyllin, folic acid andfiber are considered beneficial in fighting against cancer cells.
· Spinachis a great source of magnesium, a mineral which is known to preventcomplications occurring after diabetes. And regular consumption of spinachstabilizes blood sugar levels and prevents it from fluctuating too much.
· Anotherimportant mineral, iron, which is found abundantly in spinach, is known to reproduce red blood cells, thereby preventing chances of anemia. The same ironis also useful for boosting the body’s metabolism, leading to more fat burningand giving way to reduce weight.
· Itis advisable for pregnant women to include spinach in their regular diet asfolate found in it is needed by the growing fetus for development of a newnervous system. Also, vitamin A present in spinach is required for the lungdevelopment of the fetus as well as during breast feeding.
· Folatefound in spinach aids in reducing the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. Vitamin Bprotects the skin against the harmful effects of UV radiations. And finally,the high alkaline properties in spinach make it a perfect food for peoplesuffering from inflammatory ailments, like rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.