Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. VasujiYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 29 year old My bp is 120/90 or 120/80 But problem is my LDL level IS 141 AND TOTAL cholesterol IS 209 WHAT CAN I DO? please HELP ME.
I caught cold last night and since then I have been having severe pain in the left part of my chest. What should I do.
I am a HYPER TENSION PATIENT. What can I do. My bp is 110 /180 mmhg. Telmisartan 40 mg. amlodipine 5 mg. atorvastatin 10 mg. OD dose par day.
When does heartattack happen when walking sleeping? What will be its effect on health? What should I do when I get heart attack? How to avoid heart attack? How to know I had heart attack.
Hello. Most respectfully give me some idea about how to decrease belly fat? My lower portion is very bad. My weight is okay near 57 kg. I'm 5 ft 3 inch also. I can push up 50 at a time but I want to be a strong man, now a days I'm getting wk too. BP is 160/80. Thanks.
I am 23 years old. I am having pain in my chest. When I cough, I get headache. Due to this I am unable to breathe properly. Please suggest me precautions and remedy asap.
I am newly married person and I had a difficult situation now, that my wife is suffering from heavy blood lose and stomach pain during her periods and taken to hospital few day ago. During the consultation I understood that she is having this problem since the age of 18 and using the tab droniz 20 for the past 5 years, and we couldnt have sex till now because she is experiencing breast pain also with this and having irritations in touching her private parts ,is this a side effect of the tab or any thing else, recent scan report of uterus indicates that the wall thickness is high. Whom should I consult to solve these issues, is there any complication in having sex this condition since the no blood flow or pain is now existing other than breast pain. Please consider this with prior importance, her bp is always low as 60/100.
Dear doctor. I am 67 yrs old. I was operated twice for angioplasty (2006 and 2010). Since more than two months I am feeling weakness, loss of apatite, head reeling, vomiting sensation, sleeplessness. I am unable to walk or not getting enthusiasm to do any job. There was also complaint of loose motion some times black stool. Kindly suggest me Thanks and regards.
I am suffering from stomach pain for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I take breath. Can you suggest what should be done?
My father's behaviour has been changed a lot. I just missed jee advanced by 1000 ranks. I have recovered but my father was badly hurt. He has BP problem. Now he just make any issue and quarrels upon it for hours. After 2 or 3hours he becomes normal as nothing has happened. What is it? Please help me.
I am suffering from hypertension would you please suggest me the best diet that shall satisfy my body requirement as well as help in lowering the blood pressure so that I shall reduce medicinal intake.
My father is 50 years old and he has been recommended to get heart stent placement immediately within this week. Will you please suggest me all the details and the cost for the operation.
Sir I recently completed blood test in my body and my cholesterol Level LDL 165 mg/dl but my high sensitivity c reactive protein 1.04. Sir please guide me what possibility heart disease and suggest what treatment and medicine.
Hi I am a male, 62 years old, 5'8, 125 kg, heavy some for last 40 years, and a regular drinker also, living a generally sedantry life, style - purely vegetarian. And hypertensive (mormally 180 / 120) no. Diabetes or any other major problems. For last 4/6 months I start wobbeling while walking and feel that I would fall down can not stand for more than 5/10 mintutes which causes right thigh having a tingling feeling & also there is a loss of memory. Kindly help, as I ride a scotter and am taking gemcal, nerve up od ocassionally. thank You
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - It is important that you eat foods that are high in fiber and nutrients, but low in calories in order to stay healthy. Consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. often lead to heart problems. But foods like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish in your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking increases your chance of getting heart disease by about 2 - 4 times. As it can damage the lining of the arteries, which leads to build up of atheroma, and narrows the artery. This eventually can lead to heart attack or stroke. Smoking further reduces the level of oxygen in your blood, due the presence of carbon monoxide, that means your heart has to pump harder to supply the body with the oxygen it needs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.