Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. VasujiYour feedback matters!
This is my report and I am 31 week pregnant. Is this report have something to worry as ppbs is more than what it should be. If yes will it have any problem in my baby or delivery. Please suggest how to control and what to eat. HB: 11.3 [12-15.00] RBC: 3.92 [3.80-4.8] PCV: 34.7 [36-46] MCV: 88.5 [83-101] MCH: 28.9 [27-32] MCHC: 32.7 [31.50-34.50] RDW: 11.10 [11.60-18] TC: 9870 [4000-10000] POLY: 73.00 [40-70] lymph: 19.00 [20-40] EOSINO: 1.00 [1-6] MONO: 7.00 [2-10] BASO: 0.00 [0-2] ALC: 1870 [1000-3000] AEC: 102 [20-500] PC: 239000.0 [150000-410000] Parasites: Malarial parasite not detected. Morphological impression:- HBA1C: 5.50 [<|= 6.0] AVEBLOGLU: 111.15 [80.00-140.00] PPBS: 169.5 [70.00-140.00] 18: 09.
Hi, I'm suffering from hypertension from 1 & 1/2 years i'm in medication period how can control my BP please tell to me.
I ate more than I eat daily (junk food) and after I had spring rolls my chest had a little pain what should I do.
I get tired frequently even after little physical work. I feel coughing and my heartbeat increases. I am said to have allergy to cold. I feel headache. I feel chest pain also. How can I increase my stamina and my strength of immunity against cold? Please help.
Hi, I am just 27 year old, some time suffering from high bp, Please specify reason for high BP & how to I maintain, Please suggest.
Hello, I am 28 years old male and I have back pain problem from last 3 years and sometime my bp going very high.
He has Parkinson, high BP, diabetes, uric acid disorder, he is suffering from acute body ache and depression, how can he be helped.
High blood pressure is a condition which occurs when the pressure of the blood flow through the arteries increases, resulting in intense pressure. Hypertension occurs when the systolic pressure (pressure at which the heart pumps blood) and the diastolic pressure (pressure at which the heart relaxes) is more than 140 and 90 respectively.
Symptoms of high blood pressure are:
- Shortness of breath: If you have high blood pressure, then you may experience regular shortness of breath.
- Headaches: You may experience headaches on a regular basis.
- Weakness of the heart muscles: Hypertension results in a weak heart which may not be able to pump blood properly.
- Narrowing of blood vessels: Narrowing of blood vessels may lead to other complications such as failure of the kidneys, heart, and brain.
- Vision problems: It may lead to vision problems as blood vessels in the eye may be affected.
The various causes of blood pressure are:
- Tobacco: If you smoke on a regular basis, you put yourself at an increased risk of getting affected by blood pressure.
- Lifestyle: Not exercising regularly, eating a sodium-rich diet are all factors which can increase the chances of hypertension.
- Age: The chances of getting affected by hypertension increase as you age.
- Weight: Being excessively obese also increases your risk of getting affected by hypertension.
- Diabetes: Being diabetic makes you more prone to getting affected by diabetes.
- Hyperthyroidism: If you have an overactive thyroid gland, then it may result in hypertension.
Hypertension may result in various health complications in the body such as:
- Aneurysm: This is a disorder of the blood vessels which causes the blood vessels to bulge and weaken.
- Heart attack: High blood pressure causes the arteries to harden and thicken which may lead to a heart attack.
- Metabolic syndrome: This syndrome refers to a group of complications such as high bad cholesterol levels and insulin levels in the body.
- Impaired brain functioning: It may also impair your ability to learn and impact your cognitive skills. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I have 480 cholesterol. TWO EYE CIRCLE HAS FULLY cholesterol. I AM 24 YEARS OLD. MY weight is 65 KG. Please tell me how can I reduce this cholesterol? I take rojavel20 medicine continue.
I m having chest pain since last 15 days. I consult doctor he told to take X-ray and ECG, everything is normal. Pain is during morning time when I wake up. Not only morning but every time when I sleep flat. It's mostly in centre and right side.
I am on a mild anti hypertensive- Telma 20. I feel my ED is connected to this med. When I stop taking it ED goes away in 2 to 3 days. When I restart , ED comes back. Pl suggest some other med so that erectile dysfunction goes away. My bp remains 120/80 when I take this med. And clims to 145/100 when I do not.
I am a 61 year old male. Widowed. Live alone. BP 140/90. Repace 50 tabs twice daily. Know HPTN patient. Take Ativan 4 mg daily. Now I have developed IBS. Please help me. . Mail is email@example.com. This IBS is bad I want to take my life soon.
I am suffering from left arm pain and some time light chest pain I also get pain in neck and jaw I visited doctor he made me to ecg it was normal it disturb me a lot when I am on work are sleeping I feel like I am about to die what might be the reason.
Having bradycardia implies that your heart beats very slowly. For the vast majority, a heart beats from sixty to hundred pulses a minute while very few are viewed as ordinary. In case your heart beats under sixty times each minute, it is slower than usual. A moderate heart rate can be ordinary and solid. On the other hand it could be an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework.
For a few people, moderate heart rate does not create any issues. It can be an indication of being exceptionally fit. Sound youthful grown-ups and sports persons frequently have heart rates of fewer than sixty beats a minute. In other individuals, bradycardia is an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework. It implies that the heart's regular pacemaker isn't working right or that the electrical pathways of the heart are disturbed.
A moderate heart rate may make you:
- Feel blurry eyed or woozy.
- Feel short of breath and feel that it’s harder to work out.
- Feel tired.
- Have neck pain or an inclination that your heart is beating or rippling (palpitations).
- Feel bewildered or experience difficulty concentrating.
- Black out, if a moderate heart rate causes a drop in pulse.
A few people do not have side effects, or their indications are mild to the point that they think they are quite recently part of getting more seasoned. You can discover how quick your heart is beating by checking your heart rate. In case your pulse is moderate or uneven, talk to a specialist.
How bradycardia is dealt with depends on what is causing it. Treatment likewise relies on symptoms. Given below are some of the symptoms:
- In case harm to the heart's electrical framework causes your heart to pulsate too quickly, you will presumably need a pacemaker. A pacemaker is a gadget put under your skin that revises the moderate heart rate. Some people might have a kind of bradycardia that requires a pacemaker.
- In case another medical issue, for example, hypothyroidism or an electrolyte irregularity, is bringing about a moderate heart rate, treating that issue may cure the bradycardia.
- In case a medicine is making your heart to pulsate too gradually, your specialist may change the dosage or recommend an alternate drug. In case you can't quit taking that medicine, you may require a pacemaker.
Bradycardia is frequently the aftereffect of another heart condition, so finding a way to carry on with a heart-solid way of life will enhance your general health. This may include:
- Showing at least a bit of restraint and dedication to a good diet routine that includes a considerable amount of organic products, vegetables, whole grains, fish, and low-fat or nonfat dairy foods.
- Being gradually on most, if not all, days of the week. Your specialist can let you know what type of exercise is okay for you.
- Getting more fit in case you have to, and maintaining a solid weight.
- Not smoking.
- Overseeing other medical issues, for example, hypertension or elevated cholesterol.