Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am suffering with pimples and dark spots on my face and tried many remedies but still suffering. Give me the right remedy for it.
I am 22 year old and I Got some redness in body and then after getting brown spots over there what should I do to cure from this and get my glowing skin.
I am having this itchy rashes all over my genital area and one side of upper thigh. IT is very itchy and when I itch scales come out. Sweat makes it worse. I wake up at night because of that itching. Need help.
My skin is oily. My age is 36. I want to know which cream should I use according to my age and skin. Since 2 yes I am not using creams regularly. Pls suggest me correct cream to use it daily.
1. Right side hemicolectomy can cause heartattack? 2.how much b.p.required to do dialysis? 3.colon surgery is life threatening for stage 3c patients.
I have chickenpox marks on whole body m 6 months pregnant its light black colour marks some are light n sm dark can you guide me any home remedies.
Hi Since last month I noticed. My hair became very thin. Hair fall problem is happening. My eye brow is very thin. I want to thick n dark it. N my skin type is normal. Pimples also no more. But I think my face looks very dark. Pale. Dull.what should I do. To solve this problems? Any shampoo, any oil, any face pack. please doctors. Help me. I want to look beautiful during festivals. Help.
Dermabrasion is a skin related treatment used by cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists to cure a number of ailments that may leave your skin looking less than healthy. This method basically employs a technique that removes the upper layers of your skin with the help of a rough edged diamond wheel or a wire brush. These edges are called a burr or a fraise.
Here is everything you need to know about the procedure as well as the results that it can yield:
- Areas and Conditions: The most common areas where this procedure is conducted include the face as well as the neck. It is mostly used to treat people who want to remove fine lines that form around the eyes and the mouth, as well as patients who are suffering from acne scars and other inflammation causing skin ailments as well as abrasions due to injuries.
- Preparation: The procedure includes cleaning and marking the area that is being treated. This is the first step that helps in seeing exactly what needs to fixed, the extent of the damage and the intensity of the treatment to be employed. Following this process, the doctor will administer a local anaesthesia such as, Lidocaine that will numb the area before the actual treatment begins so that the patient does not undergo any discomfort. Also, with this purpose in mind, the dermatologist may also apply ice packs on the face and neck of the patient so as to make the skin even more numb and remain like that for a longer period of time. Additionally, the skin may be sprayed with a freezing cryogenic spray in order to retain the numbness and keep the skin firm enough for effective treatment. If the doctor is going to treat deeper abrasions or the entire face, then pain killers and general anaesthesia may be used.
- Procedure: To begin with, a small area is exposed to the treatment at a time, rather than the entire area or face at one time. After the freezing spray is administered, the doctor may run the rotating brush or burr to remove the top layers of the skin. Gauze will be kept handy so as to stem any bleeding that may take place during the process. Finally, the area will be covered with the help of ointment and dressing.
- Results: The recovery time is said to take anywhere between five to eight days. But this also depends on the severity of condition that was treated, as well as the area that was covered. Little or no pain may follow and regular cleaning will be required. To prevent re-occurrence or re-growth of the problem, follow up visits to the dermatologist will be required.
I am a 20 year old female and I am having the itching sensation on my tight and groin area for the last 2 weeks. The area has turned red and circled patches. What should I do. What are the medicines for it?
Hello sir, I am 22 years old and I have scars on my face, my skin is oily when what is the best methods of removing scars.
I am 20years old girl and I have this red purple spots more on left cheek and just one spot on right and my skin is a combination skin. I am tired of these spots it been more than 5 months and they look disgust. Please can you tell me how to get rid of this.
How can I add more glow and fairness to my face. Although I am fair in completion but still not that much of glow.
I have a chickenpox scar on my face and it doesn't go away, is there anyway I can get rid of it? Or treat it?
I have a mark near my left eye my consultant advice me aquasine creme when I use it it's create fairy that part in which I use it now it's look different from my skin please advice what to do for this mark.
Hi Doctor, I have a problem of dark circle under my eyes I want to remove is there any cream for it.
I have spotty rash over my triceps area. It is mostly red patchy area with many little spots. I'd just like to know what caused this and how I could get rid of it?
Hi my lips are too dark like my father. But it always getting dry so it makes more darker. Is this due to any vitamin deficiency? pls help me with some remedies.
I have hemorrhoids. Pain also coming at anus. Presently I am not taking any medicine for thet. I am not married now. I am ready to marriage after 4 months. My age 26 yr. My question is "is this hemorrhoids effects my sex life" is coming like erectile dysfunction problems" please tell me.
1. You should have plenty of water to avoid dehydration during summer
2 .Fruit such as watermelon, orange, sweet lime muskmelon, grape have more water . They help you to stay healthy
3.Please avoid eating outside it may damage your skin such as pimple or oily skin.
4. Please wash your face twice a day.
5. Please apply sunscreen SPF 35 to avoid sunburn.