Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VaradarajanYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm a male I have boils and pimples ony face and forehead please help me out how to remove pimples and boils from my face please help me out wat should I do or suggest me with the best pimples face wash and best skin product to remove boils, pimples and wrinkles on my face please help me out with this plz.
I am 28 year old and am affected by seborrhoeic dermatitis went so many skin specialist in the town they have give some tablets for that while taking the tabs and shampoo everything was normal if I am not taking a tab for a week again the problem comes due to this I got severe hair fall even I got dandruff on eyebrow and body too it is very shocking to me and I have surfed in internet with my symptoms they said it may leads to skin cancer please advise me on this and also suggest me a best medicated shampoo and medicines Thanks in advance
I have dark circles under my eyes and have been applying almond oil daily just before sleeping but I am not able to get them off. Please suggest me some remedy to make my eyes look beautiful.
I have some many pores in my face what is the prescription to remove that. And how to make my face more white?
Hello! Dr. I'm 20 years Dr. I can not sleep properly in night n am awaking all night even nowadays I hve headache n dark eye circle which is not gud 4 me please Dr. Suggest me a gud treatment?
Dr. my lips are dark even I do not smoke or drink is there is any problem with health type issue? Coz my friends irritate me that you smoke and drink too again n again so please consult me.
I have dry skin. But I want smooth and oil shine skin. Weekly once I am using clean up also. Please tell me how to maintain oil shine and healthy skin. Please help me and give some tips for beautiful and glowing skin.
The allure to look young is always compelling and the recent advancements in medical technology have resulted in many procedures, which can help you knock off years. In fact skin care related to anti aging is one of the largest and fastest growing industries within the medical realm.
Let's take a look at some of the procedures which are very effective in anti aging skin treatment:
- Specialized Chemical Peels: In this procedure a doctor will put specially formulated acids on the area of your skin, which needs to be treated. This results in the abrasion or slight burning of the skin after, which new skin cells grow in its place, hence removing age related spots, wrinkles as well as freckles.
- Injection of Botulinum Toxin Type A or Botox: This is possibly one of the most famous and well known anti aging treatments all over the world. This treatment involves injecting Botox into strategic areas of the face to reduce wrinkles and creases that may occur due to aging. This treatment is especially effective for frown lines on the forehead and close to eye corners.
- Laser Resurfacing and or other Radio Frequency Treatments: These machine related treatments also use the principle of abrasion or wounding the skin to encourage the growth of new tissue. In laser resurfacing, a laser beam destroys the epidermis or the outer layer of the skin and heats up the dermis or the lower layer of the skin. As the wounded skin tissue heals, new tissue takes it place which is tighter, thus giving you a younger look.
- Facelift surgery: It is a cosmetic surgical procedure, which takes quite some time to heal but is known to have long term results. In this procedure, excess skin and fat from your face and neck are removed surgically and after the bruising and the scarring have subsided, the new skin is much tighter thus making you look much younger.
- Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion: These procedures employ the abrasion tactic to the fullest to destroy old tissue and encourage the growth of new tissue. Dermabrasion uses the technique of sanding the skin with a rotating brush where new skin needs to grow. Microdermabrasion is a more subtle technique as it uses finer equipment to sand away only the top layer of skin and the side effects of redness, swelling and scabbing tend to be lesser compared to conventional Dermabrasion.
- Other Soft Skin Tissues Filler Injections: There are many other forms of soft skin tissue fillers other than Botox, which can be directly injected into the required area. Some of these are fats, gels and collagen which can be directly injected into wrinkles. These fillers work by swelling and plumping up the area around the skin to give it smoother look. However, these treatments also need to be done at frequent periodic intervals of a few months.
Dry skin my age 21 and eyes black circle men cream and facewash best please ask the black head remove please best face wash and cream.
Hi am ramni. I have problem. My face my so dull and day by day dark. Phle. Mere. Cloror. Fair. Tha. But pta. Ni. Kya. Hua. It's very. Dusky. Not glowing. Skin. please help. Me. I am worry please help. How I get. My fair skin. Because next month. My angenment. please help. Mee. please Any creams any medicine. Plzzzzz. Help. Me I need you help.
Hi doc, There is a dark patches near private area and some times itching will be there so please tel me some remedies?
Hi, i am Suffering from black heads over tip of the nose since 3 years. I Used many scrubs. But nil result. Can you please advise good treatment for it.
Hi doctor I never get pimples or breakouts few days back I used Nivea moisturiser the next day itself I have got pimples and from then I am continuously getting pimples its been 7 days. What should I do doctor? I am 20 years old. My skin type is oily to combination skin.
Sir mere face pe accidental injury marks he kya ise remove kiya jaa sakta hei vapas pehle jaisa kya medical science me he iska upay agar haa to me apse request karta hu please mujhe apna contact number de ya mera what's app number he - 08750959561 Please help me.
I have a lot pimples on my face, I am looking very ugly, even I don't want to see my face in mirror. blackspot are also in my face, what to do? Please help me doctor.
Hi doctor, I'm 25 years old. I got some chicken pox black scars on my whole body. There are many deep scars on face. They are 2 and half months old. My concern is how they will get fade out completely? Will pits get rid of completely?
1. Keep it lukewarm
Winter is the time when your skin and hair need maximum attention. Though the idea of piping hot water is very tempting, stick to a lukewarm water bath every day. Make sure to use a mild non-drying soap or a moisturizing soap.
During winters, the varying temperature outdoors and indoors can have a major effect on the skin. While taking a shower, get into the habit of exfoliating with a loofah so as to remove layers of dead skin and make way for new healthy skin cells.
3. Make moisturizer your daily companion
Needless to say, choose a really good moisturizer to keep the skin moisturized and soft. Pay special attention to the exposed parts (and the most affected areas) like your hands, nails, feet and lips. Keep them well moisturized at all times. Use a lip balm to keep your lips soft and supple.
4. Sunscreen is not just for summers
Wear a sunscreen when you step out in the open. In fact, it should be a part of your daily routine throughout the year and especially during the winters. This is the time when it may seem that you don’t need protection from the sun but you really do!
5. Avoid excess use of deodorants
As you hardly tend to sweat during winter, it’s best to restrict the usage of deodorants which contain high alcohol content. These products tend to strip away the skin’s moisture leaving your skin dry. Go for alcohol-free products instead.
6. Conditioner is a must
Since you don’t sweat much in winter, don’t shampoo too often as it may dry out the scalp and hair. Use a mild shampoo and lukewarm water as very hot water can be harmful to your hair and scalp. And don’t forget the conditioner. If you want to go natural, coconut milk is an excellent conditioner.
7. Oil your hair regularly
However busy your schedule is, don’t skip the oil your hair needs. It will help regulate the blood circulation and keep your scalp moisturized.
8. Style wisely
Say no to hair dryers/ flat irons/ curl irons. These hair styling instruments work on the principle of heat, which when used during winters make matters worse. Instead use the cool setting of the dryer which though may take longer to dry but it would retain the moisture. Choose wooden hair brushes or combs instead of plastic. This is to fight the static hair caused by absence of moisture. If it fits in your schedule and budget, visit a good salon for protein treatment.
9. Cover with care
While woolen caps, scarves and stoles may make a style statement, it can also be the cause of hair breakage especially at the nape of your neck or forehead. Don’t try to be over-protective by wearing them tightly around your head. Leave sufficient space for air circulation in the scalp.