Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. VanithaYour feedback matters!
I'm 22 year old and my question is about ortho treatment. I've heard that ortho treatment can help in rearrange teeth. I want to know how much time it will take to completely rearrange it.
What should I do for bad breath. I brush daily I clean my teeth also but the after some time it happens again.
I have problem in my mouth, my tooth are not really strong I want to fix braces wire can I put that.
I hav long hair but now a days it is getting tangled a lot. My hair gets a lot of knots. I could not detangle it easily. Also I use wide tooth combs only. But while detangling a lot of hair is falling off. Do I want to cut my hair in short to avoid detangling.
My son is 16 months old and he is on his teething the molars and having loose motion twice in a day is that normal and he refuses to eat anything what shall I do in this condition?
Dear experts/specialists, Please help. I have an issue with bad breath. I visit dentist once in a year and according to him my teeth are very clean and maintained. Whatever bad breath is coming, it is occurring due to poor digestion, nasal drip or due to throat issue. Fyi, I have a running nose tendency while eating food, brushing teeth. I myself feel the bad breath within throat area and always feel that some food particles are stuck in throat and that is causing bad breath. Also, I read on Google that this may be due to liver not functioning properly. I want to get rid of this bad breath issue permanently so please guide about next to do's, which kind of doctor shall I see in Pune etc? Any help, advice would be highly appreciated.
There are yellow line in my front two teeth. I visited to dentist and he said it is permanent. Is there any solution to clean it?
My dad is going through dental treatment of crown dentures. Dentist said there is no need of making gums (artificial) on the denture as it will not be visible even he laughs or smile. He said that artificial gum on denture make denture WEAK. Is it true that artificial gum on denture makes denture weak? please help what should we do.
My front upper teeth are not in symmetry. Which treatment will be best for me braces or cosmetic dentistry?
My teeth is pressed with a table in the last weak because I had height teeth after I pressing my teeth in table I had full of headache. Why I had full headache and is there is any link to the teeth and head and is there is any effect to the my brain and I will pressing my teeth to the table more times every time I had headache when I press my press my teeth in to the table.
My teeth are getting yellow (mostly lower theeh). I brush every day but there is no change to see. What should I do for whiter teeth.
Hello, I 'm facing prblm of teeth .I 'm a student hostlite last 3 months I was quiet buzy with my studies. When I notice now I found it is going turning black from backside. please suggest me something.
Actually 3 days ago Maine galti se bht garam Pani pee Liya tha to usse tongue pe ulcer ho gya tha wo to cure ho gya bt lios pe halka sa jal gya tha usse. Jaise chhala type ho. Kya apply kru jisse wo Nishan chala jaye n thk ho jaye.
I have a dental problem. Blood is bleeding from the teeth. What is the solution for this problem. Give me suggestions please.
Poor dental habits often invariably lead to complicated dental issues and hence expensive treatments. And, to maintain the general good health of your teeth, brushing is not enough. It is very important to regularly floss too.
Difference between brushing and flossing: For those who consider brushing and flossing to be similar, here is where the difference lies. While you brush your teeth, it's only the surface that gets cleaned. But the dirt that gets accumulated between the gaps of your teeth can only be cleaned by using a thin nylon thread, and that process is known as flossing. Avoiding flossing can lead to cavities and decay and also gum diseases at times.
Benefits of Flossing:
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases: Periodontal diseases, that is, diseases of the teeth, gums and mouth, can lead to heart diseases. Thus maintaining oral health can reduce the risk of any major ailments manifold. It can also help you to avoid the risk of diabetes and high body mass index.
- Cleaner breath: Flossing cleans the dirt between the teeth that gets accumulated when we eat. The accumulated food, if not taken out, starts decaying and creates bacteria and results in bad breath, leaving a bad impression.
- Cleaner and glossier teeth: Flossing regularly keeps your teeth clean and white. It also makes your teeth gleam, making your smile more attractive.
- Keeps you healthy while you are pregnant: During pregnancy, some women suffer from enamel wear and gum diseases. Thus, flossing regularly even while you are pregnant can help you maintain your dental health.
Types of dental floss:
- Waxed and unwaxed dental floss: Waxed dental floss is much smoother than the unwaxed version, and as a result, moves more easily between the teeth. On the other hand, unwaxed dental floss can be a little rough to use in the beginning.
- Teflon floss: Made of Teflon, this type of floss is extremely easy to navigate between the teeth and rarely gets stuck between teeth.
- Thread floss: This one works just like the other flosses, but is simply made of a different material, that is, nylon.
- Tape Floss: As compared to the other type of flosses, this particular floss is a little thick and is suitable for people who have wider gaps between their teeth.
You can also stick to flossing aids for maintaining proper dental hygiene. They are usually perfect for people who find the conventional forms difficult to adapt to. However, such aids may be more expensive than regular flosses.
You can also use a toothpick or an interdental brush in case you wish to avoid flossing. Just make sure that the dirt comes out, no matter which method you take up! Keep Smiling!
1. After 1st sitting is completed, temporary filling is given so be gentle in chewing from that side whithin that tooth as it is quite brittle.
2. You may eat when numbness worn off.(1.5-2 hrs)
3. After 1st sitting, you might face problem of ulceration, than you would be prescribed with reliving gel, apply it with cotton applicator tip.(you can use ear bud)
4. If your tooth was in pain prior to treatment, it may take few days for tooth to heal pain to be relived.
5. If your tooth was not in pain prior to treatment, your tooth may be quite sore for a few days after appointment, this soreness/pain will relieved with time, it may take as much as seven-ten days.
6. Take medicine on time complete the course, if you stop taking it your tooth may become infected.