Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VaniYour feedback matters!
The Right Way to Do Jelqing Penis Enlargement Exercises
A lot of men in today's day and age are interested in learning jelqing penis enlargement exercises, so that they can enlarge their manhood in terms of both length and girth. Unfortunately, there are only a few men out there who actually know the exact steps on how to do jelqing penis enlargement exercises correctly. If you aren't exactly sure how to go about these exercises yourself, here is a step-by-step guide that you can follow for the best results possible.
Step One: Warm Up Your Penis.
Ideally, jelqing penis enlargement exercises should be done for half an hour per session. However, before they are done, they should begin with a simple warm up, either in the form of a warm bath or of a warm washcloth. Most men choose to use a warm washcloth that they simply apply to their manhood to send more blood into it. After warming up the penis, the exercises can then be done right away.
Step Two: Apply Lubrication Onto Your Penis.
Before doing jelqing penis enlargement exercises, make sure you put some lubrication on your penis, too. It would be best to use water-based lubricants instead of oil-based lubricants when it comes to this, though, because the latter can clog up the pores and bring about infection. Water-based ones, on the other hand, will help you jelq effectively and smoothly without any discomfort or friction burns. While they may dry out with time, they can also be easily reapplied.
Step Three: Do the Exercises.
When doing jelqing penis enlargement exercises, it would be important for your grip to create an OK sign and for you to completely encircle the base of your penis with it. Whether you do this with your palm up and away from your body or with your palm down and toward the body isn't really an issue. Just make sure that your grip restricts the flow of the blood as needed.
Once your hand reaches the glans within 3 seconds, do the same thing with your other hand and apply the same motion from the base of your penis for the next 3 seconds. On average, you should do 100 to 200 of these movements per session. If you ever feel any pain while doing these exercises or if you end up getting a total erection from doing them, though, stop doing the exercises right away.
If you are new to jelqing, then try jelqing for 5 minutes per session first and then just keep increasing the length of your sessions by the week. After doing these exercises correctly for a few months, you should be able to notice your penis size increase in both length and girth.
Step Four: Practice Your Grip.
Believe it or not, your grip while doing these exercises play a big part in their overall success. It would be important to match the diameter and strength of your grip to the strength of your erection, for example, and to keep the same pressure going throughout the entire exercise. It would also be important to keep your grip consistent and not to rotate or increase it with each stroke. This will ensure that you grow your penis proportionately.
It would also be important to remember that you look great, no matter what, and that your potential sexual partners should care more about the kind of man that you are as opposed to how big your penis is. Truth be told, most men have an average penis size, though. In fact, a lot of the time, penis enlargement isn't even necessary, so jelqing penis enlargement exercises aren't necessary, either. However, they can definitely boost your confidence and make you feel better in the long run.
I am 37 years old and married 4 months ago. What are my chances of conceiving at this age as my amh level is 0.3.
Sir, My wife age 28 conceived few months ago every thing was well but after 8 weeks when TV scan done then no heart beat was found of the child now she is again pregnant after 4 week we done the TV scan and found the no fetal pole present please give me the solution.
I am 8 months pregnant now. My baby weight is only 1 kg. How to increase the weight of baby. Please tell Me what to eat for increase the weight.
My wife has taken unwanted 72 before one week. She can take it second dose next week because condom is fail during sex. Please suggest me.
Cananbis Sativa is a hemp plant, which creates a variety of drugs including marijuana. This plant has an active ingredient known as THC that makes a person feel high upon ingestion. The compounds of this ingredient can also affect the way a person's body functions. Usually, high doses of this can cause potentially life threatening effects on the person. It is mostly ingested in the form of dried leaves, flowers, stems and seeds. People also mix it in vapourisers, or brew it as tea. It may also be baked as cookies.
While the physical side effects are many, smoking or ingesting this substance can also lead to many mental side effects. Let us find out more:
- Physical Side Effects: As per various medical studies, the inhalation or ingestion of Cannabis can take your heart rate to an increased level of two times its normal rate. This state can last up to three hours. Also, people who have had very high doses or suffer from this increased heart rate for a prolonged period may die due to a sudden cardiac arrest. Dizziness and shallow breathing are also a part of the side effects while dilated pupils and red eyes may also be seen. Further, a sudden spike in one's appetite and a dry mouth are some of the other side effects.
- Cravings: A person who has ingested Cannabis may experience many side effects that are on the mental and emotional side. The more mild side effects include the experience of cravings for certain types of food, as well as an increase in one's appetite where the person does not manage to keep track of what he or she is eating, and in what quantity. Also, sleeplessness and irritability may set in.
- Mind and Mood Changes: After Cannabis ingestion, the person may feel extremely happy or extremely sad. Either which ways, the patient will feel a sense of detachment as far as reality goes. While he or she may not be acutely aware of the same, the people around the patient will be able to sense this with the words and actions of the person. The patient may also experience a distorted sense of time and motion, while depression and anxiety may also set in with prolonged abuse of this drug. Short term memory impairment may also take place, which can lead to forgetfulness regarding important details. Also, random thinking and strange fears may begin to plague the person in question.
I am diabetic frm last 6months and im also very obese I hav joined gym im taking my diabetes medicines i. E glycomet gp1 2 times in morning b4 breakfast n before dinner im having healthy diet but after gyming I feel very very exhausted very tired my legs starts paining n I feel like sleeping.
Hello mam/sir she had periods before a week ago and after that we had unprotected sex or we can say that we do not use condoms while having sex and I come his vagina and she is bleeding and after 10 to 15 mint I give unwanted 72 pill to her is there chances to get pregnant plzz give me some proper solution.
Pain during or after sexual intercourse is known as dyspareunia. Although this problem can affect men, it is more common in women. Women with dyspareunia may have pain in the vagina, clitoris or labia. There are numerous causes of dyspareunia, many of which are treatable.
Common causes include the following:
- Vaginal dryness
- Atrophic vaginitis, a common condition causing thinning of the vaginal lining in postmenopausal women
- Side effects of drugs such as antihistamines and tamoxifen (Nolvadex and other brands)
- An allergic reaction to clothing, spermicides or douches
- Endometriosis, an often painful condition in which tissue from the uterine lining migrates and grows abnormally inside the pelvis
- Inflammation of the area surrounding the vaginal opening, called vulvar vestibulitis
- Skin diseases, such as lichen planus and lichen sclerosus, affecting the vaginal area
- Urinary tract infections, vaginal yeast infections, or sexually transmitted diseases
- Psychological trauma, often stemming from a past history of sexual abuse or trauma.
Symptoms of Dyspareunia:
Women with dyspareunia may feel superficial pain at the entrance of the vagina or deeper pain during penetration or thrusting of the penis. Some women also may experience severe tightening of the vaginal muscles during penetration, a condition called vaginismus.
Your health practitioner will check for the following things
- If there was ever a time you had painless intercourse or if you have always had dyspareunia
- If you have enough natural lubrication and if your symptoms improve when you use commercially available lubricants
- About your sexual history (to help assess your risk for sexually transmitted infections)
- If you have ever been sexually abused or had a traumatic injury involving your genitals.
- Lubrication with an over-the-counter lubricant such as K-Y jelly.
- Antifungal medication(if you have any kind of fungal infection)
- Sitz baths for removing the inflammation
- For skin diseases affecting the vaginal area, lichen sclerosus and lichen planus often improve with steroid creams.
- Therapies include topical estrogen cream, low-dose pain medications, and physical therapy with biofeedback to lower the muscle tension in the pelvic floor
- Surgeries can also be prescribed for abnormal growths
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!