Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Speech Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vanchi NathanYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. i'm suffering from foot (both) ache and moreover I cant put my first step in d early morning and when I sit for more than 1 hour here my situation will be the same that in the morning. I cant understand why this is for me in my b.tech (2012-2014) I played shuttle badminton without any shoes. And in early days also so i'm thinking about that please give me sincere suggestion thank you.
My husband is having lots of dandruff he has used head and shoulder shampoo but he is not getting any relief. Due to what reason is he getting dandruff and how will this itching problem solve please help.
I am a 35 year old male. I have pain in the right ankle for last few years. X-ray came out normal. What could be the issue.
I meet an accident 4 days ago and I couldn't lift my hand on forward movement as per my xray report my shoulder blades hv sm subluxation :pls help me out of this I used shoulder immobiliser and taking Pantium 40 at morn: b.f Hifenac - morn & ngt: a.f Bonebase plus - night a.f I want to heal fast becoz I am an athlete pls help me out I want also to share my xray report but so image to share so pls help me out pls.
I have pain in my back neck and shoulder area. This is from past 1month. Can you tell why is this so.
Hi, I am 45 years old female have leg pain under Left feet mostly at night while getting up in the morning numbness in hands feeling heavy below the head. My mother is suffering fr Rheumatoid Arthritis from 44 yrs now 67 yrs old. Is there any test to identify the disease at the early stage for me. My mom took Siddha treatment in the beginning for 6 years but no improvement then changed to allopathy. My height is 145 weight is 36kg was anemic now improved having fissure in ano taking ayurvedic treatment.
My father is having a pain starting from shoulder, hands and to some part of back for almost 10 days. Father says that the pain ignited suddenly due to improper position during sleep. My father is out of country for work purpose and has no immediate provision of medication. Kindly suggest home remedy possible and or any medication which can be taken (he is in Italy, kindly provide medication as per the availability) P.S.Has to sit in front of computer for around 6 hours to work and the pain has elevated (sense of uncomfortness is there)
I am a 23 years old male and have pain on thigh for 1 year due to accident through bike. What should I do?
hello sir I am 22 year old and I often heard cracking sound in my joints and doctor says I have swollen intestines what should be precautions and medicine I should get.
I am 27 year old boy and I am problem with my forearm because when I driven car. So what kind type precaution take.
I am 23 year male and before few month pull up dumbbell for few days and after that have pain in shoulder and tingling in hand. When I rise my hand up there is sound in shoulder just like break. And also feeling stiffness in cervical.
I am 45years male. I got wedge fracture in d10 and d11 of my vertebrae in mar 2015. Now I m feeling pain in my right shoulder since last two months. Is it the aftet affect of that fracture.
Sir I met with a accident and I dislocated my clavicle bone upto 8 mm and I under go a surgery can I return to my jym life how much should I take to rest plzz answer.
SSHL is not like any other normal hear-loss trouble. Rather it is quite a severe condition. Sudden deafness can occur at any time due to several reasons. This trouble does not affect both the ears rather only one specific ear is usually affected, and thus this is one of the prominent signs that can help the doctors to understand that SSHL has occurred.
What are the leading causes of this hearing loss?
- Head injury: If you have faced any severe kind of head injury ever, then it might bring SSHL. This is why you are suggested to get necessary treatment on time so that this kind of hearing loss can be avoided.
- Loud-noise exposure: If your ears are exposed to louder noises or sounds in a consistent manner, then there is a greater possibility of the occurrence of this hearing loss. Thus, you should stay away from unwanted noises.
- Ageing: With the increase in age, hearing power slowly decreases. However, if you take proper precautions from the very beginning, then SSHL can be definitely avoided.
- Blood-circulation troubles: Interrupted blood-circulation creates different physical troubles out of which hearing loos is one of the most prominent one. And if timely treatment is not provided, then it might get converted into SSHL.
- Ototoxic medication: This kind of medication should not be continued for long without doctor's prescription otherwise SSHL might occur.
- Lyme disease: This is a kind of disease, which occurs due to tick bites and this is pretty infectious in nature. Apart from that, this disease is now considered as one of the main sources of SSHL.
How to evaluate this hearing loss?
- History analysis: The history of the patient needs to be known first otherwise SSHL cannot be perfectly treated. If the history shows that the patient already has an existing trouble of ear loss for which SSHL has been proven, then in accordance with the same the treatment can be prescribed.
- Laboratory and imaging: Laboratory analysis is one of the main methods for evaluating SSHL and necessary images of the ears boost the potentiality and importance of this kind of analysis to a great extent.
- Quick evaluation: This kind of medical evaluation is mainly made on the basis of the symptoms. The doctors often follow the signs thoroughly in order to determine as to whether the patients have SSHL or not. This evaluation is highly supported by different medical tests that are prescribed by the doctor.