Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vanathi
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. VanathiYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm a male please suggest me or give some tips how to brush my teeth which position how to brush which position or which side please help me out how to brush which position to brush.
I am suffering from mouth ulcer from last 6 days. Even not able to eat. please suggest any medicine.
My 3 question 1.Change hair shampoo & conditioners cause any problem? 2. Change toothpaste cause any problem ? 3. Change hair oil cause any problems ?
I am suffering from bleed in my teeth. When I take apple bleed come out and mark on the apple and also bash comes my mouth .plz give me advise of paste and medicine.
My teeth has going to yellowish day by day, can you help me. What can I do for getting whitening teeth. Help me.
Hi, I had white patches on right side my tongue And my whole mouth is going to be colourless Dr. Had said you have osmf and suggest that leave my addiction and give me vitamins medicine I had leave my addiction completely My question is that is radiation therapy essential to remove white patches on tongue in my condition? In short to treat radiation therapy is necessary?
Sir I have mouth ache. When I sleep my mouth one side also got sleep. Please tell me what should I do for it.
I have OSMF. I can open mouth well. But my major problem is that I cannot eat chilly. I can eat spicy. Can you suggest me plz.
Most children dislike dentists and will make any excuse to not visit them until the pain of a cavity becomes too much to bear. A cavity can be described as a hole in the tooth caused by tooth decay. Cavities affect people of all ages, but are most commonly experienced by children. Cavities can affect both milk teeth and permanent teeth. The good news is that cavities can be easily prevented. Here are a few tips.
- Pregnant women and mothers can transfer cavity germs to the children. Thus, the first step to preventing cavities in children is for mothers to practice good oral habits by brushing and flossing daily along with a healthy diet. Visit a dentist regularly and get your teeth and gums properly cleaned and examined.
- Do not encourage your child to drink juices, sodas or other artificially sweetened drinks. When your child is an infant, do not fill his bottle with anything other than milk or water. Also, do not put your child to sleep with a bottle of milk or anything other than water. Once your child has brushed his teeth at the end of the day, he should have nothing with sugar in it. This is because saliva production decreases while sleeping and without enough saliva, teeth cannot protect themselves against mouth acids.
- Limit snacking between meals. This prevents the buildup of acids in the mouth and gives the mouth enough time to repair itself without causing damage to tooth enamel. Give your child a healthy, well-balanced diet. A diet rich in calcium, phosphorus, and proteins will help build strong teeth. Instead of sugary snacks, give your child let your child snack on fruits, vegetables, yogurt, cheese, nuts etc.
- Teeth can be cleaned as soon as they appear. Teach your child to brush their teeth twice a day with a pea-sized amount of a fluoride-based toothpaste and a soft-bristled toothbrush. Brush your teeth along with your child to teach them the proper way of brushing and build a healthy habit.
- Get your child’s teeth regularly checked by a dentist. The dentist will be able to identify early signs of cavities that you may have missed along with other dental problems that may increase your child’s risk of cavities. He will also be able to check the growth and development of your child’s teeth. A child’s first dental visit should be before he celebrates his first birthday. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.
Hey I am 18 years old, I had worn braces for about 2 years, after that dey had given me a retainer bt I did nt wear it regularly, hence I hav found dat my tooth d one at d front seems to hav protruded a bit. Will protrusion continue? How will I stop if it does?
Hello doctor my sister is 16 years old and has tmj. Though the infection is 80% reduced, she has a lot of pain and difficulty in opening her mouth, on medication for last 15 days like heavy antibiotics and so her pain was at ease but again after the antibiotic dose got over her pain has returned back. So the oral surgeons who is again the best in the city has asked her to wrap a crape bandage so that the jaw movement is in control. I really need a second opinion because surgery route is a bit displeasing to my mom. And why does this tmj happens.
Hello. I am 28 years old. My mouth become dry. And I have a problem of bad breath and gum bleeding also. please give me a suggestion for this. I am very disappoint because of bad breath and dry mouth. Feeling so much embarrassment because of this. please give me a treatment and good product for dry mouth specially.
How should I avoid getting bad smell from mouth even after brushing suggest some paste and liquids to avoid this problem.
I am 35 year old male bad smell and bleeding from mouth. Very little black hole in my teeth. Please give treatment for me.
Studies have shown that people with moderate or advanced gum (periodontal) disease are more likely to have heart disease than those with healthy gums.