Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I am 32 years old male. I having gum problem. Gums bleed while I brush my teeth n teeth are weak too. Please suggest precautions and remedies.
Even if I brush my teeth in the morning and evening I am getting foul smell from my mouth. What can I do to prevent this?
Iam a 18 years old. From 8 years ago my mouth has bad odour. After completing brushing teeth my mouth will get bad odour after few minutes. I did not showed to any one and I did not used anything what should I do. What medicines should I use preventing from the bad smell from my mouth.
I daily tooth brush twice a day then also bed smell from my mouth last few day, what should a problem?
I brush daily but my teeth are yellow and some pores & marks on them. Is it due to deficiency of calcium? What can I do to fulfill it?
I have a dental problems. My teeth are generally suffering from cavity. But the fact is that it causes hole in my teeth, and it occurs badly pain in my teeth. Please help me. And please give me some domestic solutions.
Hi Good morning I'm suffering from some kind of bad smell, I'm feeling some kind of bad smile everywhere some times. I'm not able to eat and drink the smile is bothering me every cooked food is coming this smell I'm suffering with this from last 10 days. Please tell me what happened to me. Thank you.
I got rct done by a local BDS doctor for my one of upper teeth ,ie, the 4th teeth counted from top left side. But unfortunately the RCT failed and pain started with bleeding from the teeth. I approached the doctor and he accepted some mistake and told that the used GP was short in length. He removed it out and stared doing several dressings of the wound inside the teeth. I have taken many nos. Of antibiotic medicine and pain killers. Now pain is not there but abscess is coming and could not be stopped yet after one month of repeated dressings on cleaning inside the teeth. My stomach condition has come to a stage of disorder and I am unable to take more medicines and now stomach treatment has started by another doctor. Kindly advise what to do to stop abscess/puss formation in the root of teeth. My next dentist treating me has advised for a minor operation of gum there.
I have been suffering from severe toothache. It looks like i'm having sensitive teeth. I'm getting pain especially when i'm eating or drinking cold stuff. Please guide me.
Can removing of upper pre molar tooth and lower tooth for alignment effect on eyes or other part of body. A dentist suggest me to remove 4 teeth. Is there any effect plzzz help me.
You may need RCT if you have:
1. Throbbing Pain which increases particularly after lying down.
2. Pain when eating/chewing from concerned tooth
3. Extreme Sensitivity to Hot /cold food.
4. Deep cavity which has been ignored for a long time
5. Injury to the face/ jaw in accident cases
6. Colour change/ darkening of the tooth
7. Pus discharge / swelling in the nearby gum region.
I am having tooth decay with third molar, second molar and first molar . One teeth is almost gone . Center of teeth hole is coming . What i need to do to prevent that
Dental implants are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
There are loads of advantages of dental implants:
- Better overall appearance of teeth, since they are made to fuse with the bone
- Unlike removable dentures, implants are much more comforting as well as convenient
- Higher self-esteem as you will feel better about yourself
- Improved speech quality in the long run
- Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth
- Improved oral health
- Good durability (can even last a lifetime if taken good care of)
Generally, dental implants have a very impressive success rate (up to 98%). This can differ, however, based on the placement of the implants.
Who can go for dental implants?
- Patients must have healthy gums
- Must have sufficient bone strength to hold the implants in place
- Must be dedicated to maintaining good oral hygiene
- Must visit dentist regularly
There are many steps involved in getting an implant:
- An individualized treatment plan, addressing all your specific needs and prepared by a team of professionals, well versed in oral surgery and restorative dentistry
- Placement of the tooth root implant into the bone socket of the missing tooth
- Attachment of a small connector post known as an abutment, which securely keeps the new tooth intact
- Attachment of a crown (the replacement tooth) to the abutment
The operation is normally administered under a local anesthesia. The whole process is not harmful at all, to say the least, and people have reported that a normal tooth extraction cause much more pain than a dental implant operation.
Related Tip: "Why You Must Not Delay Getting Your Dental Implants?"