Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vamsi LavuYour feedback matters!
I have teeth problems including I feel shook on hot n cool water and my teeth also not looking white I want some kind of layer on my teeth so that they appears white natural.
Hello sir /madam, I had a problem that my one tooth was hone before 5years, is it can be possible to attach other one now. R else what can I do.
I am 24 years female, married.from 5 days my gums are bleeding I can't find anything where blood is coming from its happening for the first time I take care of my teeth regularly I am nt getting if problem is with my teeth or gums it's bleeding so much the whole day. If any instant tip or medicine you can suggest would be great.
Sir. I have pain on my teeth because I eat sweets to much and I do not live without sweets. So sir give advice what I can do or not.
2. Limit vocal use when ill.
3. Take frequent breaks during voice use for extended periods.
4. Maintain good posture and breathe through your nose while not speaking.
5. Do not smoke & avoid alcohol intake.
6. Do not sing or mimic natural sounds or animal cries to train your voice
Sir I use daily brush but some time blood get from my teeth. Can you suggest me what should I do to reduce this?
I am 24 years old girl. Have Mild cervical spondylosis since I was 18. Can I use posture brace. I can not avoid carrying back pack daily as it is must in class. further I always suffer from pain related problems. I can not do much hard work as my heel pains if I walk much.
A bright, white smile can make a world of difference in one's expression and confidence. Tooth discoloration can therefore, be a frustrating impediment to achieving the brilliant smile you deserve. Worse yet, some stains are absorbed deep below the surface, making them seemingly impossible to remove. Fortunately, there are numerous treatment options available to expunge or conceal discoloration, helping patients restore the natural color of their teeth.
What causes stained teeth?
Many dentists believe that it can occur to people within the age groups of 2 to 49. There are many causes that can be associated with discoloration of teeth such as consuming acidic food items as they tend to leave stains on the teeth.
Age is also one of the most important factors that contribute to discoloration of teeth. Other than that beverages such as coffee and alcohol also take away the whiteness of teeth leaving them yellow and stained. There are many remedies for stained teeth both medical and natural. One can conveniently choose accordingly but also consult their dentist before going ahead with their decision.
Types of Tooth Discoloration
Before deciding on a procedure, it's important to understand the type of discoloration present on your teeth. Some stains are more easily removable than others, and as such, may require alternative forms of treatment.
- Extrinsic Stains: Also called surface stains, these are the most common source of discoloration. Extrinsic stains tend to result in the general darkening or yellowing of teeth, especially along the edges and near the gums. These are typically caused by food, drink, and tobacco use.
- Intrinsic Stains: Also called deep stains, these tend to be smaller yet more noticeable. As opposed to widespread discoloration, intrinsic stains are localized and a distinctly separate color from surrounding tooth tissue. These are most often caused by medication, overexposure to fluoride, trauma, disease, or enamel erosion.
Whereas surface stains exist within or above the enamel, deep stains are embedded within the inner dentin tissue. Consequently, surface stains are more easily removable.
Treating Surface Stains
Because surface stains can be removed, they are primarily treated through a simple teeth whitening procedure. Teeth whitening is both safe and long-lasting, allowing patients to restore the color of their smile without any dental restorations.
Treating Deep Stains
Patients looking to restore balance to a smile should consider concealing such stains via restorations. The two most common methods of masking discoloration are dental bonding and porcelain veneers:
- Dental Bonding: A bonding procedure includes the use of composite resin, which is applied over the surface of a tooth. The tooth is first coated with a layer of tooth-colored resin before the resin is hardened with an ultraviolet light, with additional layers added as needed. The resin thus conceals any discoloration beneath it, while blending in with adjacent enamel.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are used as a replacement for the surface of a tooth, enhancing it in both color and form. It is an excellent way to alter its overall outward appearance.
Well, your choice of treatment should be the result of an in-depth discussion with your dentist.
Sir, I am 27 years old male. My problem is since childhood I have a dental problem. I have cavities on some teeth. When one teeth is completely destroyed then its occur in another teeth. I brush up my teeth twice daily. Doctors please kindly suggest me what I have to do to protect my good teeth from these problem & what I have to do to make stronger my teeth. Thanks in advance doctors & waiting yours valuable suggestion.
Professional scaling is very important to maintain a good oral hygiene. It should be done every six months. It helps in removing plaque, calculus, tartar which keeps depositing on teeth regularly and ultimately damages the teeth making it mobile by receding the gums. It also cause bleeding gums and bad breath. It may lead to several systemic diseases like heart failure, diabetes, liver and kidney distinction etc. So visit your dentist for regular checkup and dental cleaning.
My Teeth's have become Yellowish in Colour. I am Worry about it. Please give me the solution to bring it back i'm Whitish Colour.
Chewing a sugarless gum after your meal for around 20 minutes freshens your breath and also make the leftover food particles cling to it.