Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VamsiYour feedback matters!
My teeth are totally destroy and so much pain also we I drink water or eating so can you please tell me quickly what will I do can I pick out that tooth.
I am 42 years old while sleeping some liquid come out from mouth and wet the pillow from many years .Some one told the this is the sign of worms .If there are worms in my stomach then please tell What is the medicine for intestinal worms?
I am 23 years old and 3 days continuous headache occurred and the mouth ulcer for next 1 week as the headache stopped. What might be the reason and remedies to it. Please help.
Hello sir! I am suffering from mouth ulcer. And I am using medicine also it is not control. While eating food or anything my mouth is very pain full then what should I do?
What is the difference between Teeth scaling and Teeth Polishing? Also! Give advantages and Disadvantages of both?
I have a problem of digestion which also cause a bad breath in my mouth I need a solution for this I have tried many things but none of them works so reply ASAP.
I am 35 yrs old female, I have yellow teeth and bad odour in mouth. The odour comes when I don't eat for 2-3 hours. What to do?
Ive been chewing tobacco since too long but now my jaws and skin has so much stiffed up that I can not open my mouth properly. If I try to do so it pains alot. My dentist told me to remove the last tooth of the upper side, Is it safe to rove upper tooth? Can it effect the brain?
If you want a healthy set of teeth, you must follow healthy lifestyle habits. There are certain habits that you need to follow strictly in order to keep your teeth healthy. Not maintaining proper oral hygiene puts you are at an increased risk of various oral diseases.
The lifestyle habits to maintain healthy teeth are:
- Brush regularly: Brush your teeth at least twice a day or if possible, after every major meal. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles so that you don't injure your gums.
- Flossing: Develop the habit of flossing your teeth on a daily basis, as flossing helps in removing food particles and other foreign substances stuck within the teeth cavity. It also does not allow plaque to accumulate in between your teeth.
- Avoid sugar: Eating foods that contain high amounts of sugar can lead to tooth decay. The bad bacteria that are present in the teeth use the sugar to form acids that erode the enamel of the teeth. Cavities may also develop in your teeth due to increased sugar intake. (Learn more Why You Should Stay Away From Sugar?)
- Visit the dentist: Most people delay their visits with the dentist as much as possible. Oral problems are not shown the level of urgency as compared to other diseases. Visit the dentist on a regular basis as untreated underlying conditions may lead to serious complications.
- Clean your tongue: Once you finish brushing your teeth, don't forget to clean your tongue. This is another aspect of oral health that most people miss out on. Bacteria can accumulate on the tongue leading to bad odor. Scrape your tongue using a cleaner to prevent accumulation of bacteria.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, then it is time that you quit. Smoking increases the risk of oral cancer and stains the teeth as well. You may also be prone to gum disease if you cannot ditch that cigarette now.
- Diet: Avoid eating junk foods as they are not good for your overall health. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits as they contain vitamins and minerals that keep your teeth healthy.
- Reduce stress: Excessive stress levels can contribute to various periodontal diseases. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to keep your stress levels under control.