Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VaidehiYour feedback matters!
Why should we take advice on sex from the pope? If he knows anything about it, he shouldn't!
--George Bernard Shaw
Premature ejaculation (PE) is probably the most common male sex problem and one of the graetest cause of unhappiness in the marriage, Is a condition in which a man ejaculates earlier than he or his partner would like him to. Other names to this condition; coming too soon, rapid ejaculation, hair trigger problem. Rapid ejaculation, rapid climax, premature climax, or early ejaculation. This can happen to every man at sometime or the other. Masters and Johnson define PE as the condition in which a man ejaculates before his sex partner achieves orgasm, in more than fifty percent of their sexual encounters. Eminent sexologist from India Dr. Parkash Kothari names it as early orgasmic response. (EOR).
“Persistent or recurrent ejaculation with minimal sexual stimulation before,on,or shortly after penetration and before either of partner wishes it.
Male with PE feels inadequacy to satisfy the female, each failure leads to expectation of another failure, and this creates a state of stress which makes successful intercourse unlikely. As a precautionary step male rushes to penetrative sex which again adds to the problem. PE has a significant impact on affected man and their partners in terms of self steam, personal distress, interpersonal difficulty, and dissatisfaction with their sexual relationships and finally this distressing condition gradually withdraws both the partners from intimate relationship.
In newly married man or younger age group who is overly excitable and ejaculates quickly has no real problem to handle the situation, since he can repeat the act within a short time and generally the second episode lasts longer, but as age advances the recovery phase is prolonged now he is unable to prolong the act as desired. Despite the high prevalence 30-40% male suffer from this problem very few about 9% seek medical advice.
Most of time premature ejaculation is associated with infrequent sex, men with low frequencies of sexual activity often get extra excited and aroused, which can manifest as PE. The less frequent sex the more chances of early ejaculation or the frequent sexual activity helps to maintain the longer ejaculation time. Whereas it is seen that due the fear of early ejaculation most of the couples post ponds sex in the hope, the less frequent they do will help them to prolong the ejaculation.
Common causes of PE are long abstinence from sex, , lack of privacy, lack of knowledge about female sexual responses, how to over excite the female partner, lack of knowledge how to delay orgasm, , inability to control ejaculation, new partner, extra marital relationship anxiety, depression, guilt feeling, male concerned about his pleasure only.
Clinically it is divided in two types;
1- Acquired PE 2- Life long PE
Acquired PE means man has previously experienced normal or satisfactory ejaculation or his partner was satisfied with his performance most of the time but gradually started complaining about performance.
Life long PE means since start of sexual experience/ majority of sexual intercourse or almost persistently ejaculating with minimal sexual stimulation, SUCH AS just glimpse of female breasts/ watching porn movies/ casual touch of female in public transport vehicles/ during intimate kissing/ during foreplay/ before entry/ with insertion/ with few thrust or finally sufficient stokes without female satisfaction.
The more precise way to asses’ ejaculation latency is to count no. Of strokes because according to one study an average fully excited female with proper foreplay needs 30 to 60 strokes to reach to orgasm at different times.
It is seen that most male do not pay much attention to make ready their partner to reach to orgasm and prefer hurried intercourse this makes them habituated to early ejaculation and later it becomes their natural response to ejaculate earlier. This habit can be unlearned. Previously like other sexual problems premature ejaculation treatment was mostly based on psycho-behavioral therapy. Drug therapy was in the form of topical anesthetics agents, gradually drug therapy became available with newer molecules being introduced for this particular
problem and now a days more selective SSRIA”S are giving good results combined with self leaning programme and gradual withdrawal of drugs after 6-8 weeks gives better control over male early ejaculation.
Most of you can eradicate premature ejaculation in a few months if you stick to your program. There are a lot of self-help books, videos, therapists, and sex coaches that can help you through this process. One issue with training yourself to last longer is that once you start lasting longer it’s difficult to go back to quickies. But, I guess most of you can live with long sessions of intense sensation, arousal and partners screaming your name in ecstasy.
What is found that in a very lager percentage of cases the man who is willing to work at it can overcome the problem. The ones who fail are those WHO GIVE UP.
City Sex Counselling & Therapy Center.
5’ Doctors House; Trimbak Road. Nashik.
I am 49 hypertensive taking telma 40 H. For last 4 yrs. And doing brisk walking for last 14 yrs. 8 kms a day. And for insomnia I am taking nitrazepam. 10 mg for last 20 yrs. Is there any side effects of nitrazepam in long run. I am diabetic also but without. Medicine sugar is well controlled please suggest me the counter effects of nitravet 10 mg. Thnx a lot.
Sir maine piles ke 2 baar operation kiya. Magar mujhe koi bhi result nahi aaya. Abhi bhi taklif horahi hai. please mujhe upay bataye.
My hairs r falling alot and when I do masturbation it will b on its hike wat to do to stop all these I want to masturbate but thinking of my hair-loss I do stop.
I use to get. Little bit. Pain in my Heart.. When I eat too much sweets or do a alot physical work. Is it the symptoms of Heart Attack.
Doctor, I need your help I have fistula when I am going toilet I have pain. Kindly advice good medicine to cure fistula. Moshon also got very tightly that time unbelievable pain please advice good medicine and moshon (Toilet) will go freely.
My age is 26 and I live in hostel. I have started gaining fatty tummy. Please suggest me what to do to get my original shape. I am really depressed with it.
Hi, I have itching in whole body from inside. Urination several times. Pain in lower back to full body specially in knee region. Fever patient 100 above uptill. And also sleeplessness. And vision is also hazy types. A bit and in whole body it appears like kata chubhana. Really unhappy. What to do. I have consult to one of my doctor taking medicine but not get benefited.
1. Masturbation ease tension in both male and female.
2. Masturbation makes a male or female feel light.
3. Masturbation prevent a guy from being sick due to too much sperm deposit.
4. Masturbation help in producing an imaginary sex image in both male and female.
5. Masturbation reduces the rate of a male or female horny feelings.
6. Masturbation prevent a man from having sex without a woman.
7. Masturbation satisfy both male and female sexually.
8. Masturbation reduces sexual transmitted diseases.
9. Masturbation preserve a virgin guy (based on what some people believes).
10. Masturbation cools an aroused body.
11. Masturbation is the best way of collection of sperm when a running a sperm count analysis.
The disadvantage of masturbation
1. Masturbation is a serious sin in the holy bible.
2. Masturbation makes the penis or dick to get weak when been used in the body of a woman.
3. Masturbation makes a penis to develop too many vein thereby making it unattractive.
4. Masturbation causes infections in females.
5. Masturbation weaken the hormone responsible in producing sperm.
6. Masturbation makes a man moan, suffer and starve for real sex during the period of masturbating.
7. It reduces the period of ejaculation in men.
8. Masturbation weaken the womb in females thereby not enabling the womb to carry a child which leads to abortion (miscarriages most of the time).
9. It sometimes causes infertility in women.
10. It causes cancer in women.
11. Masturbation can make a woman lose her virginity.
12. It can cause sperm disability which leads to abnormal children (in fewer cases).
I am 18 year old man. My problem is something different my mother's Jaw is band in left side. What should I do?
Bad breath is a dental problem which could also emanate due to poor digestion. It can also be experienced as a side effect of other ailments as well as medications. Smoking and bad diet may lead to this and it usually becomes a matter of low self-esteem as time goes by. Homeopathy is one of the most natural forms of medication, treatment and wellness when it comes to such problems that affect the lifestyle of the patient. These medicines usually combine very small doses of naturally found elements so as to cure an ailment or condition. Yet, it is important to remember that one must get a prescription for these medicines from a professional medical practitioner.
Read on to know more about the types of homeopathic remedies available for bad breath.
- Merc Sol: If your bad breath problem also comes with symptoms like a moist mouth or constant dribbling, then this medicine may be prescribed. This usually happens when the salivary glands become too active and produce more moisture than what the mouth can handle on a normal basis.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is usually prescribed if the patient complains of a dry mouth along with a bad breath problem. This helps in treating related symptoms like the lack of proper hydration due to the lack of thirst. Not drinking enough water can also lead to the problem of dry mouth and thereafter, a bad odour from the mouth.
- Kreosote: This medicine is considered as a very effective medication for bad breath, especially if the bad breath takes place due to caries in the teeth. This medicine can also help patients who are experiencing bleeding gums along with caries and bad breath.
- Hepar Sulphur and Carbo Veg: The combination of these two medicines is known as one of the best when it comes to treating bad breath. The other symptoms that call for the prescription of these medicines include Gingivitis or gum infection related problems and symptoms. When there is bleeding and pus in the gums due to the infection, then this medicine is usually prescribed. Excessive salivation is also another symptom that is treated by this medicine combination. Hepar Sulphur can be used if there is a throat-related infection or ailment that can lead to the problem of bad breath.
- Carbolic Acid: A homeopathic doctor will usually prescribe this medicine if the problem of bad breath is accompanied by intense and perpetual pain in the abdomen. The patient will also complain of gas in stomach due to the ailment that affects the stomach in such cases. This gives rise to many symptoms including bad breath. Loss of appetite is also treated by this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.