Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vadivel
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. VadivelYour feedback matters!
I can not get sleep in night and wake up late in morning with laziness and headache, Does I have any sleeping problem?
I feel stomach discomfort and palpitation after meal. Why this happens to me? Please suggest some remedies and medicines.
I am masturbating too much in a day I do 3 times and main problem is if I see any hot girl my penis get erect in public areas.
If I don't take stool softener everyday than I have hard stool and results in rashes and bleeding, what kind of doctor should I consult?
I am 31 year old, due to busy schedule I am very tired, so my sex life is not good and also I am discharge very soon.
I have som Infection On my penis. Like some fungus. White substance. On it. Under the foreskin. Please tel me wot to do. It is white substance I have washed it previously and it get som how becomes less but after som time it is same. I can not intimidate because of this reason.
Daily I am sitting in ac rooms in an hour. When l left the room to go house I am suffering from sun light & hot temperature then my bp get high & I am suffering from fever. What I do to manage it. What medicine I take to manage the temperature.
My hemoglobin is 10.5.how to improve this. Please suggest whether I need to take supplement or change my diet.
Human male impotence is much more widespread than it was initially thought to be. Although erectile dysfunction can occur at a later age, it can affect younger men in passing as well. There are both psychological and physiological factors at play as well. While erectile dysfunction in most cases is a standalone condition, it could also be indicators of underlying health problems which need to be checked out first.
Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction:
The simple symptoms of erectile dysfunction tend to be physical manifestations such as:
- Difficulty in getting an erection
- Problems in keeping the erection for extended periods of time
- General lack of desire for sex or low libido
However, these symptoms may be accompanied by other ones depending on what the root cause for this was. It is thus, also important to look at the causes along with the symptoms to shed more light on the underlying causes.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction:
Human sexuality may seem mostly physical at a basic level but there are a lot of factors that are interconnected with it. When someone is sexually aroused, there are multiple systems such as muscles nerves, hormones, brain, and blood vessels among many others which are working simultaneously. Any one or multiple systems misfiring could result in erectile dysfunction.
Some of the Physical causes of erectile dysfunction are:
- Blood pressure or hypertension
- High blood sugar
- High levels of LDL or bad cholesterol in your blood
- Arteriosclerosis or the clogging of the arteries of your heart
- Multiple sclerosis
- Obesity related problems which may cause issues as mentioned above
- Peyronie's disease, which is a condition where the penis may develop scar tissues inside it
- Smoking, excessive alcohol consumption or use of drugs that may lead to the factors mentioned above
- Injuries to the groin area
- Surgery in the groin area such as the removal of prostate or other surgeries
- Medication to treat other diseases which may have unintended effects and cause erectile dysfunction
Psychological causes of erectile dysfunction may include:
- Inability to connect to your partner
- Inhibitions or aversion to sex due to upbringing
- Stress in life which may come from professional or personal quarters
- Mental health issues like depression
Treatment: While there are many oral medication which are well known and famous, erectile dysfunction may be just a symptom in itself of bigger issues lurking underneath such as heart trouble or high blood pressure. While oral medications for getting an erection can be a temporary boost to your confidence, treating the underlying condition is much more important. This will automatically resolve erectile dysfunctions as well.