Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V.Veera Balaji Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V.Veera Balaji KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I just want to she has bicornute sub septed uterus. Can she pregnant normally? There was 3 miscarriage with 3 pregnancy. Please tell me.
My wife have undergone surgery of her right arm. Doctor have wraped the wounds with cotton band for six weeks. I have heard that operated wounds are not needed to be wraped for six weeks. Please clarify.
Meri whole body me neck or done hatho ka colour dark h. please give gud suggestion how can I improve.
I suffering from diabetes from 2009. My blood sugar level increase to 350 to 400 without medication and with medication it 150 to 180. What medication should I take?
My right hand first finger nail full break due in accident. Doctors remove it. & I'm waiting for new. But they said it will come different. Not like earlier or other fingers. Is there any solution for good & proper shape nail.?
Hi, am 32 years housewife, for the past one year am suffering from hypothyroidism and using 50mcg eltroxin. Life time I have to use the tablets is there any remedies so that there is no need to use tablets for thyroid. Am having side effects because of this hair loss burning sensation in the body. My thyroid report is 5.2 slightly higher than normal levels. Pls suggest me really suffering a lot. Thanks, Waiting for the reply.
What causes dry orgasms?
- Men may have dry orgasms for a variety of reasons.
- Younger men with short refractory periods might have them occasionally. The refractory period is a period of time after orgasm during which a man’s body recovers and doesn’t respond to sexual stimulation. These intervals often don’t last long in younger men. In fact, it can be just minutes before a man is “ready to go” again. And he might climax several times during one sexual encounter.
- Eventually, however, the well runs dry. A man has a limited amount of semen to ejaculate and if he keeps going, that supply will be depleted. It’s not a cause for worry, though. In a day or two, the man’s body will produce semen to replace what has been ejaculated and he’ll be back to a full supply.
- Certain medical conditions can lead to dry orgasms, too, especially in older men. Men who have had surgery for prostate cancer or an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia) often experience dry orgasm. So do men who have had their bladder removed.
- Other possible causes include medications (such as those for high blood pressure or an enlarged prostate), radiation therapy, nerve damage, low testosterone, and spinal cord injury.
- In some cases, men develop retrograde ejaculation. When this happens, semen isn’t expelled from the tip of the penis. Instead, it goes backward into the bladder. It is not harmful, however. The semen exits the body when the man urinates.
How do dry orgasms affect fertility?
Men who regularly have dry orgasms have difficulty getting their partner pregnant through intercourse. But it still might be possible for them to father children. For example, men who have retrograde ejaculation may have sperm cells removed from their urine. Those cells can be used to fertilize egg cells. Eventually, an embryo can be transferred to a woman’s uterus.
Do men with dry orgasms still need to practice safe sex?
Men who have dry orgasms should still use condoms if they want to reduce the risk of unplanned pregnancy or sexually-transmitted infections. Some men do ejaculate small amounts of semen, so safe sex is still important.
What can men do about dry orgasms?
If dry orgasms are a problem for you, be sure to see your doctor. If a medication is the cause, changing medications might be the solution. (Note: One should never adjust medication without the advice of a doctor.) If you and your partner wish to conceive a child, your doctor can refer you to a fertility specialist.