Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V.Veera Balaji KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir/Ma'am I am 21. I have incurable dark circles. I'm maintaining a healthy diet and a balanced regime still not getting any results. Is there any medication available for it? Please suggest.
Dental pain is the worst pain encountered by us among all other pains.
So let us have a look at different remedies and solutions to dental pain.
A. Neemba a herb easily available best for soothing pain.
B. Haridra another herb to apply and gargle for tooth pain.
C. Baool is good for any tooth pain or decay.
D. Marich or black pepper is good for dental pain in ayurveda.
E. Asoka tree bark skin in warm water and gargle is good to relieve pain.
F. Kanchanara guggul 2 pills twice daily relieves inflammation swelling due to dental pain and infection.
A. Merc sol is a medicine for dental pain in homeopathic
B. Coffea is a homeopathic medicine for dental pain and hot food sensitivity.
C. Sepia is a medicine for sweet food pain in teeth.
D. Kreosote for dental pain gum inflammation gum bleeding and radiating pains to ear and head.
E. Mezereum medicine in homeopathy for carious tooth.
3. House hold things to relieve pain.
A. Hing ????
4. Treatment through dental clinics are also there which includes elaborate description.
A. X rays like iopa cbct opg ct scan etc
B. Rct root canal treatment.
C. Scaling and root planing.
E. Muscle relaxants and painkillers along with proper treatment procedure.
I. Splinting and prosthesis like bridge crown or composite.
I have a entirely problem in my penis whenever I am going to toilet for pee I have lots of pain in my penis to my stomach and many many times I used the toilet in a day for pee how can I cute it?
Hi, My little brother his age is 15 and hight is 5.3 ft he has a problem in memory he work very heard on his studies he get up at 4 am for his studies bt after sometimes hi forgot the answers which he related he is in 9th standard he is very disappointment and he always think that hi can not do any thing in his life and he has also a problem in eye vision his eyes numbers in (--) please help what to do for boosting his memory power or vision too please please help.
I have 2.5 month old son. I cant produce enough breastmilk for him. So give cow milk. Is it ok. Or I should give formula milk. If yes then which brand of formula should I use. He is underweight too.
I am 23 years old male. I am not getting any sexual feeling and when I do masturbate only white liquid comes and no sperm count. What is my problem.
Hello I had sex yesterday without protection and I had ipill after that and I already have periods problem not coming regularly so is there any changes of me becoming pregnant?
I run 3.5kms daily as I am improving my stamina, But A pain is caused in my left knee and I think it's some kind of ligament at left side back of my left knee. The pain increase with the kilometres I run it's been 20days I've stopped running and I think pain is gone but wherever I start running after 1.5 kms pain occurs and I have to stop cause if I had not stopped next day that pain would be terrible. And Specially this pain occurs when I decent stairs climbing is not much problem. Please help me it has frustrated me. I have tried Ice, Hot water bathing, Diclofenac Tablets none of them works fine. I want to know which muscle group is affected and How to get rid of it? Thank You.
Hi I am 86 years old and for the last about a month or so, I feel heaviness in the head resulting in difficult to understand others, difficulty to hear and feel difficult to walk. I had bypass surgery once in 1987, engioplasty three times and pace maker was put three yrs ago. I have type 2 diabtese also controlled. Please advice.
Salam doc mre sath masla ye ha mri vagina ma urine ki jaga itching hoti ha kbi kbi days ma hoti ha or kbi kbi itching k sath pani sa nikal jata ha discharge bhi hota h kbi kbi or Periods bh two days aty ha bki days m spot ajaty ha wrna to two days aty ha or mra weight bh kam hogya ha 49 sy 42 hogaya weight or mre boobs bhi km hogae or rat m bht bechani hoti ha dono legs m pain hota h halka sa aisa lgta hai jan nikal rahai ha mri bht bechani hoti ha please wja btaden q hota ha aisa please koi hal btaden m bht pareshan ho doc mri age 25 ha I am unmarried girl and please help me thak gai m apni bemari sy or mre sath ye bh masla h lip corner chapped rhty ha khna bh nhi khya jata years me mar gai:(please help me ?
The retina is the third and innermost layer of the eye that catches light and helps us focus on things so that we can see clearly. This is one of the most important parts of the eye. The retina is made up of a number of light sensitive cells that are connected to nerve fibres. These nerve fibres help in transmitting the light into imagery through neuro impulses that reach the brain. There are many conditions and diseases that can affect this part of the eye.
Read on to know more.
- Macular degeneration: This is a common eye disease that is usually associated with aging and comes with symptoms like blurry vision and even blindness after a certain point. It can prevent a person from seeing things in a clear and sharp manner. This disease goes through a slow progression and can be of the dry or wet type.
- Diabetic retinopathy: This condition can leave one visually impaired in the long run with complete blindness. This complication usually arises when a person is suffering from diabetes. It can be proliferative or non-proliferative depending on the blood and fluid leakage as well as the severity of the inflammation in the retina. While the symptoms are very subtle, the advancement can begin at a very young age.
- Retinal vein occlusion: This condition usually happens when the veins of the retina gets obstructed or gets a blockage. This can lead to reduced blood flow to the entire area which can lead to significant vision impairment and an increase in the pressure on the eyes.
- Retinal tears and detachments: When the retina gets pulled and is subsequently lifted from its normal position, this can lead to a condition known as retinal tears and detachment. If this condition is not treated properly and on time, it can lead to vision loss in the long run. These tears can happen in smaller sections of the retina which can lead to retinal breaks causing detachments in the retina. This condition is most commonly seen in people over the age of 60.
- Posterior vitreous detachment: The vitreous is a gel like layer that allows the eye to retain its shape even as it allows the light to enter the eye and reach the retina. When the thin fibres connecting this layer and the retina get degenerated, there is a detachment that takes place between the two, leading to this condition.
- Epiretinal membrane and macular holes: The scar like tissue known as the epiretinal membrane that lines the back of the eyes. When the macular tissue gets distorted due to this membrane, a macular hole may form which can lead to progressive vision impairment.