Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V Udaya BhaskarYour feedback matters!
My wife is 52 years. For the past ten years she is taking tablets for Type 2 diabetes, blood pressure, vertigo and mental depression. She reached menopause state 2 years back. She is complaining that few tablets such as gluconorm G1, neurobion forte, menopace ISO that she consumes is being passes out intact (unchanged and unabsorbed) in the faeces for past 2 yrs. Further she says that some cooked vegetables like greens, carrot passes out without digestion and found appeared in faeces .She feels that there is no use of consuming these tablets/ vegetables and stopped taking it. She breaks down some tablets into pieces and consumes it. Please explain the reason for it. Further I request the ways and means to improve digestion and absorption. Pl suggest medicines to improve digestion and absorption.
Wife has fever since yesterday 100.5-101.5. She also has the following symptoms: 1) cough 2) blocked nose 3) body ache 4) headache Medicines she has taken: paracetamol 500 mg -4 tablets with 4 hour gaps and she is having grilinctus cough suppressant. Wikoryl 1 tablet just now instead of plain paracetamol. The fever is not breaking. It stays at 100.5 minimum and maximum goes up to 101.5. What should we do.
I am suffering from diabetes presently are under control my question is ,is medicine of diabetes can be stop in future.
I am suffering skin problem, just like ring worm. I have tried so many medicines but still it is not clearing please help me and suggest.
Calcified leison scar in left side at my lungs due to old infection is still visible in x ray despite got full treatment before thirty years. Is this possible to remove permanently this scar from left lungs.
I frequently masturbate is this normal I am 32 years old and I am married and I am having a kid . I don't indulge in sex with my wife as she is showing dis interest in me. As a remedy I masturbate when I need sex. Am I normal . Can it be a health concern if don't have regular sex with my wife?
I have a baby boy with cesarean delivery and I am breastfeeding my 20 day old baby and I have hearing problems from last two days from my left ear. Left portion of my body goes numb if I sit more than half an hour with hearing problem in left ear. What should I do?
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression, which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics , such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.