Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. V.S.Suresh

General Physician, Chennai

Dr. V.S.Suresh General Physician, Chennai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences....more
Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences.
More about Dr. V.S.Suresh
Dr. V.S.Suresh is a trusted General Physician in Kodungaiyur, Chennai. You can meet Dr. V.S.Suresh personally at Pavithra Hospital in Kodungaiyur, Chennai. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. V.S.Suresh on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Pavithra Hospital

No 7, Ethiraj Swamy Salai, Kodungaiyur, Landmark: Opp To Malaysia Mahal, ChennaiChennai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. V.S.Suresh

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have red eyes over for three days what should I do and what are the symptoms of dengue.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Sudden High Fever,Severe Headache 2.Severe Bone and Joint Pain, Pain behind eyes 3.Fatigue, Nausea and vomiting 4.Skin rash may appear 2-5 days after fever 5.Blood platelet count is low and Dengue Antigen test(NS1) is positive
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from psoriasis. so I want to know how to cure this problem? Please help me.

General Physician, Mumbai
Avoid any triggering factor, take folic acid regularly, eat a healthy diet, always be stress free, exercise regularly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 45 year old. I am diabetic patient. I've had surgery 2 years ago. I have serious pain in both the leg. Which doctor should I prefer?

Diploma in Diabetology, MBBS
Endocrinologist, Mumbai
Plese do an arterial dopler of both the legs. If doppler shows some obstruction. You need to visit a vascular surgeon.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a TB patient and I am taking hav-od and rcinex, what could be my diet to recover faster.

MD - Pulmonary Medicine
Pulmonologist, Mangalore
Your diet should be rich in proteins. Proteins are present in egg white and dal. Having them daily is good. You can alternatively use protein supplements like Ensure plus or B protein dry fruits or any other twice daily with milk.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 27 years old. Sum times it bleeds when I go to potty. It is very little but it does sum times. What should I do. Tell me eating behavior.

General Surgeon, Gandhinagar
Dear ankitbhai you should avoid more oily spicy foods so far as possible. Take more water, liquids, fibre containing green leafy vegetables, fruits basically to keep your stool soft.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Excessive masturbation during teenage time is a reason for micro penis. Now I am running 31 age from last 18 years doing masturbation (at 13 age) after 2 years came into teenage (at 15 age). Till the date I am doing masturbation penis length is very small 3.5"I m going to married in next 6 month but worried abt my penis L x G will satisfy my partner or not. please tell me homeopathy remedy (Doses/Tabs). For it.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Alone medicine won't work permanently Stop masturbation totally Wake up early go for morning walk in greenery daily with relaxed mind Do pranayam and yoga daily Do perineal and pelvic exercises daily Take salads and fruits more Take milk, dry fruits regularly Avoid oily spicy and fast food, non veg food, processed food, rice Take Damiaplant by shwabe Homeopathic medicine 15 drops in 50 ml water twice a day for 6 mths Ashwagandha Q Homeopathic medicine 10 drops in 50 ml water twice a day for 6 mths Reconsult after 3 months.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am using damia plant for sexual disorder is it safe to use this homeopathic medicine and is it effective.

Homeopath, Kolkata
it is effective but not to be used for long periods.have good sleep.relax mentally.take food in time and water in sufficient quantity.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I was 23 and i am regularly affected with fever I have tried so many hospitals but no use. What should I do? Please help me.

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
Fever is not considered medically significant until body temperature is above 100.4 F (38 C). Fever serves as one of the body's natural defences against bacteria and viruses which cannot live at a higher temperatures. Also, the body's defence mechanisms seem to work more efficiently at a higher temperature -Fevers of 104 F (40 C) or higher may be dangerous and demand immediate treatments like: -Acetaminophen (dolo-650 mg) twice or thrice can be used to lower a fever . Aspirin should not be used for fever in children/ adolescents or during a viral illness. -Wear loose fitting clothes and don’t overdress. Overdressing can cause temperature to rise further. -Tepid water (85 F [30 C]) baths may help bring down a fever -The body should be cooled with a wet sponge. -A fever can cause severe dehydration. Drink plenty of fluids.. Have citrus fruits, particularly Vitamin C rich ones like mausami, Amla juice etc. -Take light and easily digestible home cooked meals .avoid outside food -Wash hands frequently with soap and water especially after returning from public places or public transport. -Further therapy depends on the cause of fever like urinary infection/typhoid or malaria/dengue infection and the accompanying symptoms that need to be investigated and treated accordingly
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I occasionally have pain in my right side of head. Why it happens again and again. What happens if it continues for long time.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Neck Exercises. Neck Stretching. Postural Correction. Shoulder Shrugs. Take frequent Breaks at work. Core Strengthening Exercises. Use cervical pillow. Use Back Support. Self Massage the back of neck.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a sex problem I am married but after 2 year now. I have a time problem I discharge very soon at the sex time (only just 1-2 minutes ) please give me some Solution And I have another problem ye properly khada hona bhi kam ho gaya hai OR ek baar karne ke baad dobara jaldi khada bhi nahi hota uska size bhi bahut choti hai please sir koi solution de. Thank you.

Homeopath, Pune
Hello. Homeopathic treatment will help you to gain sexual energy as well as treat premature ejaculation. Advise= do daily exercise 45 min. Eat healthy diet. Drink water properly. Avoid alcohol and smoking. Avoid stress.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My sisters son has shivering in the time of eating. Also he don't like to talk, even to his father, also he is crying very fast, even when an biscuit lost. Also all the time he is biting his nail. He has asthma also. Please send a good solution for it.

General Physician,
at this age the kid become very possessive in nature thatsvwhy the child behave like this because he hasv s strong liking and disliking so have to observe the child from thatbangle also so be very patients treat the child like a friend you gave to bring wpdown yourself to the child level of understanding.things will be alright.they need always attention.

Hi I have urticaria at my body but it is very low how to over come it and I also have constipation is related with urticaria.

PG Hom, London, BHMS
Homeopath, Mumbai
Hello Ujwala, You can take Tablet Allegra 120 twice a day,it will reduce the allergy. You can apply Venusia Soft lotion all over the itching. You can even apply ice cold water on the itching as it is soothing.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 65 Yrs. Old male. Suffering from Allergic Rhinitis. Not getting proper relief even after treatment by Physician/ENT specialist.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
Take tab. Sinarest once a day after meal. Use nasal spray otrivin 2 puffs in to each nostril twice a day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30 years old, doing job in police department, extra work and extra tension and also family tnsn, I am married n have a daughter of 1 n half years old, At present day by day I am losing my sexual life, what may be the reason behind? Any solution?

General Physician, Nashik
You will have to give time to your family and sexual life. Take a day off or plan a vacation and everything will be all right. Do not worry.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

21 what are the symptoms of piles and what are the basic reason behind this and how can be overcome this.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
Avoid constipation, take fiber containing diet, use green vegetables.take proper amount of water, take tab pilex one tab 3 times daily for 4 weeks, apply anovate ointment on anus after defecation.. consult surgeon if not ok.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My high sensitive c-reactive protein is 3. 2. What is the meaning of it and how does it affect my health?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
C-reactive protein, is a test which measures the concentration in blood serum of a special type of protein produced in the liver which is present during episodes of acute inflammation or infection. In the body, crp plays the important role of interacting with the complement system, an immunologic defense mechanism. An elevated crp test result is an indication of acute inflammation. In cases of inflammatory rheumatic diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis and lupus, doctors can utilize the crp test to assess the effectiveness of a specific arthritis treatment levels of 3.2 suggest that some inflammatory process has started in some part of body. It can be arthritis or an infection. Please go for blood esr.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a semen loss in urine. Is it very serious problem. If no. What kind of precautions have to take. What kind of food should I take.

Dear lybrate user, you are suffering from spermatorrhoea. Continue the following medications for at least 20 days to get rid of your problem of spermatorrhoea:- 1) take 5 drops of homoeopathic china 30 or cinchona officinalis 30, thrice daily, in empty stomach. 2) take 30 drops of homoeopathic mother tincture acid phos q in a cup of water daily after lunch. 3) take 30 drops of homoeopathic mother tincture withania somnifera q in a cup of water daily after dinner. Apart from medicines you could try a home therapy. Soak 5 grams of fennel seeds (snouff) & 5 grams of rock candy (misri) in a glass of water before going to bed daily. On waking up next morning drink the snouf-misri soaked water in empty stomach.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My daughter is having throat pain from last two days. She is 19 years. Please advise what to do?

General Physician, Cuttack
Let her do warm saline gurgling 2-3 times daily, Take throat lozenges for some days. if no relief she may have to take antibiotic. Consult for advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My age is 27, married one yr b4. I ve pcod problem, what medicine I can take to get pregnant. Am using regestrone tab now.

DGO, MD, MRCOG, CCST, Accredation in Colposcopy
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
You can take clomiphene provided your tubes are normal. However you will need prescription of a doctor for it
Submit FeedbackFeedback

4 Everyday Habits That Can Kill Your Love Life

MBBS, MCCEE, Fellowship in Sexual Medicine
Sexologist, Jaipur
4 Everyday Habits That Can Kill Your Love Life

Daily habits have the power to leave you limp during or after intercourse. These habits can result in low libido and low desire to engage in intercourse with your partner. However, once you identify them, it is easier to rectify them.

Here are a few daily things which might leave you limp:

  1. Not nourishing your libido enough: One major reason of a depreciating sex drive can be attributed to low libido, which can be an outcome of poor dietary choices. Add more aphrodisiacs to your diet such as oysters, dark chocolates, bananas, strawberries and yogurt which are rich in zinc, magnesium and other minerals which help in increasing your sex drive.
  2. Over-masturbation: Engaging in self-stimulation too many times a day can result in fatigue and other health problems. The acceptable number of times a person should masturbate in a day is 2-3 times, however, if you engage in masturbation more than that, you can experience problems like a limp, flaccid penis and reduced sexual drive.
  3. Increase in insulin levels: Consuming too much sugar during the day can result in spiked insulin (blood sugar levels) in your body. This ends up making you feel more lethargic. It was recently discovered that in men, insulin raises ‘oestrogen’, leading to low libido and in graver cases, erectile dysfunction. Another study linked excess glucose or blood sugar with a dip in the levels of testosterone, thus, leaving you limp before/after intercourse.
  4. Stress: Though some amount of stress is considered normal, when the levels of distress go sky-rocketing, it might leave you limp as if affects your sexual performance. Instead of relieving stress, sex ends up feeling more like a liability which can result in you having problems getting an erection or getting an orgasm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
6609 people found this helpful
View All Feed