Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. V S SureshYour feedback matters!
I am 39 year old male diabetic since 24 yrs, suffering from arthritis since 1 yr, not yet consulted any doctor yet, taking ayurvedic medicines. What should I do?
I am 21 years old student living in Delhi I have approximately 100 grey hairs. I am very worried about it. I have been told that hair once greyed could not be reversed. What should be my plan of action?
I am very short tempered, but now a days I got angry on very little issues and my anger Is this much high that I can even harm the other person. Tell me how to control this.
Lybrate | Dr. Malar MD speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
My mom has problem of blood pressure and joints pain in hand, back. So which medicine in homoeopathic medicine take?
Sir in winter my skin becomes rough. Now I Apply VASELINE Cream. So what I have to do. Please give me some suggestions.
My weight is low how to weight gain. How to fit my body Please sand any powder name for weight gain.
How can I concentrate more in study. I study only for 1 hour after that my head start pain Eye pain some time mind goes any where My friends say we are easily study for 2 3 hour I study minimum 2 hours at one time My hair are also turning grey and lot of hair fall.PLease tell.
In Ayurveda medicine KALMEGH CHOORNA is used to weight loss? My friend use this 40 days and she lost her weight 15 kgs is it true? Anybody can use this? Is it compulsory to drink barely water when the medicine used?
Birthmarks are dark spots/blemishes that are present at birth or appear soon after. Most of them are harmless and while some disappear with time, some don't. Birthmarks may cause a person to be conscious of their appearance and some types of marks may even pose health problems. You can opt for birthmark removal for cosmetic or health reasons.
Types of birthmarks
The two major types of birthmarks are vascular birthmarks, which are caused due to the incorrect formation of blood vessels; and pigmented birthmarks that are caused due to an overgrowth of pigmentation cells.
Common vascular birthmarks are 3 types:
- Haemangiomas: Bright red or bluish marks that may appear above or below the skin's surface.
- Port-wine stains: They are discolorations found mainly on the neck, face arms or legs, which look like wine was spilled on that area of the body.
- Macular stains: These are faint red marks often found on the forehead, eyelids, nape of the neck, nose or the upper lip.
Pigmented birthmarks are generally of 3 types- Cafe-au-lait spots, which are common coffee colored spots; Mongolian spots that are flat, bluish-gray patches on the lower back or buttocks; and moles that may be tan or black, flat or raised and may have hair growing out of them. Moles may develop into skin cancer.
So, in cases where a birthmark can be potentially fatal for your health, it's best to get it removed.
Here are the different ways you can choose from if you intend to get your birthmark removed.
1. Laser surgery - It's a widely popular birthmark procedure, especially for port-wine stains. A yellow light laser, called flashlamp pumped a dye laser, is commonly used for treating and removing birthmarks in children. Haemangiomas are generally treated with a pulsed eye laser when they start to grow in size and become thicker than before.
2. Surgery - Surgical excision can help remove a birthmark and minimize the resulting scar. Mongolian birthmarks, port-wine stains, and haemangiomas can be treated with surgery.
3. Cryosurgery and Electrodessication - Cryosurgery is the application of extreme cold to the affected area to destroy the diseased tissue. Electrodessication refers to the destruction of tissues by dehydration induced by a high-frequency electric current.