Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V.RadhakishnanYour feedback matters!
I have too much hair on my face and also some pimples r the in head, please tel what can I do for this?
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all all remedies but when I apply colour on my hairs the irritation occurs it appears that it is a g what is the solution.
Avoid bathing in hot water.
Apply a moisturizer after bath and again at night.
Use a Mild Soap.
Am getting tremendous Hair fall. How to control my hair loss. Is water a problem. An working in a Design company.
How to control hair fall? I tried many shampoos, oils n many more things but not getting required results.
I am 21 year engineering student. I am unable to take rest as I cannot sleep for long. Due to which I am having dark circle nesr my eyes. What can I do to get rid of them?
Hello Doctors, My sister, age 16 is suffering from excessive hair loss, kindly suggest us any medicine or home remedy for it. Thanks in advance.
How to reduce pimples and scares in my face? It's been for past 2 years. It is make my face very dull.
Acne is an inflammatory skin disorder which is prevalent in both males and females. When the sebaceous glands present on skin produce excessive sebum, the hair follicles present on skin get clogged leading to the formation of acne.
Acne can be triggered by a number of factors. Here are some of the common triggers for acne:
- Genetics: If one or both parents have acne, their children have high chances of suffering from it as well. Genes influence the sensitivity of your skin towards hormones such as androgens and progesterone that trigger acne. They also influence the production of anti inflammatory chemicals in the skin and skin's response to bacteria.
- Stress: The severity of acne can be correlated to the levels of stress a person is facing. While scientists are yet to figure the exact relationship between stress and acne; it is known that the cells that produce sebum or oil also act as stress receptors. Studies suggest that when a person is under stress, these cells produce excessive sebum that clogs pores on the skin leading to pimples.
- Hormones: Hormones play an important role in skin health especially when it comes to women. Androgens or the male hormones present in both men and women, trigger acne by over stimulating the oil glands. Women may also see an increase in pimples during menstruation. This is due to the fluctuating levels of progesterone that stimulate the production of sebum.
- Medication: Acne is one of the side effects to a few types of medication such as corticosteroids and anticonvulsants. However, this is not seen very often. On the other hand, drugs that contain hormones such as androgenic steroids almost always cause an acne breakout. Treatment for acne depends on the severity of the condition and its persistence. Mild cases can be easily treated with over the counter medication, but if your acne is severe and not affected by these medications, it best to consult a dermatologist.
Should I wear bra to reduce breast bouncing and pain I have large breast like women I have pain also in left brst I. I don't kno which bra is comfortable fit for my huge brst and I don't know how to measure help me. If any solution is to reduce brst without surgery suggest me solution even I have more large breast than my family females help me please .
Stretch mark after pregnancy. How can we remove it as it looks so bad. Is there any cream, oil, lotion in india that can remove or reduce it? Please suggest me how can we remove stretch mark after pregnancy?
This problem about My hair fall I have tried all kind of shampoo but no effect? Give me some suggestion what should I do now?
I have some small pimple like bumps on my penis so I checked it on Internet and their are some pics related to that so they shows its molluscum contagiosum is it harmful and how can it be removed any medicine I can use it would be a great help.
I am 17 and from past 1 year at least 30 hairs fall everyday and I can notice my hairline receding. My scalp is also itchy what do I do? I have used many shampoos including ayurveda. Nothings seems to be working.
Hair loss or Alopecia is a problem common to both men and women. It can leave you feeling very miserable. But rather than getting upset knowing the cause will help you tackle the problem efficiently.
The following are few shocking causes of hair loss that you may not be aware of:
- Hair Loss can be a hereditary problem for some people. It can be common to both men and women. Males may encounter male pattern baldness and females can encounter female pattern baldness.
- Women can face hair loss problems for using hair styling tools. You must avoid hair strengtheners, curling irons and dryers in order to control hair loss.
- Hormonal imbalances can lead to hair loss. Thyroid problems or levels of
- estrogen getting reduced in cases of women can cause hair loss.
- Lack of protein in your diet can also result in hair loss. Insufficient protein intake according to your age may trigger hair loss.
- Intake of too much steroids like birth control pills can also be a contributing factor.
- Stress is also a major contributing factor for hair loss. Any form of prolonged anxiety or trauma can lead to hair loss problems.
- Sudden and excessive weight loss also sometimes may be the cause for uncontrolled hair fall.
In order to combat the problem of hair loss you must consult a doctor and undergo the required treatment.
The following are few treatments that can prove to be helpful for you:
- Many clinics nowadays provide hair transplantation treatment. You may consider hair transplantation if you encounter hair loss at an alarming rate.
- Increase the intake of proteins in your diet.
- Include food like fish in your diet which is high on protein.
- Massage hair oils like coconut oil, almond oil, amla oil as they will help nourish the roots of your hair.
- Applying henna at home can also increase the volume of your hair and make it look beautiful too.
Along with the above mentioned treatments, eating healthy and sleeping well will also help you to tackle your problem of hair loss. Normally a person sheds fifty to hundred strands of hair per day, but if it is more than that, consulting a doctor is highly recommended. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.