Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V.RadhakishnanYour feedback matters!
My colour is very black nobody like me I feel so bad for myself please give me any advice. How could be white?
I had gone to village, 1years ago Actually there is some black marks arising on my face and it is still increasing I consult too many doctors they suggest me skintight, melalight, emosone and hh light but the problem is remain same on my face It looks very ugly please suggest me helpful treatment.
Does daily masturbation makes acne to grow more? I have acne on my face and I masturbate daily. Help me.
I am 28 years old female lady, I have many problem related mu face I have many pimples on my chick on. And right now I have face pigmentation issue on my skin. I take treatment from a doctor in my city jaunpur.
I want to make my skin white. Please help me out with best solution. I can perform that with any cost.
Psoriasis is a skin disease, which develops in men and women often during middle age and above. Although tests and researches are being carried out in various laboratories around the world, the exact cause of this condition is yet unknown. Psoriasis is not infectious. In other words, it does not spread by coming in contact with someone suffering from it. In case you see that you are just developing psoriasis or it is in its early stages, then you can opt for some simple and natural methods of curing it. These home remedies fall under Ayurvedic treatments and help you in getting rid of this disease before it spreads further into your body.
- Moist skin: Apply lots of moisturizer on your body. This is done to keep the skin moist and supple. The more your skin becomes dry, the chances of it bleeding and causing infections increase. It is often recommended to apply body oil or sesame oil before taking a bath as it softens the skin.
- Use natural body soaps: Sometimes the body soaps that you use are made of harsh chemicals. These chemicals come in contact with your body and aggravate the infection furthermore. You can use home made natural soaps, which are made of natural ingredients and are gentle on your skin.
- Avoid skin injuries: Skin injuries like a cut, bleeding, blisters etc. can be harmful for psoriasis. They can aggravate the inflammation and cause more damage. In fact, it is recommended that you apply moisturizer and sunscreen every time you step out of the house in order to protect your skin from further damage.
- Use medicines after consultation: Certain medicines have the ability to flare up the effects of psoriasis. Thus, when you develop this disease, it is advised that you meet a general physician and discuss your medicines with him/her in order to control the same.
- Reduce stress: Stress levels contribute a lot to psoriasis. Thus, you need to relax as much as possible. You can try out yoga and meditation to keep the stress level down and in turn control this disease as well.
- Wear cotton clothes: Wear clothes that you are comfortable in and those which do not cause irritation on your skin. Synthetic clothes sometimes cause a lot of irritation and rashes on the skin. It is something that should be avoided.
These are some of the quick and natural remedies to cure yourself of psoriasis as early as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hi sir/madam I am 23 hair falling is my major problem please give me solution to control my hair fall to recover my hair.
My forehead and area of chin and lips is dark from rest of the area of mouth. This dark unevenness is visible. Can you please suggest something to even my whole face? Any medicine or home remedies plz.
My hair is getting oily and itchy and pimples over it. For that I want to do head bath every half a day, it is very uneasy please suggest anything to control my problem.
Following a proper skin care regime ensures a flawless skin. You cannot enjoy a beautiful, supple, flawless skin without taking good care of it or putting much effort into it. Giving energy and time into taking good care of your skin will result in soft and alluring skin. However, sometimes despite a proper skin care regime, your skin looks dull and unhealthy. This is due to the habits you have incorporated that ruin your skin as a consequence and make it look drab. Mentioned below are 5 habits which are terrible for your skin and should be stopped at once.
1. Washing your face with harsh cleansers:
Most people who are prone to oily skin resulting in acne and pimples, resort towards cleansers and exfoliators to dry their skin out. While this seems like a great idea in theory, the cleaners end up removing the beneficial oils produced by the skin and destroy the skin's natural protective barrier.
2. Using products stored in jars:
Skin experts and dermatologists believe that tube packaged products are much better than products stored in a jar. This is because most skin care products contain antioxidants which break down when repeatedly exposed to air and sun thus making your products less effective with every use.
3. Skimping on sleep:
Apart from benefitting your mood, energy levels and metabolism, sleep also rewards you with a beautiful skin. It keeps dark circles away and makes your skin glow. Lack of sleep causes stress and generates free radicals in our skin, thus harming it.
4. Using cotton pillowcases instead of satin ones:
Your collagen breaks down due to persistent pressure of your face into your pillow which is traumatic to your skin. Avoid too much friction by opting for satin pillows instead of cotton ones. Moreover, if you are prone to acne, wash your pillows every week to remove the buildup of residue that accumulates on your sheets.
5. Talking too much on the phone:
Studies show that bacteria gathers on the surface of your phone which is why you must clean it every time you talk over the phone or talk to them on speaker. Phone applies pressure on your face which traps the oil and causes zits.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!