Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V P Vital RajYour feedback matters!
My hand is black from the half boy and from boy inner part of body is white. So whenever I wear sleeve less t shirt is's looking not gud. What I do for this.
I was very fair. But after joining college I became dark. How can I get my natural colour back. I have sensitive skin.
I am a male age 31 years I have dark circle around my eyes and a dark spot in between my eyes on my nose means I want to locate the auctul position of dark spot on my nose please me to get ride of it as soon as possible.
Sir I have an problem when summer season starts a kind of rashes starts at my upper finger spots tell me the treatment and reason.
I hv red marks on inner thighs extending from genitalia area to half of upper part of thigh. Why it's happening what's the cure.
Dear Sir, I am suffering from black spot on right leg from last three years, What to do? Please help me.
Hi sir, myself sambit kanungo (19 years old) n having fordyce spots on my upper lip since 2-3 years, I actually do not want to deal with therapy such as laser or electrolytic, I am here asking you if there is any product I can get it online or offline and any natural treatment needed to fade away it.
I want to just a lightning my skin, it becoming darker day by day. Suggest any cream, syrup or any solution?
Pichle 3 year s hm apne hath ko touch krte h ya face ko koi slap kr de hmko tho wo area m sujan aa jati hai or 10 mint bd thik ho jata h please help me.
Before days. I used to be white but these days I am becoming black day by day .Please can you give me some tips in order to turn my whole body white I.E to gain my previous color. Like what supplement should I take more and tips.
I am 21 yrs old. I have been suffering from white marks on my face 5 only. I consulted a homeopathy doctor. He is teeling the problem is about heat in body. How to overcome the problem.
I am 27 years old my face is damage my full face has pimple scars. My skin is not glowing please answer.
On my face, there is dark shade below the right eye, I want to know with cream will help me to remove it.
I am having some pigmentation on my face, feels itchy some times and black patches near forehead. Doctor advice a cream flutivate used for some time but not working. Could you please provide a way around. Thanks.
I have got folliculitis on my back, the pimple got burst and puss came out. The area is red with scar in between. What medication should be taken to heal it?
I am relief few days from chicken pox. My whole body fill dark sports. Now please tell me how to remove my dark sports?
Hello I am 24 years old. I want to ask that I smoke too much and due to that I have cigarettes stains on my lips so how to remove that stain please tell me a good solution.
Caring for their look is no longer only restricted to women, men care about their looks just as much as women. In fact, it would be more suitable to say that majority of today's population cares about their looks and appearance. In an effort to look younger many men now-a-days are turning to Botox injections in order to get a more youthful appearance. There is no significant difference between Botox effects on men and women.
Here are nine things that men can expect with Botox treatment:
- A Ten Minute Procedure: The actually process of getting a Botox injection does not take longer than 10 to 15 minutes. There is no need for anesthesia and it can easily be performed as an outpatient procedure. A Botox injection is relatively pain-free.
- Get Back to Work: Botox is a procedure that you can get done even on your lunch break. Since it does not involve anesthesia of any kind, you can get straight back to the office within an hour of having the procedure. However, it is best to avoid strenuous activities and exercising for a week after the procedure.
- Quick Results: Botox results are not immediate but can be seen within 3 to 5 days of the injection being given. Optimal results can be noted 2 weeks after the process.
- Swelling and Bruising: Mild swelling is observed at the injection site, which resolves in max 1-2 hours, bruising is very rare, but if happens resolves on its own in 2-3 days maximum and can be easily concealed with light make up.
- Effects that Last 4 to 6 Months: Botox injections do make you look younger, but its effects do not last forever. The effect of Botox injections usually lasts for 4 to 6 months. After this, you will need to go through the procedure again to maintain the youthful appearance.
- Slowed Pace of Aging: Botox can also be used as a preventive measure when it comes to aging. Many men find that Botox can help prevent the formation of wrinkles and soften fine lines.
- Headaches: Though Botox injections are also a form of treatment for chronic migraines, one of the side effects of Botox is a mild headache. This should resolve itself within a few hours and is not something to worry about.
- A Few Side-Effects: Generally no untoward side effects are noted if done with the right technique, some rare side effects are drooping of eyelids which resolves on its own in 2 months.
- Compliments: 'Rested, refreshed, good'; These are some of the words you should get used to hearing when people talk about the way you look. As long as you use Botox in moderation and get the procedure done by an experienced doctor, you should be ready to look fabulous. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.