Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V. MurugappanYour feedback matters!
Is dulcolax any good for constipation? What should I do for this problem as I have had the same problem for quite some time now. I eat and I don't digest food. I have stomach pain due to the same reason. Please help me out.
Hi I am 25 years of age & I have started backache since 15 days following gym exercise. Please advise remedy for it!
I am 53 female get pain in the thighs. Legs or hands it looks like muscular pain. But very bad. It lasts a while please advice course of action.
Hi, I am suffering from Low testosterone and low libido I feel very tired during sex and have no mood for sex. What should I do? Please help me.
How can I loose weight? I am dieting since a quite while now. But no effect is seen while doing so. please gv me suggestions.
I am very thin according to the people. Is my weight less according to my height? If yes then what should it be and what should I do to gain weight?
Hello doctor, I've facial hairs, I ve taken laser settings few years back but not got any result. Pls suggest.
Happened to have sex without protection, took I pill after 65 hours now periods r delayed by 3 days. Took home test around 10 pm using I-can and got the result as negative. Do we need to wait r how should we move on. Now she is pregnant can we wait for periods.
I am 6 month pregnant. In my gtt test my fbs is 76 urine sugar id nil and after talking 100 glucose after half hour blood sugar is 156 andurine sugar is f. Traces. After 1 hour blood sugar is 176 and urine sugar is+. After 2 hours blood sugar is 148 and urine sugar is traces. Ln my hbalc test the result is 5.9. My question is my am diabetic or not. What should be my diet. Jo baby ke health ke liye theek ho. Kya me 3 fruits ek din me le sakti hu. I am very confused. Please guide me for my diet.
I am a skinny guy aged 18, weight 60kg and height 6". What should I do to gain some more weight. I eat very much but its not working.
I have irregular periods again. I used to take some Ayurvedic medicine till December from which they were coming very regular. Since I stopped my periods again started to get irregular. Everytime it skips, more my weight increases. I used to be 42 kilos ten years ago! I started going to gym regularly now. Earlier in college my periods were fairly regular. Then in 2012 I did a sonography and the doc said my ovaries had cysts. With the Ayurvedic medicine my periods became very regular (35 day cycle) but I stopped as he said I can stop it. But now again my periods are irregular and my weight has increased so much in the past few months (from 52 to 57!)
How to gain her weight. She is very week. Please suggest any Powder or any other solution for gain weight.
Is there a high level sugar content in dates? On eating dates, Will this sugar content damage or weaken sex nervous system?
I had problems at my jaw. It's Pain lots at night and then it's completely over on morning. I can't identify it.
Oily skin is a condition that can be characterized by shine on the skin and a large number of pores. The oil in question is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum. This can result in acne and blackheads. Summer is a time of the year where skin problems due to oily skin are worsened by factors such as sweat and dust. So proper skin care is necessary in order to negate the effects of oily skin.
There are multiple ways to handle this condition in summers:
1. Using cleansers - Proper cleaning of skin is a very important step in lessening the effects of oily skin. Harsh cleansers have an opposing effect as they facilitate secretion of oil, so a mild cleanser is usually the best option. Some cleansers may contain ingredients that irritate the skin, so care is advised in selecting a proper one.
2. Hydration and food - Keeping the body well hydrated in summers combined with a diet free of greasy, oily food and less fats can help in reducing the effects of oily skin.
3. Using masks to clear the face - Masks such as clay masks, yogurt, and baking soda can help in cleansing the skin by clearing the oil. It should be noted that these treatments should not be overdone as they can cause the skin to dry up too much and over secrete oil.
4. Skin moisturizers - People often have this notion that oily skin does not require moisturizer application. Selecting a moisturizer that is fit for oily skin and using it will help moisturize the skin and keep it healthy.
5. Sunscreen - Sunscreen is a necessity during summers, and the sunscreen you choose should be specifically for oily skin in order for it to work effectively. Application of sunscreen can help prevent the UV rays of the sun from penetrating the skin and cause complications.
6. Dermatological treatment - In case of severe oiliness, treatments such as chemical peels and creams laced with tretinoin can help.
Related Tip: Which Moisturizer Will Work Best for Your Skin Type?