Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. V. MurugappanYour feedback matters!
I am 45 days late in my period and my urine preg test is negative. I went to the doctor and she said utreus is normal and gave some tables. After having for 2 days, no change. I had papaya juice the previous month and I got my periods at 30 days. Shld I take any test. I already have 2 kids.
Hi doctor, what does it mean when stones are in lower calyx of kidney. If a stone is in lower calyx, does it take time to come out of it?
In my mouth oftenly there is a blister. Week or couple of week there is a blister in mouth. Im very tired of this blisters. Sir what to do please help.
I am diabetic since 9 yr now taking zomelismet 50-500 and triglicomet 1 tablet at morning and triglicomet 1 at night also ecosprin' 75 at night. I want to know if I can control my sugar level with exercise I have fracture in my right leg 6 month back can not walk smoothly still. What type of exercise I can do. My fasting sugar is 135 and pp 235 around.
I suffer from head aches more often. May be because of tension or migraine. Doctors gave me dolo and stemtill. Sometimes pain reduces and sometimes not. Once I get severe head aches then drugs don't help me. Which is the best medicine for head aches and how to prevent it.
I am very depressed now because of many stresses so that I feel always illness and weaknesses please help me and having also some internal health problems.
I have a problem in my skin just above the lips. Watery substance is coming out and it becomes hard. If I remove it then again water comes out and also it is spreading. Which medicine should I apply.
I am 35 years old. Dear sir/ madam my fsh levels are 64 and tsh 2.2. My hormone levels r high and my doctor has said that fsh levels r too high that have gone to menopause stage. My periods r irregular. For 2 to 3 months. I had one child of 6 years old. But now I am interested for getting second child. So give me any suggestion to have a child naturally. Thank you sir/madam.
I am 25/female I have a ance prone skin ance scars and pigmentation on my face from my 16 years I went to dermatologist at that time the medicine and creams helped me to some days only but still I am suffering from the same problem I have used so many creams till now but did not got any better result till now I am using doxclyince tablets at night time n applying erytop cream at night and kojivit gel in the morning and using biluma cream when going to college will this creams helps now suggests me some thing to get regret of this ance n ance scars problems doctor pls n I am following good diet also.
I am thin. I try to body weight grow. But all time fail in grow. please help me my body weight grow?
I am 22 years old girl. I suffered from severe headache from last 5 yr. When pain starts then it is unbearable. Both sides of nerves pains alot. At that time nothing be seen other then death. These symptoms are of what? I never checkup this bcz have fear that is there something serious. What I do.
Sir, I have a backpain. I am daily going office to my appache bike. Up and down 30 km. And office work also sitting in chair. What can I do?
When I eat food it gets choked near the wind pipe what should be done. U said do not drink water with the meal. Any suggestion. Please advice.
I have lower back pain radiating toward right leg on sitting. I feel pain in right buttocks. MRI LUMBOSACRAL is normal. Vitamin D deficient. Please guide me.
Dry fruits undoubtedly are great energy foods that are loaded with vital nutrients like minerals and vitamins. Anjeer or fig is one of the most popularly used dry fruit, and has multiple benefits. So, it's essential to include this fruit in your diet. Anjeer or fig can be consumed in multiple ways.
First is, by sun drying it and having it raw. You can even store this dried fig throughout the year. People across the country love the milk shake of Kaju Anjeer. For which, you need to soak some figs and add them along with cashews to the milk. Alternatively, you can even roughly cut them and add to your salads. The most delicious way to have figs is by adding them in your desserts. You can also make sweets like barfi and peda (milk sweet) with this healthy ingredient.
Here are 9 health benefits of this super fruit:
- Controls blood pressure and ageing: Figs are rich in potassium, which negates the effect of sodium and helps in controlling blood pressure. They can also help in controlling ageing effects by providing you enough iron, estrogen, etc. This keeps your hormones in check and boosts your energy as well. Figs are also great for skin and hair and nails. Mashed figs applied on the face can prevent acne.
- Helps in weight management: Moderate amount of figs can help in controlling weight. They are rich in fiber, and therefore eating figs is a good way to keep junk and fried foods at bay. When in the mood for a light snack, pick figs and they will make you feel full, at the same time, but in a healthy way.
- Heart healthy food: Figs reduce the amount of triglycerides in the blood. Triglycerides are the culprit for inducing heart disease as they are fat particles which accumulate along the blood vessel and cause heart attacks.
- Reduces chances of cancer: Figs are rich in antioxidants and therefore help in controlling release of free radicals and chronic inflammation. The free radicals are the ones responsible for chronic inflammation including cancer, heart disease, and diabetes. Figs are therefore believed to have a preventive effect on these chronic health conditions.
- Controls blood sugar: The chlorogenic acid present in figs helps in reducing blood sugar levels in diabetics. Potassium which is found in abundance in figs also plays a good role in control of blood sugar levels.
- Improves bone health: Calcium is the main ingredient required for healthy bones, and figs are a good natural source for this. While dairy products are a good source, they are not alone sufficient, and figs can be a good second-line supplement.
- Aids in constipation: Being rich in fiber, figs are good for intestinal motility and can prevent constipation. The fiber provides roughage, aiding in good bowel movements
- Keeps the reproductive system in check: Figs are rich in minerals like magnesium, zinc, and manganese which contribute to vitality and fertility. Figs can be soaked in milk and consumed or eaten in other forms as mentioned above. So, if you're pregnant or planning a baby, do include this super food in your diet.
- Prevent kidney stones: Boil some figs in water and once cool, this water can be consumed for a few days to prevent kidney stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.