Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V. Murugappan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. V. MurugappanYour feedback matters!
I am facing cavity problem since 2 days. (Small tiny hole at left inner upper teeth) Can anyone suggest best solution? Is anything serious or filling gives solution? I am abort to consult doctor!
Good morning doctor my self shagun I am 27 year old girl and I have lip reduction problem last five months what should I do.
For human beings, the body is considered the temple, one that they strive to keep fit and in shape. In fact, the plethora of ailments, which people complain of suffering from, almost always deal with their physical health. In this over engagement to restore the physical health, the well being of the mental health is never considered. However truth remains that the health of the mind is equally if not more important and must be given its share of priority. With the growing age and times, depression has emerged as a gnawing problem, one that is plaguing individuals indiscriminately and one that must be eradicated as soon as possible.
Some of the ways to combat this fatal ailment are:
- Exercises: Everyday a bit of exercise not only keeps the body fit and healthy, but also goes a long way in easing and calming the mind. You need not indulge in strenuous exercises, but must make it a conscientious habit to work out a bit daily.
- Talk to people: Though depression makes one inexorably quiet and silent, the first thing that is prescribed as a remedial measure is talk to people. Engaging in conversations with people, telling them what exactly is troubling you are proven ways to combat depression.
- Meditate: There is no better way to treat mental ailment than meditating. When you suffer from depression, your body undergoes severe conflict. Meditating not only calms the mind, but also soothes away the worries.
- Develop a support system: Depression is almost always followed by an unfathomable sense of loneliness. Talking to others does help, but at the same time try to develop a support system. Find an individual, be it parents, relatives or friends and confide in him or her. Not sharing what you are going through is never a solution and only exacerbates the fatality of the situation.
- Change the daily routine: Monotony is never exciting and it is only time, before the humdrum of life gets to you. Changing the daily routine and incorporating something new and exciting go a long way in recuperating you from the mental dullness and fatigue.
Hi Sir, My fatty liver with sgpt count 96 and sgot 53. I have consulted with a liver specialist. He advised me to go for Ultrasound scan in that I got grade 2 fatty liver. In the mean time I have started strict diet that I fully stopped intake of sugar, bakery items, deep fries and reduced all cereals to 1/4th quantities. Then After a week, my new blood report shows SGPT 71 and SGOT 42, then After a week, my new blood report shows SGPT 48 and SGOT 31 now what is the condition of my liver.
I have a desk job and in last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 75kgs to 85kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
I Lateral Lunge
Chances are, you don’t have to move side to side very often. This can leave youat risk of losing your balance, and even more susceptible to injury. This dynamicstretch not only increases range of motion in the hips and groin, it alsoimproves lower body strength, balance, and coordination.
1. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and hands together or on your hips.Keep your core engaged and maintain good posture throughout the movement.Lunge sideways, landing softly on the heel of your left foot with your toes out slightly. Keep your knee in line with your first toes.
2.The lunge knee should be around 90 degrees and the stationary leg should be straight with the knee slightly bent and foot pointing straight ahead. Rise back to the starting position and repeat on the opposite side. Alternate for 5 to 8 reps on each side.
II Reverse 90/90
Loosening the muscles of the hips is one way to relieve the symptoms of lower back pain. You get a big bang for your buck with the Reverse 90/90. You may feel a tight IT band along the outside of your thigh as the stretch goes around the hip and into your lower back.
1.Lie flat on your back with your arms fully extended. Bend your right knee and place your right foot on the floor. Cross your left leg over to rest on your right thigh.Keeping your shoulders, upper back, and arms flat on the floor,drop both knees toward the right side.
2.Feel the stretch through your lower back and left hip. Reverse your leg positions and repeat in the opposite direction.
EASIER: If you find it a challenge to keep your shoulders flat on the ground, raise your left arm toward the ceiling for the duration of the stretch
III Standing Outer Hip Stretch
Repetitive movements such as running and biking can lead to tight hip muscles.Opening tight hips is key to alleviating pain associated with the IT band and low back. Use this stretch frequently to open up the hips and keep them loose.
1.Use a wall or door way to support this stretch.With your left side to the wall, place your hand on the wall with a bend in the arm and rest your right hand on your hip. Cross your right leg over your left.Move into the stretch by pushing your left hip away from the wall.
2.Keep your torso in line with your legs and don’t lean forward or backward Raise your right arm overhead. Press until you feel a stretch through out the outer right hip.Hold for 15 to 20 seconds and repeat on the opposite side.