Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. V MuruganYour feedback matters!
Greetings from Bangladesh. Six months ago my Father (age 59) started to suffer from enormous headache and eye-ache on his left side with continue tears on his left eye. We consulted with an eye specialist, did the MRI of Brain Orbit and came to know that my father had a minor brain stroke 10 months ago and there is a possibility of a brain hemorrhage. He then referred to a Neurosurgeon, who evaluate the MRI report and after a quick check up we were told not to worry, there are no brain hemorrhage and regular medication will cure the problems. But the medicine is not working properly as His left eye became completely vision less and the unbearable headache continue. My father has diabetic and high blood pressure, which are in control with insulin and regular medication. He also had a urological surgery (Nephron Spearing Surgery indicating Right Renal Moss) earlier in 2014. This continuous headache and eye-ache is killing him day by day. What we suppose to do now?
Hi My wife is age of 48 years, due to epillipsy preblem after all tests doctor' s decided & brain tumor removed right side of the skull at july 3, 2014, after 3days her left side like leg, hand become paralyzed, doctor told that it will be recovering by physiotherapy only. Please give me a remedy. Thanking you sir
I have migraine since 4months I had consultant a lot of doctors but they unable to cure that. Will you prescribe any medicine to me.
Fits-When I am 7 standard, I got a fits. After that I went to many Hospitals for cure. At last I went to Global clinic. From 8 years I am ok, its Totally cure, but still I am using tablets, please suggest me.
I have migraine problem. I am taking medicine bt not profit on this problem. Please say me what I do?
I am 45 years old female. Unable to accept the "NO" Too many expectations from individuals, Lot of regrets about past. Always finding faults with others and self sympathy. Always expecting the recognition in personal life and as well as from professional life. Unable to control the emotions. Met with an accident and head was injured in 2012 and unable to get the smell. Used Nurokind tabs. Brenotec ayurvedic syrup.
Hi I am feeling heaviness on the chest for last 15 days. I got 2 d and stress test done. Both but still feel anxiety. Blood in leg goes drain. Little nunlmbness on cheeks. Plse help.
Continuously little headache from more then two week. Looking like something moving in my head. Sometime I feel like my body is not in my control. What is this.
Hot packs are very effective as they dilate blood vessels and increase blood flow, delivering needed nutrients and oxygen to cells in the area being heated, aiding the removal of cell waste and promoting healing.
I am suffering from anxiety and insomnia for last 7 years. There is slight depression because of negative thinking and feel bad and tired even of slight adverse event which continue to come in my mind. Taking Zapiz .25 mg or equilibrium tab.
A Brain Tumour can be defined as an abnormal growth of the tissues in the brain, which can disrupt the proper brain functions. Generally, the cells in the human body die and are replaced by new cells, while in the case of a tumour, the old cells do not die and form an accumulation and continues to grow to form a mass as more and more cells are added to it.
Symptoms of Brain Tumour:
- Headache: Having headache on regular basis, without any history of having such frequent headaches in past, which becomes worse because of other pressure related activities, such as sneezing, coughing, exercising might be a possible symptom of brain tumour and issues related to such sudden and frequent headaches should be taken up with the doctor without any further delay.
- Seizures: Seizures (fits) are amongst the most common symptoms of brain tumour, which might be limited to a particular body part or the whole body. Seizures might even continue after the treatment of brain tumour because of the left scar tissues in the brain.
- Numbness in arms/legs: Numbness in any body part, especially arms and legs should also be get evaluated timely, so that, if the possible reason behind them is a brain tumour, then the same could be treated well on time.
- Balancing problems: Poor coordination and balancing problems also arise as the most prominent symptom for the brain tumour and hence such small changes must be evaluated and the person suffering should be taken to a doctor immediately to get treated without any delay.
- Memory problems: Lack of concentration, poor memory and short term memory loss are few of the possible symptoms that indicate the presence of tumour.
- Nausea or vomiting: Nausea or vomiting might be the symptoms of many other possible health issues, but a headache supported by nausea and/or vomiting is one of the many symptoms of a brain tumour and hence should not be ignored.
- Facial paralysis: The inability to keep the facial activities under control also indicates the presence of a possible brain tumour and the same should also be diagnosed as soon as one experiences it.
- Change in vision: A person suffering from brain tumour might also experience changes in the vision, dizziness, blurry vision, among other sight related issues.
- Change in speech: The inability to speak properly and changes in the speech of a person may also indicate a possible presence of a tumour.
- Hearing problems: Sudden occurrence of hearing problems and other hearing related disorders might have the brain tumour as a possible reason.
Diagnosing a brain tumour may include one or more of many tests, including CT scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Angiogram and biopsy. One should never ignore the symptoms of the brain tumour and should get himself/herself checked since the brain tumours might result into permanent damages to the brain; hence such issues should never be ignored. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.